SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 54 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:33 pm

Where can I watch ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:46 pm

Thanks Cali.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:57 am

Watching now..

Sam's sister calling Michael a smoothtalker/salesman. Yeah, he sounds pretty scripted but I won't lie.. he's good at it.

Its hard to focus on Michael' date.. its obvious that she's in love with Sasha and has been in love with him from day one.

Sam and Sasha are too cute. I really like them. And he got the better date. NZ is gorgeous!! Omg and when he tells her he loves her.. she's like crying!! How sweet. I also think she tells him she loves him. I think she mouths it while they're kissing. It's blurred out but I think its what I saw.

The FRC.. omg so magical and beautiful. Michael took the break-up like a champ though, if he was really there for her. Glad it wasn't Richie though. Guhh OMG, it was so sweet when she tells him he loves and he's talking.. and of course the one i'm watching cuts off. -_-

Such a huge difference with her and Blake vs her and Sasha though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:00 am

Katiebelle wrote:Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!   The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 54 1710264613  clapping!  :Woah-hoo:  cheerleader

My heart just melted when I watched the ending!   :sprinklehearts

There is one part I’d love everyone’s opinion on. I replayed this part a couple of times and I reckon that when they fuzzed the image of them kissing after he says he’s in love with her that she says I love you back and then they say something while their lips are very close. They are definitely murmuring something to each other. I mean, why would they blur the clip otherwise? I don’t think they have done that any other time they have kissed.

I thought the same at the time but glossed over it. I might go back and watch it again just to be sure. Hugesmile
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by computerms Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:09 pm

My thoughts and my opinions after watching the final episode.
It appeared to be the Blake show. He was mentioned in some  form or another on about every episode.  Took away from Sam, I felt.  Even when Sasha and Michael went to meet her family, it was more about Blake then about Sasha and Michael. The family had their minds already set on which guy they wanted her to end up with - very apparent. Which I’m sure Sam had indicated to them.
It was all about Sam being dumped on National TV, but she dumped 13 guys on National TV.  What’s the difference?   That’s the concept of the show. Some may say that Blake chose her and them dumped her but would she have wanted to be with Blake if he didn't want to be with her?
I feel that most of the time, it’s the producers that decide who should be the final one standing.  They have the one picked out before the season even starts and if you’re not in with the producers, you won't be going very far.
I felt there were a lot of voice overs especially with Sasha.
They spend probably a total of 2-3 days together (if even that) and they are encouraged  to say “I love you” at the end.  Crazy.  If they are in love and want to say it, fine but they shouldn’t have to feel like they have to say it.
I would like to see a show with more mature contestants like the age of the girls (28-38) and guys (30-40).  
Some of the things I really liked about this season was there was no fantasy suite dates, no engagement at the end, not much drama and the boys all seemed to get along well for the most part.  It was nice that Sam wanted the guys to feel good about themselves when she eliminated them, but I felt like she said the same things to each guy.
I feel she chose the right guy for her (not my choice) but will see how it pans out.  They seem happy at the moment so that’s a good thing. Sam was so afraid of not finding love - she is 26 years old - its not like she is 35-40.  She has plenty of time. She needs to mature some so therefore didn’t think Michael would be the best fit for her.  I really didn’t see the big love story of her and Sasha.  Since  he was the one, I would have liked more.  Anyway, it’s her choice.  I have liked Sasha more since the final, seems more at ease and can see his fun side.
Michael, you are a great guy and I hope you find your forever love.  Such a class act.
Overall it was a good series and I though Sam did a good job.
I’ve seen every bachelor/bachelorette show in the US and I like the Australia version much better then the US version for the reasons mentioned above -  no overnights, no engagement, not all the drama etc.
IMO

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+49
Noclue
Flawless
bronniegrace
Kashathediva
djogbenyuie
computerms
pkk
minnie_
allyice
solaroo
Dirty Street Pie