SELECT CONTENT

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twins - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:14 am

According to RS Emily got eliminated. She had the third 1-on-1, they went to Ben's parents house and he eliminated her before the rose ceremony.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

twins - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by megaa Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:23 am

I wonder how that plays out, from meeting his parents to pre-rc elimination.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:38 am

He was always going to eliminate her. I doubt she met his folks.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:41 am

BlackHalo wrote:He was always going to eliminate her. I doubt she met his folks.

I don't think she met his folks either. What's the point of that? It just seems cruel really. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:50 am

^^It was a wasted date if he did take her home to his parents and then eliminated her.  I would have thought he would take one he knew would be in F4.  IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:55 am

Well we have photograph evidence that they were filming at his parents. So it is possible.
But I agree, unlikely seeing that he eliminated her anyway. So strange.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:01 am

Have we ever had this happen before? I don't recall. If he was unsure about her, I can't see the reasoning of taking her to his parents home.

So now they'll get blamed for her elimination because after all if the family doesn't like the contestant then it's a deal breaker, as in so many seasons before.

Very strange to put someone through that if in fact it's true.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:37 am

I seems plausible that Ben and Emily spent the morning on the date and then he eliminated her before heading to his parents house for an afternoon filming session with them.  It does seem very odd to eliminate her after visiting his parents. Who knows though.....
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:57 am

Seabear wrote:I seems plausible that Ben and Emily spent the morning on the date and then he eliminated her before heading to his parents house for an afternoon filming session with them.  It does seem very odd to eliminate her after visiting his parents. Who knows though.....

I agree. That seems like a much more plausible option than Emily meeting his folks and then Ben being like "Well it was nice knowing you, but don't think this is gonna work out. Bye now!".
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:07 am

mindless wrote:
Seabear wrote:I seems plausible that Ben and Emily spent the morning on the date and then he eliminated her before heading to his parents house for an afternoon filming session with them.  It does seem very odd to eliminate her after visiting his parents. Who knows though.....

I agree. That seems like a much more plausible option than Emily meeting his folks and then Ben being like "Well it was nice knowing you, but don't think this is gonna work out. Bye now!".
cantstopl He took her to meet ma and pa Higgins. She walks in, looks around, tells Ben their place is a dump, doesn't like Indiana anyway, turns around and leaves. No rose for you Emily--Emily says "so'k no twins for you, Ben.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:14 am

Is it possible he was on the fence about Emily and he wanted to know what his parents thought of her?? Maybe he was up in the air between her and Caila??

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:00 am

Kashathediva wrote:
mindless wrote:

cantstopl He took her to meet ma and pa Higgins. She walks in, looks around, tells Ben their place is a dump, doesn't like Indiana anyway, turns around and leaves. No rose for you Emily--Emily says "so'k no twins for you, Ben.

I'd like to see that go down!! 2pop

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+23
southern_girl
Seabear
Rolly
sdmom
Amethyst