SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:17 pm

TrishB wrote:I know what you mean @bleuberry but the fire station was only a mile from the accident! They are a part of first emergency response teams.
I just read an article, about two years old, that most people in the emergency response teams over there were volunteers, in that specific area was working on implementing the responders teams with new personnel and ambulances, etc

Yes so the responders need to get the call, get to the station and then once a few have arrived take off. It's a linger process than what mist here may be used to.

Also not trying to judge but it takes a lot of force to hit a tractor and both vehicles ending up in opposite ditches. I live in Iowa a tractor on many if these roads especially where Chris us from is a normal occurrence. It will be interesting to hear his side if the story but knowing he ran (he did, no excuses), didn't come out of the house for 5 hours, and alcohol found in car. He porobsbly ecvaded another OWI but won't be shocked if/when other charges such as vehicular homicide are added.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by mizzoufan Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:52 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Statement rom Britt

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.toofab.com/2017/04/26/bachelor-alum-britt-nilsson-on-chris-soules-arrest-after-fatal-car-accident-i-pray-for-both-mens-families
Very classy.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:18 pm

I'm glad to hear Chris 911 call.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:27 pm

I appreciate all the personal stories so many have shared here. I was 8 yrs old when my grandfather was hit head-on by an 18-wheeler whose driver was passing a car in a curve. My Papa died instantly and the other driver was uninjured. The man was charged with involuntary manslaughter, but took off before serving time and was never caught. Losing my grandfather changed my family in so many inconceivable ways. No telling what it did to the other man.

I am grief-stricken for the family of the deceased, as well as for Chris and his family. Prayers all around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:34 pm

I definitely agree lives were changed in both sides and I pray for both families.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:49 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
mindless wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:

Well, IMO, he wasn't "in hiding". He was at his home and he didn't come out to talk with the Sheriff's department when they knocked at his door. My guess, and only MY guess, is that he had already contacted an attorney and was told not to talk with the police without representation. Actually, this is a smart move, BUT it does tend to make him look guilty even if he isn't.  Does it make it pretty much impossible to charge him with OWI , yes. Does that mean that he was intoxicated: no.

If you don't answer the door when the police come knocking and force them to get search warrant to get you, you're hiding IMO. It may be legal to not answer the door, but it doesn't mean it'll help your case when you've already committed a crime. Cooperation is usually more helpful, unless of course you're delaying things in order to destroy evidence of a bigger crime you then can't be charged for, because 5 years is less than 25 after all. Not saying that is necessarily the case, but I don't buy it being a case of waiting for representation, since his attorney wasn't even present at court the following day in person, just on the phone. If she already advised him on the phone, she could've represented him on the phone as well. No need to wait 5 hours and make things difficult. JMO.  

I agree, plus the beer cans in the truck make me a tad skeptical as well.  scratch

I'm skeptical as well. Curious to know if those beer cans were opened. I've read in the past that Chris likes his liquor and that was one of the reasons for the breakup with Whitney. Tough and sad situation,Prayers to all involved.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:54 pm

http://people.com/tv/chris-soules-fatal-crash-police-searching-for-driver-who-picked-bachelor-star-up-red-truck/

I hope and pray Chris is now cooperating with police on this matter. Sounds like the police is looking for who picked him up.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:00 pm

This also probably means he called the friend prior to 911 if they got there prior to help. Great priorities. Sorry for Chris and his family but he still isn't coming off good. I know it was an accident but believe it was easily preventable.

http://www.kwwl.com/story/35233673/2017/04/24/chris-soules-makes-911-call-after-deadly-crash

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:03 pm

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/04/26/chris-soules-statement-fatal-accident-breaks-silence/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:08 pm

Igornance vs fact continues to astound me. SMH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@richmondrose
I try to never judge people without fully knowing the facts. Even then I try to avoid it because I unless I've walked a mile in their shoes I don't have the slightest inkling of what it's like .... I feel really bad for everyone concerned in this tragic turn of event.

This is something I try to remind myself of in so many things all the time. What are the facts in a situation?
I lived in a major midwest college town when I was 22. I had just gotten married and this is where my spouse's job was. My brother was going to college in the same college town and had been back at our home town 2 hours away for the weekend with his gf and was driving back to school. He was 18. They never made it back.
The speed limit was 70/mph back then. He was 18 and trying to pass a 18 wheeler. He was an inexperienced driver. So was he speeding? Most likely, to get past the 18 wheeler. Was he high? No. Was he drinking? No. Was he a kid?  Yes.  They crossed I-70 grassy medium. They were T-boned. His girlfriend, a Tiger flag bearer was killed outright. My 18 yr old brother was thrown from the car, his sneakers were thrown from his feet.  Never found were his high school class ring, his gold watch from graduation or high school leather letter jacket. Were they stolen or misplaced? Did it matter?  A wonderful stranger, a nurse held my brothers hands and prayed over him as he took his last breath.  Life changes on a dime.

Hugs Kasha.
I too have a sad family story.  My 23 year old cousin was driving intoxicated and he and two others died in a crash into a building when he failed to make the turn properly.  My aunt and uncle were never the same.  He was not a "wild" guy...he just showed extremely poor judgement one night.  It changed all of us.  I thought of all the times when I was young and drove when impaired and that luck, timing and the grace of God kept me from a similar fate.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:07 am

Thank you very much. Kindness means everything. I mean that.
This thread has been very disturbing to me on many levels. Many.
But for the grace of god, none of us know what is around any corner.
Ironically, my brother was not driving his own car. His fraternity brothers rented the car he was driving for him. So there were multiple legal issues impending. Then he was driving a Ford Pinto for recall issues!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX