SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Lauren has a very close family.  Lots of photos with them having fun together.  Growing up in Oregon it seems clear from the photos that she enjoys the outdoors.  She does not appear to be high maintenance at all.
As a funny aside:rotfl  In a photo of her parents marriage her Dad reminded me of Ben. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:21 pm

Did we ever find out how tall she is?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:33 pm

Seabear wrote:Lauren has a very close family.  Lots of photos with them having fun together.  Growing up in Oregon it seems clear from the photos that she enjoys the outdoors.  She does not appear to be high maintenance at all.
As a funny aside:rotfl  In a photo of her parents marriage her Dad reminded me of Ben. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Where are you seeing pics with her family other than here? I like her, she has a softness about her. I'm running out of people I like for F1 crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 so let's keep her in the top three. I hope Ben agrees. giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:41 pm

She could be our sleeper! There were so many Lauren's, I overlooked her until someone mentioned her name and I had to come back to take a look.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:45 pm

bluwavz wrote:Haha, let's not jinx her now. laugh out loud

Right?? This is the dilemma crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:45 pm

I could see Ben having her as F1 or F2, but I also wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:51 pm

She seems to make the most sense to me, considering how family-oriented she is, her Christian beliefs, business background, outdoorsy type, and that she seems like Ben's physical type (whose celebrity crush was Blake Lively). I'll be honest, I'm kind of judging how often she poses (usually for butt shots) in bikinis for her roommate's IG and she does strike me as a "typical LA girl"...but I don't know. Slim pickings and all! For now, I'm putting my money on her or Caila.

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:52 pm

This must be from the day she got arrested. Hugesmile

https://instagram.com/p/18paMbiDrc/?taken-by=molliebushnell
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:53 pm

chasingpavements wrote:She seems to make the most sense to me, considering how family-oriented she is, her Christian beliefs, business background, outdoorsy type, and that she seems like Ben's physical type (whose celebrity crush was Blake Lively). I'll be honest, I'm kind of judging how often she poses (usually for butt shots) in bikinis for her roommate's IG and she does strike me as a "typical LA girl"...but I don't know. Slim pickings and all! For now, I'm putting my money on her or Caila.

(jmo)

Which is her roommate's IG?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:55 pm

https://instagram.com/whitjyoung/

(source: RS)

ETA: Now that I'm looking at it again, I think I might have confused Lauren with her roommate and other blonds a couple of times. Lauren only seems to be a few of them, but I'm having trouble telling the girls apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:07 pm

Hmm. She seems like a lot of fun but I don't know about her and Ben.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:15 pm

chasingpavements wrote:https://instagram.com/whitjyoung/

(source: RS)

ETA: Now that I'm looking at it again, I think I might have confused Lauren with her roommate and other blonds a couple of times. Lauren only seems to be a few of them, but I'm having trouble telling the girls apart.

Yes. The girls look like sisters, but is mostly her roommate who certainly seems to be completely in love with herself. Rolling Eyes

Thanks for the link.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal