SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who will be Sam Frost's F1??

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 17 ]
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 30 ]
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 33 ]

Total Votes : 80

Poll closed

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1!

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:57 am

Norcalgal wrote:I voted with my heart, not my head.
Aaah... I understand. My heart and my head want two different people.  hmmm

question Anyone interested in having a poll for who we wish to be F1?
It would be fun/interesting to see what the difference (if any) between who we think may be F1 and who we wish to be F1.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1!

Post by HodanG Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:04 am

Good idea^ let's do it! I believe Sasha is F1 eventhough I really want it to be Richie
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:09 am

I think it's Sasha but I'm team with the guys Sam has she can't go too far wrong

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:36 am

I voted for Michael all the way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:59 am

I think it's Sasha, so I voted him.
But I wish it's Richie.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:18 pm

@GuardianAngel or any mods when you have a chance to create poll for "Who do you wish to be F1"

TYIA bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:49 am

I'm with the minority group. Hugesmile All the guys left are great, she's got amazing guys to pick from!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:17 am

I voted for Sasha, I think it's him...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:19 pm

HELLO Maddy, handwave
I was thinking, before the end of the season and before we all go back to our NORMAL activities yes

What about making a new poll to see how are we, with our choices for next bachelor. I think at this point of the game most of the fans here believe there that Richie and Michael will be the available ones so ... SO a poll between them two...What do you think? question

It would be interesting! :yes:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:39 am

it sucks that we cannot change our vote on the pools
I think after the hometown yesterday, I bet a lot changed their mind about michael Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:40 am

marysegap wrote:HELLO Maddy,   handwave
I was thinking, before the end of the season and before we all go back to our NORMAL activities yes

What about making a new poll to see how are we, with our choices for next bachelor.  I think at this point of the game most of the fans here believe there that Richie and Michael will be the available ones so ... SO a poll between them two...What do you think? question

It would be interesting! :yes:

normal activities? what's that? giggling

I soooo need my life back! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! - Page 2 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:19 am

Michael all the way The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1! - Page 2 2498057887

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Poll - Who will be the F1!

+9
HodanG
Norcalgal
marysegap
ElonM
Katiebelle
Kashathediva
AllAboutLove
natik
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: