SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:20 pm

So sad and so devastating on all accounts... my Dad was hit head on by a woman who fell asleep at the wheel... the treating Dr said it was a true miracle he survived... my mind cannot even comprehend if he did not.  I feel for all involved....However, I cannot help but feel so frustrated by Chris' extensive rap sheet... at what point do we get these reality checks in our lives and decide we need to change before more severe consequences occur (Im including myself here, not in this area per se but there are plenty of other examples)...I feel today has been a sobering reminder...  

http://people.com/crime/bachelor-chris-soules-history-violations-driving-under-influence-speeding/

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by glazedover Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:25 pm

sosleepy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I have a different experience. My dad was killed by a drunk driver, he was a very good friend of my dad's. 40 some years ago. I was in my early teens. He lived on the same street we lived on.

For the next 40 some years, I watched that man dwindle to nothing. He never worked again, he was severely depressed, he wasn't able to communicate, developed all sorts of health problems, lived to mid 80's. Some say good, he deserved it, some feel compassion for someone who lived a miserable life and could never get over what he did.

I'm so sorry for you loss, GA. sad Never easy to lose a parent regardless, but especially so young and suddenly.

Miserable and life destroying for all. I am so sorry for your loss GA. What a waste for Soules' whole life to come. Alcohol. Why do people not understand that drinking any amount and driving is simply unacceptable?

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:26 pm

Reading some of the personal stories on this thread has me humbled and made me realize that I could work on being more empathetic in the future instead of having knee-jerk reactions without knowing all the facts. Thank you to everyone who shared their stories.  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 1f64f

@GuardianAngel, your strength inspires me.  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 1f64c
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:30 pm

coolangel wrote:Reading some of the personal stories on this thread has me humbled and made me realize that I could work on being more empathetic in the future instead of having knee-jerk reactions without knowing all the facts. Thank you to everyone who shared their stories.  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 1f64f

@GuardianAngel, your strength inspires me.  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 1f64c

I 100% had a knee jerk reaction. Then I sat on it, read some lovely posts here. And I've completely changed my tune. I feel great empathy for all involved. The best we can hope for is that Chris faces his consequences, eventually achieves some peace... and maybe at some point, probably years down the line uses this as an opportunity for growth and the greater good.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:50 pm

Thank you everyone who shared their personal stories. I hope everyone can deal with this in a manner which brings some personal reflection along with gratitude for our loved ones, and thoughts and prayers for all those that have been affected by this tragedy.

The thread will be locked until tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:50 am

Thread is now open.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:08 am

http://www.eonline.com/news/846116/chris-soules-deletes-his-instagram-as-bachelor-nation-s-luke-pell-comes-to-his-defense

When Luke and Marcus are coming to your defence, you know you're effed. Luke's comment just reminded me once again what a total tool he is. Not one word about the actual victim, as if this struggle just happened to Chris with no fault of his own.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:15 am

Well since Chris isn't being charged with DUI or reckless driving I'm going to wait to see what comes out.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:30 am

If it was just a freak accident, then he could've stayed at the scene and cooperated and he probably wouldn't be charged with anything at the moment. Whether he was just shocked or had something to hide, the charges are still his own doing. He's apparently fled the scene of an accident before, so it's not like he doesn't know that it's criminal to do that. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:45 am

Chris needs support too no matter what the extent of his guilt may or may not be. It's nice that his friends would do that. It doesn't take away anything from the victim and his family.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Samuel10Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Samuel10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Family10Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Samuel15Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:57 am

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-chris-soules-deadly-car-crash-victim-relative-defends-reality-star/

Chris also deleted his Instagram account.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:15 am

He probably deleted the IG account because he was getting slaughtered on it with comments. I admit I played arm chair detective too, but I wouldn't go as far as posting on someone's personal social media page about my thoughts, especially in such an accusatory way as many of the posts.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX