SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:56 pm

breannalauren wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:According to RammerJammer, she refused the rose at the RC. Take that for what you will!

I don't see her going to hometowns either way.

I think he said Lauren Barr, not Bushnell laugh out loud

Oh, sorry! Too many Laurens!

I still stick with my last point, though.

Back to top Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:06 pm

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:24 pm

For some reason, I get a tenley vibe from this Lauren. In some of her photos, her eyes and cheeks remind me of Tenley. Anyone else seeing a resemblance? Also, as for the arrest report, that Lauren is listed as being 5'7" - unless the other girls are under 5'4" , I don't think that's her. She just looks a LOT TALLER than 5'7" , to me. All my opinion, of course...

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:28 pm

Dog&pheonix wrote:For some reason, I get a tenley vibe from this Lauren. In some of her photos, her eyes and cheeks remind me of Tenley. Anyone else seeing a resemblance? Also, as for the arrest report, that Lauren is listed as being 5'7" - unless the other girls are under 5'4" , I don't think that's her. She just looks a LOT TALLER than 5'7" , to me. All my opinion, of course...
I was wondering about this height discrepancy also. In the photo of the nine girls in the Bahamas, she seems a good 4 or more inches taller than Olivia IMO who is taller than average in height herself although I cannot recall her exact height.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:44 pm

I actually looked through a lot of Lauren adjacent SM and she looks like a really nice gal.  She has a sister she is very close with and two brothers.  She has parents who have been happily married for 27 plus years. Both Lauren and her sister are flight attendants for Alaska Airlines.  Lauren grew up in Oregon and likes the outdoors.  Laurens family attends a Christian based church so I assume she has Christian beliefs.  Lauren is a real blond and she is tall.  In photos Lauren comes across as a likeable fun girl.  I think she could be a very good match for Ben.  I will sit back see if Ben thinks so too. laugh out loud rotfl summer
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:54 pm

Based on her dark roots on the first page, I don't think she's a real blonde. Maybe dirty blonde. But she's the most classically beautiful contestant left IMO. Delicate and elegant features. Will be interesting to see what her personality is like. I'm sure she gets some hotness points for her profession as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:54 pm

Thanks for the recap Seabear! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:57 pm

She looked pretty but she has a certain kindness about her. Hope she turns out as good as she comes across.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:29 pm

At this point, I'm rooting for her to be Ben's final one.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:13 pm

She's super cute. I'd want her in my F4, if not maybe F1/F2.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:17 pm

Oh, how opinions change - a couple days ago, I didn't think she'd be making HTDs and now I would be really surprised if she didn't. I just think that her combination of looks and common undergraduate degree with Ben are going to work in her favor. The one thing that gives me pause about her being F1 is that I feel like she won the talent show competition (b/c all the girls were looking at her), but RS said someone else received the GDR. I'm still thinking F1/F2, though. We shall see!

(JMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:20 pm

Haha, let's not jinx her now. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal