SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:09 pm

BigFanXXX wrote:I heard on the news this morning that if he's convicted, he could get 5 years in jail.  

Yes but doubtful if charges remain as they are he will serve that much time but with his past will probably get some time.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by Newto Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:35 pm

The trial is about this current incident. Not sure if past problems can be brought up during trial. Anyone here an attorney who could answer that question??

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:30 pm

I truly hope he attempted CPR on Mr. Mosher, even though anyone would be apprehensive if they don't know how to perform it. He checked his pulse at least. I still don't understand the "hiding out for 5 hours" and I hope they track down the person that picked him up because that person would most likely have some information that would be beneficial to the case.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:51 pm

I highly doubt he will get the max which is five years. JMO he should spend some time in Jail though.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BigFanXXX Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:07 pm

I'm just wondering if he was hiding out so that his blood alcohol level would be lower when he turned himself in. Especially since he called in and reported the accident and even gave his name. It just doesn't make sense.

BigFanXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:19 pm

On the flip side, maybe the authorities were well aware of who he was, had his identifying information such as full name, address, phone number, license plate number etc and so left until further needed. He didn't flee to another state. He went to where he was easily found. And as far as anyone saying then why wait so long to come out, it sounds to me like he was acting on the advice of his attorney. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:On the flip side, maybe the authorities were well aware of who he was, had his identifying information such as full name, address, phone number, license plate number etc and so left until further needed. He didn't flee to another state. He went to where he was easily found. And as far as anyone saying then why wait so long to come out, it sounds to me like he was acting on the advice of his attorney. JMOAA.  

I don't think so based on the charge they filed against him.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:17 pm

The authorities did not know who he was? Did not know where he was? Did not know where to find him?
Chris fled to another state? He was not easily found?
I missed all this.
I don't think an APB was out on him. They(police) knew exactly where to go to get him. Maybe CS knew he was breaking the law. Maybe he didn't. The bottom line is he did.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The authorities did not know who he was? Did not know where he was? Did not know where to find him?
Chris fled to another state? He was not easily found?
I missed all this.

No that isn't what I was saying at all. I thought you were saying it was ok for him to leave prior to talking to the police as they knew who he was and that is what I am saying was clearly not ok and with his past he knew that.

The whole thing is a tragic accident but his actions of leaving and not coming out make him appear even more suspicious.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:30 pm

He left the scene after all those things were done...all that info was given to the authorities. It was not a wise move in retrospect. I am sure, he of all people is more aware of that than anyone.
He called 911. He stayed until care came. He was probably legally advised at that point to leave. That is an assumption of mine at this point.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He left the scene after all those things were done...all that info was given to the authorities. It was not a wise move in retrospect. I am sure, he of all people is more aware of that than anyone.
He called 911. He stayed until care came. He was probably legally advised at that point to leave. That is an assumption of mine at this point.

He never spoke to the authorities he left right as the paramedics got there prior to the county. And He was charged with leaving the scene, doubtful they would do that if they had told him to go.

He did at least call 911 and give them his name.

As for what was found in his truck, I doubt they will ever prove if he was impaired or not
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:46 pm

He was legally advised to leave? Why? He was advised to commit a felony? The only reason I can think of him being advised to leave is if staying would have resulted in an even bigger offense.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX