SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:15 pm

Ladies I implore to play this fun game to confirm your ideal Aussie bachelor. I got Kayne as my ideal bachie laugh out loud which I find quite hilarious but Aussie blokes rule so it's all good giggling

Which “The Bachelorette” Australia Guy Is Your Soul Mate?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/will-you-accept-this-rose#.bxQq28O4rL

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:24 pm

mercieme wrote:Ladies I implore to play this fun game to confirm your ideal Aussie bachelor. I got Kayne as my ideal bachie laugh out loud which I find quite hilarious but Aussie blokes rule so it's all good giggling

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/will-you-accept-this-rose#.bxQq28O4rL

My result

You got: Michael

He’s sporty, sexy, successful and seems to know just what to say in any situation. Swoon!
giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:33 pm

phewwwww got scare for a minute

You got: Michael

He’s sporty, sexy, successful and seems to know just what to say in any situation. Swoon! giggling

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:33 pm

I got: Richie cheerleader
He’s gorgeous AND hilarious, the ultimate winning combination. You know you’re in for a good time with Richie. Cool bananas!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:53 pm

happygolucky wrote:I got: Richie  cheerleader
He’s gorgeous AND hilarious, the ultimate winning combination. You know you’re in for a good time with Richie. Cool bananas!
High clap
Get him! Get him!! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 78 1377737533 kisses #TeamRichie cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:04 pm

My OBVIOUSLY favorite is Sasha and here is why.... Hugesmile

1)  Handsome enough face, but a very wonderful figure!Embarressed!
2)  HUMBLE. Introduced himself describing simple characteristics of his personality and not his credentials.Hugesmile  
3)  Found out later he graduated in engineering and economics at 25 and is now working as a construction manager.
4   Ex rugby player (sportive), enjoys painting (sensitive) likes cooking (handy)  giggling !  
5   He appears to be very confident and mature for his 30. To know where he is at and what he wants in life.
6)   Has a sense of humor (quirky) but he is also a serious man. Seems educated.
7)   His mother signed him in. Has no past as model, body builder, exotic dancer  no (Blake) or interest into going on tv.(OTHER THAN the Gateway contest for traveling ) around 5 years ago most likely after he graduated)
8 )  His father and brother have not the best reputation as are participants of a biker gang. But even when we know he is still in contact and loves them, and that any tattoo would be free giggling , he has NOT ONE tattoo in  his body and did followed a very different path, showing he knows what he doesn't want!
9   Photos in the media show he is appreciated by his friends and is friendly.
10   He is very simple in his fashion choices and appearance and not trying to impress
11  He has a very loving mom, step dad and brother and looks like a man ready to build a family and for commitment! :wedding
13   He is direct, one who speaks his mind and it is not shy to express his feelings
14   Sam loves his kisses ( graded 9.2 hearthumbsup  with cameras on :shocked!: )  and looks like he is romantic smilelove and very much in love with Sam heartandarrow .
--

Last edited by marysegap on Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:30 pm

^ Sasha did apply for a reality TV show before this one. It was in TV Week mag interview and he talked about how he got to top 8 contestants for the show that he applied for.

They've all forayed into some sort of entertainment/magazine/show try-out and being on the Bette itself is just more of this on a grander scale.

None of them are better or worse because of it. Whatever their "motives" they all have been on TV now as contestants for Bachelorette.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Sasha did apply for a reality TV show before this one. It was in TV Week mag interview and he talked about how he got to top 8 contestants for the show that he applied for.

They've all forayed into some sort of

entertainment/magazine/show try-out and being on the Bette itself is just more of this on a grander scale.

None of them are better or worse because of it. Whatever their "motives" they all have been on TV now as contestants for Bachelorette.

Do you or anyone remembers what was the show about?  I would love to read that interview! :yes:

BETTER OR WORST maybe no, but when the contestants show that their interest and/or careers can get benefits from getting the exposure on this show. THEN we might doubt and question how much they were motivated by "finding love"
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:10 pm

Found his interview and also about the show he applied for.  It is a show for traveling around the world! And he applied in his mid 20s/ After he graduated!  

I find it completely normal to want to travel around the world for free! AND plus they where also compete for money!Hugesmile   Like I find normal for some man to get into the bachelor for the experience and for a free vacation, for example Alex or..Dave the plumer. Smiley
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:13 pm

The point was he applied before for a TV show. It's not about what type of show. It's about being on TV. What type of show may fit different people based on their interests. Neither one makes someone more or less genuine. JMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The point was he applied before for a TV show. It's not about what type of show. It's about being on TV. What type of show may fit different people based on their interests. Neither one makes someone more or less genuine. JMO.

Again for me is not about being genuine or not genuine as people. I'm referring to MOTIVES and interests behind actions..
But AGAIN I understand we all have different perspectives and I do respect yours! peace The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 78 1377737533
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:32 pm

marysegap wrote:My OBVIOUSLY favorite is Sasha and here is why.... Hugesmile

1)  Handsome enough face, but a very wonderful figure!Embarressed!
2)  HUMBLE. Introduced himself describing simple characteristics of his personality and not his credentials.Hugesmile  
3)  Found out later he graduated in engineering and economics at 25 and is now working as a construction manager.
4   Ex rugby player (sportive), enjoys painting (sensitive) likes cooking (handy)  giggling !  
5   He appears to be very confident and mature for his 30. To know where he is at and what he wants in life.
6)   Has a sense of humor (quirky) but he is also a serious man. Seems educated.
7)   His mother signed him in. Has no past as model, body builder, exotic dancer  no (Blake) or interest into going on tv.(OTHER THAN the Gateway contest for traveling ) around 5 years ago most likely after he graduated)
8 )  His father and brother have not the best reputation as are participants of a biker gang. But even when we know he is still in contact and loves them, and that any tattoo would be free giggling , he has NOT ONE tattoo in  his body and did followed a very different path, showing he knows what he doesn't want!
9   Photos in the media show he is appreciated by his friends and is friendly.
10   He is very simple in his fashion choices and appearance and not trying to impress
11  He has a very loving mom, step dad and brother and looks like a man ready to build a family and for commitment! :wedding
13   He is direct, one who speaks his mind and it is not shy to express his feelings
14   Sam loves his kisses ( graded 9.2 hearthumbsup  with cameras on :shocked!: )  and looks like he is romantic smilelove and very much in love with Sam heartandarrow .
--

mademyday

Love this! And I love Sasha. And I love Richie. And I took the quiz and I got Michael! This is getting very cosy!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme