SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by TrishB Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:47 am

The only thing I like about Chris is his true passion and dedication to his farming. It is clear he is devoted to it and it is a hard business to keep up. Another thing is, after all the ridiculous drama, he ended up being an ok friend to Nick.
Recently, Chris has travelled to Africa and other areas to give back & speak about agriculture, start up farms, etc. I thought that was special. But I do not like him where personality or looks are concerned. He needs a "farmer girl" that can get down on the field with him, plow, plant, reap crops, etc etc. IMO

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:18 am

I actually like Chris..A Lot! He truly believed the show was the only way to have a woman move to Ohio to be with him and had to choose someone if he wanted a wife. Shame that the one he really wanted wouldnt bite and he had to go with the one who wanted him the most and it didnt work out. He has gone back to farming and not necessarily shilling as much as the others are doing. I wish him well and a woman who will love him and love livving in Ohio with him. mho

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:10 am

I've always really liked Chris. I think he just got in over his head with the show & Whitney. IMO She's not the one he wanted, but he felt like he had to pick someone, & she was it by default. He didn't want to be w/ her and his behaviour reflected that but I think overall he's harmless & one of the good ones. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:10 am

Imo the women he's looking for aren't for him. If he's hooking up with Bach women, they're not going to want to share his farm life. Imo he wants a glamorous red carpet wife who's willing to coop up at his middle of nowhere farm rest of the time, and the women he's attracted to aren't going to fit in that mold. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:09 am

To be honest I've always thought Jade would've been perfect for him, that sounds like the life she's living with Tanner.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:59 am

@brownravens i think that too, but because of her past he could not look past it. What a pity. I always thought that it should have been becca but now looking back no, it should have been Jade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:04 am

IDK. I am originally from the area Jade/Tanner live. KC's a city. I can not compare it to living in a small farm town in Iowa.  Production showed us Chris' town. KC has lovely sports, arts, restaurants and entertainment. I don't think the two geographic areas are similar. I'm sure where Chris' town has wonderful things about it, but it's rural. Jade's face said it all when she went through the one stop light town.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:35 am

@Kashathediva  I meant their new place which looks pretty rural and is a fair bit outside of KC
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:55 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo the women he's looking for aren't for him. If he's hooking up with Bach women, they're not going to want to share his farm life. Imo he wants a glamorous red carpet wife who's willing to coop up at his middle of nowhere farm rest of the time, and the women he's attracted to aren't going to fit in that mold. Jmo.

Agreed. IMO none of the women from this show will want to move to a farm that's an hour away from the nearest (small) city. On the other hand, I'm sure there are plenty of pretty single women in those cities who wouldn't mind moving an hour away from their current home, but it doesn't seem like Chris has much interest in them. He did say all the travelling he does makes it hard to date as well though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:09 am

brownravens wrote:@Kashathediva  I meant their new place which looks pretty rural and is a fair bit outside of KC

That place she is living(Olathe, Ks) in is a suburb that thrives as it is. It might be a total of 10 minutes from anything Kansas City proper. It has over 125K population. here is a link It is the 4th largest city in the state and 4th in the KC Metropolitan area. I have lots of family and friends who live in this area. They have as much to offer lifestyle wise as I have living in NJ. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:24 am

Thanks @Kashathediva I guess I have a warped idea of rural!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:57 am

Yea that's drastically difference IMO from Arlington, Iowa that is 1.05 square miles in size and has a population of 429 (Source).

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX