SELECT CONTENT

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twins - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Uh no, IMO. The new old hot thing is twins. Maybe not for Ben, but for MF who is ----double eeew. Who can wrap their mind around why this male fantasy ever got further than an initial storyboard---ugh. 
It has nothing to do with these women and everything to do with the quintessential male fantasy.

.....and in cheer leading outfits.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

twins - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hdman Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:07 pm

Oh my

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:08 pm

IMO, the old male twins fantasy is just that (a male fantasy), which in reality if you think about it, is gross. Even sisters competing for (and making out with) the same guy is gross. Ben appears to be a class act and I cannot believe he would keep either of the girls around for long. IMO he would think it classless for two sisters to even want to be on a show competing for the same guy. I will speculate that he will eliminate them both on the same night and not keep one around and send one home (that would be weird too if you think it through).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:08 pm

https://twitter.com/KatieRose84/status/652523694183444480

twins - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:17 pm

The twins are really pretty!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Uh no, IMO. The new old hot thing is twins. Maybe not for Ben, but for MF who is ----double eeew. Who can wrap their mind around why this male fantasy ever got further than an initial storyboard---ugh. 
It has nothing to do with these women and everything to do with the quintessential male fantasy.

.....and in cheer leading outfits.
I watched the whole video. They seem really nice, they are dancers and wanted to be on the Dallas Cowboy Cheer squad. It seems like a normal thing for a dancer to go out for. 
They revealed that they had scoliosis as children and had to wear back braces til they were in their teens. They were supportive of each other and seemed pretty normal. They didn't make the cut but they definitely stood out to the judges and the "matrons."
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:08 am

Emily does nothing for me but I am not male nor Ben. I do wonder how far she will go.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:36 pm

eversotrue wrote:There's no way they're gone the first night imo. They'll be on til at least episode 4 imo. They were obviously cast for a reason and with a purpose. Producers aren't letting go of the opportunity. No chance in hell.

Yup! Just like the twins on Big Brother (again) this summer.

And hey The Voice has twins also this season. DWTS and TAR missed out on the memo! Smiley

I do wonder if The Voice and these Bachette twins were also involved in the casting process of the Twinning (or whatever I saw the preview was called) show that is how BB got the twins for this summer?

Seems kind of unlikely it's just a fluke there was a casting call and recruiting for a twin specific show and suddenly we've got twins popping up on a bunch of other reality shows...

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:04 pm

Twins have some kind of magical lure about them. :P

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:48 pm

How old are they??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:11 pm

Maybe at some point they should have separate threads.. they are two different people.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:11 pm

california90 wrote:Maybe at some point they should have separate threads.. they are two different people.

Done

Haley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+23
southern_girl
Seabear
Rolly
sdmom
Amethyst