SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

oldnavy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:07 pm

I can view both vids. It's interesting the way he says I love you, with no emotion at all. That's not the way I'd want a guy to say I love you to me?

Where as the other I love, is a sentence making sure that person knows he's felt that way for a while.

Thanks Lucas.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

oldnavy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:48 pm

Here's a YouTube link to the video:

Just a comment on why I edited this as I did. There are some other things we hear just before the parts I included but we can't see Ben saying those words, and there's a probably edit that I could hear as well. This is simply what we can both see and hear Ben say so we can listen to tone of voice, inflection and also watch facial expressions as Ben says what we know he said.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Longtime fans of the show are familiar with the moment season 13 Bachelor Jason Mesnick's last name became synonymous with a man having an emotional breakdown, and Harrison told ET that Mesnick's cryfest tops his list of the most cringe-worthy moments to ever air on the show.
etonline.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:44 am

Why Shawn Hook Has “The Bachelor” to Thank for His First US Hit
“Sound of Your Heart” got some major exposure when it was used to soundtrack promo spots for the current season of The Bachelor, though Shawn was a bit baffled as to why they used the song.  “The funny thing about it…’Sound of Your Heart,’ it’s like a very romantic thing,” he tells ABC Radio. “But the last part of the chorus is, ‘I’m missing the sound of your heart.’ So it’s really a song about loss, so it’s kinda ironic that they’re using it for The Bachelor.”
He laughs, “But it’s awesome! I thought it would be the send-off song. Like, when the girl leaves every week, they would play that song, you know?”

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:39 am

Bachelor Padcast ‏@BachelorPadcast · 3h3 hours ago
Boom! #TheBachelor is where it belongs as the No. 1 show on TV. Congrats @BachelorABC!

Bachelor Padcast Retweeted Robert Mills
Robert Mills@Millsy11374
Of course by the end of the week it will be #Oscars but as it stands right now - the #1 show on broadcast television: #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:12 pm

3 videos up for Ep09 on http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2009-2/

Welcome to Jamaica:
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/hvmtw_uv8wl_lakk4j_g_eylp1hgzcx7/embed

Contemplation:
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/zfbmg4jluhz7xnotn3i11trm4mvl_b4v/embed

Tough decisions:
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/oylgz7xmd_ome_l11eaywu1bqq3kkl__/embed

Last edited by sophienette on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:53 pm

Two ILY's.

http://www.eonline.com/news/743278/perfect-no-more-ben-higgins-is-breaking-the-bachelor-s-biggest-rule-twice
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:07 pm

guys, no discussion. I copied it in Ep9 thread Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:53 pm

oldnavy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 16 12747692_1692635171007079_326528813_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5MDg5ODc4NjI0NTQ4NzcwMA%3D%3D
higgins.ben The team at @mudlove taught me how to make “hope” bracelets. They have been busy making and shipping this whole week! If you haven’t received yours yet, it’s on the way! It takes some extra time when every bracelet is hand made...as I found out!
MudLOVE puts a lot of great words on their bands, but “hope” is the one I chose for this campaign. It inspires me to focus on others around me and not on myself. At times, my current situation can feel selfish, but this bracelet is a reminder that there’s hope in the bigger picture.
So far the support for @humanityandhope and @water_for_good has been amazing! If you have not I ask that you check out mudlove.com to get your bracelet and join the campaign. Once you have your bracelet, please post a photo with #gethopegivehope and share what hope means to you. I would love to see and read your stories!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:55 pm

This is a NO DISCUSSION thread. I believe Sophie said to take the discussion to episode 9 thread.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:59 pm

I'm not moving posts. If you want to discuss the last several posts, post them again in the correct threads. This is a NO DISCUSSION thread. Please read the TOPIC TITLE BEFORE POSTING.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:09 pm

sophienette wrote:Talking about saying I love you to 2 women, plus Caila on her exit:

http://www.eonline.com/news/744940/ben-higgins-defends-saying-i-love-you-to-two-women-on-the-bachelor-i-didn-t-know-there-were-rules-to-this

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

+26
jcrbil
Jolena
aviej
Mommyof2
avacaroline
NCGalBecca
Lucas15
Rdjbb
nuts2uiam
Seabear
SLA44