SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:42 pm

Daily mail is RS of the franchise for AU

cantstopl cantstopl
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:51 pm

I agree & it might get worse since they are trying to expand the franchise....I just hope the producers keep it classy because I don't think the Aussie viewing public will appreciate a too dramatic & sensationalized series but time will tell, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:34 pm

Well that was an enjoyable finale. It was lovely to watch New Zealand again. I've been there once and still miss it, it's just that stunning.

Michael is a sweetheart and I love what he said to Sam at the end. I do think he was gutted, but it was 4 months ago and he looks happy now, so good for him.

I do think Sam chose the right guy for her. She was clearly smitten since the moment she met Sasha and he looked pretty smitten as well. I loved their reactions to each other's love declarations. Hope they have a long and happy life together!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Just a thought...less guys and a shorter series may have made this more "mellow" than most of these shows

Various former "castmates" from many reality shows have said the isolation, lack of tv, internet etc, the focus on the "lead" , makes them go batty...heightens emotions. The shorter series may have eased the tensions.

I also stated awhile back that when a cast is all buddies, bff, happy and cool it usually means one of 2 things ....the "chosen" was chosen right in the beginning ..like Sam and Kaitlyn

On US ette they had to bring in Nick to make some competition.

Sam and Sasha "clicked" on that first night I do think
Hope all goes well

Daily mail is a hoot

stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:16 pm

This was a great season. Definitely my most favourite Bachelorette season I have watched. Sam was fantastic and real and genuine and the guys were all great and showed a lot of class and respect for one another and the process. yes

I really don't mind what they do with the show as long as they keep the format of no overnight FDs/no sex and no engagement at FRC. :Nod:

Whatever "drama" they can manufacture doesn't matter to me as much as keeping with those two things. That for me is what makes Bette/Bach Aussie so great to me! :yes:

And congrats to Shine and Channel 10! Bette Aussie was a bigger ratings hit than all the previous Bach Aussie seasons! I can't wait for next year's Bach and Bette and hope it is Richie and Lana FTW!!! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 53 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:22 pm

I just finished watching the finale and WOW.

Sam, you really carry yourself with dignity and respect throughout this journey and I gained so much respect for you not only because how amazing you treated all the guys but because even though you were scared to do The Bachelorette you did it anyways and look at the result! So happy for you, I do believe you chose the right guy for you. beatingheart

Sasha, the way the other guys talked about you through instagram posts or through the show really shows the kind of person that you are. You've become more than a friend to some of them, you've become a brother and mentor. And I'm truly happy that you have found someone that compliments you so well. Wishing you the very best! heartbeat

Michael, I have liked you since the beginning but until hometown dates I didn't really put much emphasize in you. The way you acted with Sam in those final moments shows your character and your value as a person. Cheers for being nothing but a gentleman the whole way through. Happy to know that you are dating and you are enjoying life and, as Sasha said, "You are a great man and I hope you find your happily ever after sooner rather than later!". You deserve it, all the best! :thismuch:

To Bachelorette Australia, this has been my favorite 'ette season not only because of how freaking amazing Sam was but because of the guys that since the very first episode showed us how a man should act even when put in this situations (let's exclude David hahaha). So happy that even though 13 of you didn't get the girl, the 14 of you did found a lifelong friendship. bestbud!

Can't wait to see if Richie agrees to to TB AU. And to see, what I believed, will be another fantastic season with such a genuine guy as the leading man. Oh, and also I can't wait to be jealous of each and every single woman that gets to be in your season. console blowkiss

And last but not least, I have really enjoyed reading each and everyone of your posts and to get to know you guys a little bit. Even though I don't post often because I'm really busy with college, at the start of every day I came and read all your posts! See you soon! high five

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:30 pm

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 53 1710264613 clapping! :Woah-hoo: cheerleader

My heart just melted when I watched the ending! :sprinklehearts

The best finale ever! Even beating Art and Matty’s.

I just loved how honest and vulnerable they were. To be so open with each other when you know that there are all these cameras around you and millions will be watching – well that’s just amazing! I was holding my breath the whole time she was trying to get the words out.

There were so many parts that I adored but one that made me laugh was when they were on the boat and she telling him how to steer and then says that she’s a little miss bossy boots and he jokes that he’s kind of figured that out. And then continues with its lucky she’s so cute! Gorgeous!

There is one part I’d love everyone’s opinion on. I replayed this part a couple of times and I reckon that when they fuzzed the image of them kissing after he says he’s in love with her that she says I love you back and then they say something while their lips are very close. They are definitely murmuring something to each other. I mean, why would they blur the clip otherwise? I don’t think they have done that any other time they have kissed.

I thought Michael was very gracious but again I thought his lines were a little rehearsed so maybe he had an idea that he wasn’t going to get chosen.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This was a great season. Definitely my most favourite Bachelorette season I have watched. Sam was fantastic and real and genuine and the guys were all great and showed a lot of class and respect for one another and the process. yes

I really don't mind what they do with the show as long as they keep the format of no overnight FDs/no sex and no engagement at FRC. :Nod:  

Whatever "drama" they can manufacture doesn't matter to me as much as keeping with those two things. That for me is what makes Bette/Bach Aussie so great to me!  :yes:

And congrats to Shine and Channel 10! Bette Aussie was a bigger ratings hit than all the previous Bach Aussie seasons! I can't wait for next year's Bach and Bette and hope it is Richie and Lana FTW!!! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 53 1710264613

@AllAboutLove

ITA!

I have enjoyed the NZ and Aus seasons the most and found Juan Pablo, Kaitlyn and Andi's seasons distasteful.

I think TPTB did a brilliant job with Sam's redemptive story and I can only imagine how amazing Richies story is going to be. Fingers crossed that he's the next Bachelor!

Last edited by Katiebelle on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:34 pm

Sam has set the bar very high for all future bachelorettes and even bachelors. I think Sam found herself again through this journey.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:26 pm

AEF wrote:Sam has set the bar very high for all future bachelorettes and even bachelors. I think Sam found herself again through this journey.
Sam really did find herself again... SO SO proud of her!! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
Sam was the best Bachelorette lead I have ever watched!!! :yes: I am so happy for her she found love!!

We need a Sam and Sasha fan thread! :swinginglove heartandarrow
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
AEF wrote:Sam has set the bar very high for all future bachelorettes and even bachelors. I think Sam found herself again through this journey.
Sam really did find herself again... SO SO proud of her!! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
Sam was the best Bachelorette lead I have ever watched!!!  :yes: I am so happy for her she found love!!

We need a Sam and Sasha fan thread! :swinginglove heartandarrow

GA created it earlier in the day...link below. Do you mind moving the latest SM postings in there....I could't copy @thirteen posts in there for some reason, just can't copy despite using the quote function, TIA

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3233-bachelorette-australia-season-1-sam-frost-sasha-mielczarek-fan-forum

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:15 pm

Ok.. watching the finale now!! It will be the fisrt time I've watched a full season in full since Des's season on the U.S. version.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+49
Noclue
Flawless
bronniegrace
Kashathediva
djogbenyuie
computerms
pkk
minnie_
allyice
solaroo
Dirty Street Pie