SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:39 am

Perhaps (wishful thinking) the producers are playing us with the black suit and boat screen cap.

I will stand by my conspiracy theory...until Wednesday night at least. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think they are just using Richie once again in the media.
Even Tony in that one interview was all like... no it's not Sasha and Michael it is Sasha and Richie.

IMO, everyone got the memo that Richie would be the decoy.
I hope Richie got the memo too :shocked!:

I hate there being a decoy that could be hurting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:44 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think they are just using Richie once again in the media.
Even Tony in that one interview was all like... no it's not Sasha and Michael it is Sasha and Richie.

IMO, everyone got the memo that Richie would be the decoy.
I hope Richie got the memo too :shocked!:

I hate there being a decoy that could be hurting
sad
It is hurting. I just hope he is okay with being the decoy b/c it is one thing to get heartbroken on the show it's another to watch oneself on TV get heartbroken and be used as the decoy.

They better compensate him. Preferably as Bachelor lead Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:45 am

in_denial wrote:Perhaps (wishful thinking) the producers are playing us with the black suit and boat screen cap.

I will stand by my conspiracy theory...until Wednesday night at least. Hugesmile
bestbud! #TeamRichie all the way
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:38 am

Yuck. Sometimes Dave, Sasha and Davey are really yuck. Check out the comments on Daves IG #tooblokeyforme
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:13 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Sundy wrote:So I was just listening to Hughsey and Kate on KIIS and Hughsey is on HYBPA tonight with Davs. Hughsey gave away two pieces of info. They all knew a week in who Sam was going to pick and we're just waiting to be picked off and the the guy that wins is the one missing out as all the other boys are having ALOT of fun.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 77 297491761

This is big! Well the only one that is not obviously getting out there and having fun in public is Richie. 

Do you think that we will be blindsided tomorrow and it's actually Sasha that goes home?

I believe that the screen caps for Richie and Sasha are for the F3 dates and the only F2 screen cap is Michaels.

I whole heartedly couldn't agree more. Just not quite convinced we had all s/caps for F2 for a while now and desperately hoping this is correct which leaves the door open to Richie being F1 #teamrichie

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:14 am

in_denial wrote:Perhaps (wishful thinking) the producers are playing us with the black suit and boat screen cap.

I'll stand with you Smiley #teamrichie

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:29 am

I know DM is full of a lot of rubbish but I enjoyed this.... and btw I do not recall seeing this pic of he and Sam kissing on his HTD.... does anyone else???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3278824/Richie-Strahan-determined-not-absent-father-dad-walked-Bachelorette-hunk-toddler.html

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:42 am

Sunnyandhappy wrote:I know DM is full of a lot of rubbish but I enjoyed this.... and btw I do not recall seeing this pic of he and Sam kissing on his HTD.... does anyone else???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3278824/Richie-Strahan-determined-not-absent-father-dad-walked-Bachelorette-hunk-toddler.html

What a gorgeous article! Could he be any more of a catch? I guess the DM isn't rubbish all the time The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 77 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:51 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Sundy wrote:So I was just listening to Hughsey and Kate on KIIS and Hughsey is on HYBPA tonight with Davs. Hughsey gave away two pieces of info. They all knew a week in who Sam was going to pick and we're just waiting to be picked off and the the guy that wins is the one missing out as all the other boys are having ALOT of fun.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 77 297491761

This is big! Well the only one that is not obviously getting out there and having fun in public is Richie. 

Do you think that we will be blindsided tomorrow and it's actually Sasha that goes home?

I believe that the screen caps for Richie and Sasha are for the F3 dates and the only F2 screen cap is Michaels.

no matter what, michael has papps at his door all the time
I would have taken this info seriously if michael was not chased
I think I take it more regarding clubbing.

1. we have have no idea and no footage of richie in perth because I doubt any papps will follow him (and somehow -do not ask me why- I have a hard time to see him drinking and clubbing)
2. the only footage we have from michael is one with emily weeks ago and we have tons of family material (parents, sister, niece)
3. we know that sasha went clubbing as we have a picture of him with davey and dave coming back early hours

that my first comments I have in mind
but it is common sense to say that a guy who is in a relationship will not party alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:44 pm

guys, go on twitter, type #BacheloretteAU

everything top is about michael with on exception of richie... no sign of sasha before scrolling way down

https://twitter.com/hashtag/BacheloretteAU?src=hash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:50 pm

and that prove without a single doubt that daily mail australia know nothing and is a pack of BS

They associated sasha next to richie picture and the quoted a comment about sasha living in perth

#duh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3278082/Sam-Frost-spends-quality-time-brother-Alex-Bachelorette-finale-draws-near.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme