SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by mizzoufan Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:30 pm

I still don't understand how they can charge him with leaving the scene when he gave his name and address on the 911 tape, So it's not like he was trying to hide from them. It doesn't make sense why he hide for hours.

I did hear on the Today show they took his phone. They think the might have been taking sunset pic.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by Seabear Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:32 pm

I think conjecture as to what Chris's motivations were before, during and after the accident....yes accident because I am certain Chris never intended to harm anyone on his drive...are best left to the official investigation. Already in the media and on this forum many have jumped to false conclusions and accusations. IMO
I will add as someone who frequently drives cross country in urban and rural areas...the absolute most difficult time for driving is in the waning light of twilight. Flat light and shadows play tricks. Visibility is impaired particularly in certain types of landscape. It takes only split seconds between accident avoidance and disaster.
Closed containers can become open containers by the force of the impact. Items get thrown from the vehicle or smashed inside. Cans, bottles, clothing etc etc etc.....
I realize we all come from our own personal places of bias BUT I will say again what I have said for the last few days....empathy is a good place to dwell. Judge not lest you be judged. We are all flawed IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:32 pm

According to this article Alcohol was found at the scene and investigators are trying to determine whose it was. So maybe it wasn't in his vehicle or even Chris'..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/04/27/bachelor-chris-soules-arrested-after-deadly-crash-that-killed-iowa-farmer/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:32 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I still don't understand how they can charge him with leaving the scene when he gave his name and address on the 911 tape, So it's not like he was trying to hide from them. It doesn't make sense why he hide for hours.

I did hear on the Today show they took his phone. They think the might have been taking sunset pic.

I think it's simple. You just can't leave. Otherwise all drunk or high drivers would flee and show up sober later.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: I still don't understand how they can charge him with leaving the scene when he gave his name and address on the 911 tape, So it's not like he was trying to hide from them. It doesn't make sense why he hide for hours.

I think it's simple. You just can't leave. Otherwise all drunk or high drivers would flee and show up sober later.
You are right but do the call and give their name and address and try to help the vicitims.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:36 pm

The other thing that makes it really hard for me to believe Chris was just in shock and didn't know what he was doing, is the issue of his "getaway" driver. He didn't just drive himself home, he seems to have called someone to pick him up and as of yesterday the authorities hadn't yet identified that person. That means the person wasn't there with Chris when police arrived, so Chris must've IMHO told them to leave knowing they could get into trouble as well. What friend or family member would otherwise just leave their loved one in shock after a horrific crash? And if the red truck he was picked up in was his own and at his house when the police arrived, then did whoever picked him up use it on purpose instead of their own vehicle so they couldn't be tied to the crime? There are just so many things that make me think Chris knew what he was doing by leaving the scene, but that's JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:36 pm

No one is to leave the scene of an accident. Sober or not. Fender bender or fatality. It's called a hit and run and it is illegal, therefore Chris was charged for leaving even after he called 911.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:43 pm

So sad and frightening to listen to the 911 call ... unfortunately, since the DM likes to sensationalize everything, the headline makes Chris sound like he's coming from a selfish place, but I would imagine he and his family are just trying to deal with this horrific death of a fellow farmer and Chris's responsibility in the accident. I feel for both families. This has changed so many people's lives forever. I don't condone Chris leaving the scene - that was a huge error on his part and has set the tone for all the anger directed towards him. He will definitely pay the price for his poor judgment.

Bachelor star Chris Soules breaks his silence to say he and his family are 'overwhelmed' after he allegedly killed his neighbor in a car crash but are 'sticking together' to get through it

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4449940/Bachelor-s-Chris-Soules-breaks-silence-fatal-crash.html#ixzz4fSqGr9CZ

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:51 pm

Seabear wrote:I think conjecture as to what Chris's motivations were before, during and after the accident....yes accident because I am certain Chris never intended to harm anyone on his drive...are best left to the official investigation. Already in the media and on this forum many have jumped to false conclusions and accusations. IMO
I will add as someone who frequently drives cross country in urban and rural areas...the absolute most difficult time for driving is in the waning light of twilight. Flat light and shadows play tricks. Visibility is impaired particularly in certain types of landscape. It takes only split seconds between accident avoidance and disaster.
Closed containers can become open containers by the force of the impact. Items get thrown from the vehicle or smashed inside. Cans, bottles, clothing etc etc etc.....
I realize we all come from our own personal places of bias BUT I will say again what I have said for the last few days....empathy is a good place to dwell. Judge not lest you be judged. We are all flawed IMO.
JMO

Absolutely love this post @Seabear, especially the highlighted.

This whole scenario is so devastating and sad for everyone involved. Sending my prayers to the victim and his family, and also to Chris and the Soules family.

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:03 pm

Someone stated that it was day light out when the accident happened and I just want to clarify. I live within a couple of hours of Arlington, IA....it's pretty clear the accident happened at 8:20pm which is absolutely NOT daylight hours here. It's dusk....actually...it's after sunset. The sun is setting right now around 8:00pm so it was absolutely "night time". Now not pitch black by any means....but also not full on daylight.

I'm not going to presume to know what happened at that moment in time when the accident happened...but I did listen to the recording and that sounded like a very shook up CS to me. Shock & Fear are two powerful emotions that can make an otherwise every day person due things that are far outside of their character. I've seen it happen personally and others here have shared their stories. My thoughts and prayers are with ALL who are touched by this tragedy.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:07 pm

Robert Roepke, the father of Mosher's daughter-in-law, told People that Mosher's loving family still can't believe he's gone:

"The Moshers are in shock and still trying to process it all.”

Roepke said Mosher died doing his life's work — farming corn:

“Ken was just a guy – a husband, grandfather, a dad. He loved farming and cared about the land. He was a good guy. He was doing his business, taking care of business.”

However, he told People he believes the whole incident was simply a freak accident (emphasis added):

“I believe it was a very tragic, sad accident that took the life of a guy that was just coming home from work. This is corn planting time, the best time of the year for a farmer. Kenny was working on one of the farms just a little north of Aurora and I think he was just coming home. For Chris, what happened was just a freak accident.”

And he says the community doesn't think Soules is a bad person, but he was involved in a tragic mistake:

“Chris comes from a good family and is still well-vested in farming. He’s got a great life ahead of him. This is a serious bump in the road and I don’t know about his [alleged] alcohol issue but I just know that this was a huge mistake. It’s something he’s going to have to deal with for the rest of his life. It just ended very tragically.”
n fact, Roepke told People that Mosher and Soules were probably friendly with each other:

“I don’t know what happened there. I know if he had seen him passing on the road, they’d probably greet each other. They lived 10 miles apart or something like that but they had land that bordered each other that they farmed. I think, yeah they knew each other, but they were in different social circles.”

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-chris-soules-deadly-car-crash-victim-relative-defends-reality-star/

If the family isn't upset and see it as a huge accident then none of us should be upset over it I think,

Last edited by mizzoufan on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:09 pm

@mizzoufan please provide a link to your post to confirm the source.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX