SELECT CONTENT

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twins - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:13 am

eversotrue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am only surprised it hasn't been done sooner!!

It was. On Bobs season.

Someone should tell RS that his bachelor knowledge is seriously lacking! He had that trivia game where he asked who was the only F1 on a bachelorette to get a FIR rose and I really wanted to email him and say "there were two! Roberto and Jesse", but I stopped myself.

Anyways, I think these two will be gone the first night and I actually don't think they'll make enough of an impression to go on BIP.

Back to top Go down

twins - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:15 am

His bachelor knowledge isn't the only thing that's seriously lacking IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:21 am

There's no way they're gone the first night imo. They'll be on til at least episode 4 imo. They were obviously cast for a reason and with a purpose. Producers aren't letting go of the opportunity. No chance in hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:38 am

I always imagine the lead knows early on who he/she is connecting with (about a handful), so he keeps those around and the rest is in the hands of production who think up dramatic eliminations (like last season with Kelsey & Ashley I) Neither was making it far, but they had to go out with a bang.

On this site http://www.starstalentstudio.com/add-talent-models-female/ferguson-twins

this one is labeled Haley

twins - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Haley-Ferguson-2twins - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Haley-Ferguson-1

and this one is labeled Emily

twins - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Emily-Ferguson-11twins - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Emily-Ferguson-2

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:21 am

They look exactly the same to me and I don't care enough at this point to differentiate laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:10 am

Might be able to tell them apart when they're together, but never when they're apart.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:23 am

I'm sure they'll do ITMS together AND apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:07 am

If I were Ben, I'd send one home on the first night. That way if I end up picking the other, then there won't be an ex in the same family. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:55 am

Well I guess I'm in the minority but I love that this show is a circus! Maybe next season we'll get a mother-daughter team.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:09 am

Or a real circus, a sword swallowing bearded lady contestant. After all, shaving women's faces is the new in thing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:30 pm

eversotrue wrote:There's no way they're gone the first night imo. They'll be on til at least episode 4 imo. They were obviously cast for a reason and with a purpose. Producers aren't letting go of the opportunity. No chance in hell.

It'll be a first if they do! The twins from bob's season went home the first night and the twins from BP went home the first week. Like I said, they just seem like a first night gimmick to me but you never know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Uh no, IMO. The new old hot thing is twins. Maybe not for Ben, but for MF who is ----double eeew. Who can wrap their mind around why this male fantasy ever got further than an initial storyboard---ugh. 
It has nothing to do with these women and everything to do with the quintessential male fantasy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+23
southern_girl
Seabear
Rolly
sdmom
Amethyst