SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who will be Sam Frost's F1??

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! Vote_lcap21%The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 17 ]
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! Vote_lcap38%The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 30 ]
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! Vote_lcap41%The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 33 ]

Total Votes : 80

Poll closed

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! Empty The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1!

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:48 pm

Vote here!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:50 pm

well you all know for me it is Michael
let's see if for a change I am right this season The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! 2498057887

ps: i have not a single doubt that I am in the minority here The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! 3806527698

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1!

Post by natik Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:51 pm

I say Richie.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:09 pm

For me, F1 = Sasha (99%) and possibility for me for anyone else being F1: Richie (1%) and Michael (0%).
I am unsure of F3 order as yet but tentatively thinking F2 = Michael and F3 = Richie.
(I'd love it if F1 and F3 were switched and am wishing for that 1% chance)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:13 pm

I vote Sasha!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:20 pm

I voted Sasha but honestly love all F3. However If I was picking for myself I'd pick Richie hands down. heartglasses:cutiepie

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:23 pm

Katiebelle wrote:I voted Sasha but honestly love all F3. However If I was picking for myself I'd pick Richie hands down. heartglasses:cutiepie
Same here! Voted Sasha, would pick Richie for myself 100% (we'd have to share) giggling bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:27 pm

I voted for Sasha
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:33 pm

Is anyone unaware that I am a Sasha fan all the way? The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! 1710264613 giggling

Girls you might want to watch episode 3 again... ( there is much more now to compare it with! :sweetheart:)

Hugesmile handwave
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:40 pm

I like your avatar Marysegap.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:08 am

Thanks KASHA! :frommeto
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:31 am

I voted with my heart, not my head.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1!

+9
HodanG
Norcalgal
marysegap
ElonM
Katiebelle
Kashathediva
AllAboutLove
natik
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: