SELECT CONTENT

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:47 am

Nativenewyorker wrote:
Gina wrote:He didn't say he ended that 2 yr. relationship when Ashely asked,
"Who ended it" He said "Mostly me" and something about it wasn't meant to be. My take was that perhaps the girl broke his heart, or she lost interest, or even cheated on him. I don't think he's dated in a while means since that breakup. He was not ready to give all the details out on National TY and took the high road. (good for him)

Also, an ex g/f commented (it's on this site somewhere) what a nice guy JP is and any girl would be lucky to get him.

Gina,

You must be reading my mind! I heard that comment from JP that he was "brokenhearted" and didn't understand why. After reading the comments here, now I understand. Yes, he did tell Ashley it was "mostly me". He also said that "something was missing", I believe. He did keep it vague, which is smart on his part. Guys don't like to admit when they were cheated on or made to look bad.

Ashley then asked him if he was the one who broke up,then how can she know that he won't break up with her? He said - that's a great question. Then she said, the truth is that you don't know and he agreed. But then he said something, I can't remember the exact wording. I think he said - you get hurt and then you pick yourself up and move on. Then you meet a great girl, and he nodded at her. So it all makes sense now!

It's nice to hear his friends saying such great things about him and an ex-girlfriend. That's impressive!

Thanks Gina for explaining this. I was confused and now I get it too. Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 32 771730417
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:07 am

So with JP's PI:

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 32 Jppp101

And Ashley's PI's from a room with a beige'y colored background, I believe can be matched up to these rooms:

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 32 Mandarin-oriental-dhara-dhevi-hotel-chiang-mai-131

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 32 ImagesCAUL9HKQ

Which are at the Oriental Mandarin Hotel in Chiang Mai, Thailand. There are wicker lantern covers dispersed through the hotel on the balconies, unfortunately I couldn't cap them as they were too small to actually see them properly in the caps, in the spa room, there is the bamboo screen like the one behind JP, again, I can't cap them correctly as they are miniature pics and not showing up properly. In various areas of the hotel, you can see the flowers that are behind JP and Ashley, so I am thinking that they have collected all items and brought to the room to do the PI's.

William and Ashley's dinner which I believe is from this area which is also on the Oriental Mandarin hotel grounds as there are lots of hidden alcoves and a wide area that is dedicated to the hotel grounds with various statues around..........Both to the right and left of the picture, there are statues set up so don't exactly know which side they are using. What do you all think??

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 32 ImagesCAY8D4DS-1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:36 am

Coastal - you are on fire. Good work !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:39 am

pbmax wrote:
Love_Me wrote:There was something else about JP's dating history that didn't match up. Not that it matters, but he told Ashley he had not dated in a while and then in his voice over he was heart broken? Was he upset when he thought Ashley was falling for Bentley? I am confused why two different things were said in regards to his dating history. Could they have altered the voice to make it appear to be JP's and in fact it was another guy saying this?

He even told Ashley that he had two 2/3 month relationship and a 2 yr one. He was the one that ended them. So how can he be broken-hearted.

You're right. (As are Love_Me and others on this thread)

So his intro line and the convo. with Ashley don't quite match up really.

I'm begining to think the L&S article is a bunch of hogwash (maybe this comment belongs in another thread). Pretty much any guy that has been dating for at least a couple of years and is still single would have got their heart broken so that description could fit anyone.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:05 am

I have been checking out the website for the Namale resort in Fiji which is 525 acres (http://www.namalefiji.com/). Enough space for the F2 and Ashley and even to put up a rc venue without the guys meeting. I noticed the orange railings seem to be predominate in the Namale so my conclusion is. That is Ashley on the FRC day. Likely before going to the RC or between F2 and F1 when she is spending some time alone (Jason had the balcony scene between the F2 and appearing.

Yes, Ryan may have appeared at Namale, I do not think on the FRC day as they spent at least 3 days there. One for F1 and another for F2 LCD. Ashley could have spent less than an hour talking to Ryan without disturbing the schedule. Since the railing is prevalent at Namale, then Ryan's room/where he was standing would have the necessary railing for Namale.

I also am certain that the FD took place at Vomo island resort. This venue is also large enough to accomodate all of them without breaching the separation arrangements. Vomo has the wooden shutters and railings.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:09 am

I thought it was sleuthed out the opposite - FDs Namale, FRC Vomo?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:16 pm

anders wrote:I thought it was sleuthed out the opposite - FDs Namale, FRC Vomo?

Yup, FRC @ Vomo. IIRC, the views off the balconies were sleuthed out to be the same for both Ash and Ryan too - so they were definitely in the same place at some point (maybe not at the same time)
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:54 pm

ninu wrote:
anders wrote:I thought it was sleuthed out the opposite - FDs Namale, FRC Vomo?

Yup, FRC @ Vomo. IIRC, the views off the balconies were sleuthed out to be the same for both Ash and Ryan too - so they were definitely in the same place at some point (maybe not at the same time)

Orange metal railing is Namale. Ashley in FRC dress at Namale (http://www.namalefiji.com/). Unless I am missing a piece of the puzzle. Vomo railings are wooden

Last edited by Living on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:55 pm

you're not Living - it doesnt make sense. Some folks think they might be promo shots - but why?? Why a couple days before the FRC do these kind of shots? it's not like Jill's season where she did promo shots in Spain because her season was still ongoing when it began to air.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Living - Ryan is at exactly the same railings i.e. Namale. And Vomo is supposed to be the location of the FRC.
What is still a huge piece of the puzzle is why Ashley would be at Namale in her FRC dress.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:01 pm

how do we know for certain that FRC is Vomo and Namale is FD. I haven’t kept up with all the threads, but what evidence are we going on?? Especially since there is no SC evidence?

I know this has been asked before, but I've not seen anyone answer it.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Sorry no screen cap evidence available lol.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

+51
noobsleuth
northernviewer
asim
Living
Nativenewyorker