SELECT CONTENT

Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows  - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 29, 2017 10:21 am

@TrishB I often use that expression still--DUN with my postings. D-U-N. LOL I often wonder if members think I am misspelling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows  - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows

Post by Sprite Mon May 29, 2017 11:55 am

TrishB wrote:What great shows were those BB ones back then! I can clearly remember Adam "Baller" and his eyes popping out of his head... very scary to me, but he played the game, and won fairly!
So good to know he has gotten the treatment he needed and he is on the right track now.  Mental illnesses are so hard to go through, not just for the person but for the entire family and circle of support.
That is a season I will never forget because my boyfriend and I (avid BB fans) found the "bikini barista" to be a french fry short of a happy meal, but so funny.  In the middle of an argument with a couple of men from her alliance, she yelled "I am done!" and proceeded to spell "D-U-N, done!" laugh out loud!! And ever since that day, we have not stopped using that phrase during any argument or debate we may have!!
Dr Will is also my all around favorite player. Loved him as part of "Chilltown" with Mike. I also love the teacher guy who won, and also came back to play on the season where they had teams, he was a coach (can't remember his name!) but brilliant mind! He is always invited to BB Canada...
Looking forward to the new season in June...hope it is a good one!

Dan!!! I loved him. He is actually my favourite player these days, although Dr. Will is a close second. If he wasn't so into Mike and messing with his face, I'd like him better. Also, Janelle, Kaylon, Jeff and Jordan! The glory days of BB.

I have to admit the last few seasons, I haven't watched the whole season of the US show. Ariana Grande's brother Frankie ruined the whole show for me. I just couldn't take a whole season of him....my sister, Ariana Grande; my sister, Ariana Grande; my sister, Ariana Grande. I was screaming at the tv....shut up, nobody cares who your bloody sister is!!! After a few weeks of him I tuned out by turning him off. Since then, I tune in for the first few weeks to see just how annoying the cast is and then usually just follow along on line. Ika and her crazy almost ruined the Canadian show this season. I just don't enjoy the screaming and shouting just for show. It annoys me. Thankfully, Kevin pulled out the win and finally kicked her to the curb in the process.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:43 am

This isn't a show we usually cover but Anoop Desai was on season 8 of American Idol. He got married 2 years ago and this article about their wedding is interesting, even if you didn't watch his season. They're a blending of cultures and did a wedding from hers the first night and his on the 2nd and both were beautiful. I loved how they explained the Hindu ceremonies to the guests and also the beautiful photos from both weddings. A Joyous, Musical, Multicultural Wedding

The daughter of our friends in Ontario, Canada and her husband who was born in Turkey had 3 weddings. They eloped to South Africa (their parents got to do a video chat while they were at the out of towners party for our son's wedding), had a 2 day ceremony in Turkey where his family lives, and a reception in Kitchener, Ontario that we attended. They had a video playing at a display with her 2 beautiful dresses from the Turkey ceremonies.

Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows  - Page 4 VWt-KXpC7lHJV7y2hAe-zur6Hc_PNU0jPHr0P8OSddiArxO1-412dXIzausImGbOVdrwcnIDxikx4-2fLFHQY6O8PPtMaXmcS1NR5WzdoBxYZgmoU9UrgXhKavUFbP9r4KpxIjQTRxMm_wrnPVRJsigni1gOIimyheDHUTC3z4FscQCWY346ghRTWPw6SI5MGdxRbh0tPzbYLO2PfKllFLaUmz93788Y02HxtA6bvOlr7hd_2H3yWZbKMMLEDXBDIuqiWSrMovg9AF0gVkjkOjd0RE09-xFhWCO-ByXYSCXvLUxKZJRVyIpiHvTirv-XdrJ1D6lZyLaKP86vlgZiB6Zs3UEdjfLHn8Z40_Q6VUecUuDnSOLeixpnZz2_88i-09XDq6PcjuPUfBprHtXcJi69pdOELYS1lXcURVTD1ix172NolkrpExkYOFgsFNfo630MvYwSPkSXp_3kGzj6NiV9_R_0qfpC_aZnM9XT5523VgsTYODDqUFir96YqlSCsykeo5JCAy9z9hyFutmeg0UGIZ11fmz7pHcU1Oazq_Na2CPG_TqV7dV_hrUOD_VQ76YNYbo9nkhIBkMD7zWgSBG09l1VsjW4n157lC-dyHDvTHl0UMT2oKfntr47eR7Otk6ob3VoCk9u-XdD1HtId_35nArIL4fMRBefJNLxOSXb8Of1OtUHGB3Sw0GH7fKpR_ErWGMdb4dIcDLe2iBS6Isf=w1879-h1409-no?authuser=0

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:44 pm

@albean99 that was a great article. I went to a Jewish wedding many years ago and just loved all the traditions incorporated into that wedding. Since then, living in a very multicultural area, I'm lucky enough to see many different customs which in all cases are so beautiful. It's so much fun tasting different foods and learning the meaning behind different customs.

I can't view your picture. ?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:14 pm

I think this is the right thread to post this (if not please feel free to move it to the right thread).

Nicole Remy from the Courtship, looks like she has met a special guy  hearthumbsup (as long as it's not Danny B, then she is winning, laugh out loud JMO)

Caption:

nicoleeremy's profile picture
nicoleeremy
Verified
didn’t win the game, but still winning Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/nicoleeremy/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=3f1092aa-1768-4225-a0e0-7ef23636fe6f
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:56 pm

@chasus71 thanks for posting!! There aren't any other pictures of him in her IG so maybe she's going public with him. He's a real estate broker. Here's his IG. Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows  - Page 4 3045963862

https://www.instagram.com/parkerci/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:18 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks for posting the information.

I do think her IG post was an official announcement of their relationship letting her fans know of the new guy in her life. I think it's cool she met someone local which is better for Nicole honestly. Her entire family is in and around the Seattle area so I just could not see her moving to be with Danny B. or any other guy from her season. Although I think Jesse would have moved where she is (such a shame he was a hottie and a sweet guy too).

As long as Nicole is happy which it appears that she is, I wish her nothing but the best. She is an amazing person. Also, her sister Dani just gave birth to a baby girl about a week or so ago so precious. They named her Francine:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClofCzGJFTj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:40 am

Francine is beautiful! Congrats to them.

Nicole is so pretty. I like her hair short, although she looks great in any hair style or whatever she wears.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChQAnpkvdNI/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:04 am

I Like her hair short yshe is very pretty, natural beauty. She can wear her hair either long or short. She has the perfect facial shape where she can pull off both styles

GuardianAngel wrote:Francine is beautiful! Congrats to them.

Nicole is so pretty. I like her hair short, although she looks great in any hair style or whatever she wears.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChQAnpkvdNI/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows

+10
ElonM
Brill
umngirl
lipsis
whit90