Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows

Post by Kashathediva on Mon May 29, 2017 10:21 am

@TrishB I often use that expression still--DUN with my postings. D-U-N. LOL I often wonder if members think I am misspelling.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29610

Back to top Go down

Re: Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows

Post by Sprite on Mon May 29, 2017 11:55 am

@TrishB wrote:What great shows were those BB ones back then! I can clearly remember Adam "Baller" and his eyes popping out of his head... very scary to me, but he played the game, and won fairly!
So good to know he has gotten the treatment he needed and he is on the right track now.  Mental illnesses are so hard to go through, not just for the person but for the entire family and circle of support.
That is a season I will never forget because my boyfriend and I (avid BB fans) found the "bikini barista" to be a french fry short of a happy meal, but so funny.  In the middle of an argument with a couple of men from her alliance, she yelled "I am done!" and proceeded to spell "D-U-N, done!" laugh out loud!! And ever since that day, we have not stopped using that phrase during any argument or debate we may have!!
Dr Will is also my all around favorite player. Loved him as part of "Chilltown" with Mike. I also love the teacher guy who won, and also came back to play on the season where they had teams, he was a coach (can't remember his name!) but brilliant mind! He is always invited to BB Canada...
Looking forward to the new season in June...hope it is a good one!

Dan!!! I loved him. He is actually my favourite player these days, although Dr. Will is a close second. If he wasn't so into Mike and messing with his face, I'd like him better. Also, Janelle, Kaylon, Jeff and Jordan! The glory days of BB.

I have to admit the last few seasons, I haven't watched the whole season of the US show. Ariana Grande's brother Frankie ruined the whole show for me. I just couldn't take a whole season of him....my sister, Ariana Grande; my sister, Ariana Grande; my sister, Ariana Grande. I was screaming at the tv....shut up, nobody cares who your bloody sister is!!! After a few weeks of him I tuned out by turning him off. Since then, I tune in for the first few weeks to see just how annoying the cast is and then usually just follow along on line. Ika and her crazy almost ruined the Canadian show this season. I just don't enjoy the screaming and shouting just for show. It annoys me. Thankfully, Kevin pulled out the win and finally kicked her to the curb in the process.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum