SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 3:19 am

LoveDovez wrote:Is that all Fleur could have done with her hair. I think she is a pretty girl, but wow! IMHO
ITA. It's not flattering at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 09, 2016 3:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:Is that all Fleur could have done with her hair. I think she is a pretty girl, but wow! IMHO

No, it isn't and she has looked better than that during the season. I'm sorry to say, but in those pictures I'm not crazy about either dress either. ; ( It's just been a big disappointing season all together, right? laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 09, 2016 3:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Jordan's face seems more shaded/shadowed? in pic with Fleur maybe? I was thinking the brightness in the sky may indicate earlier in the day for the pic with Fleur but not sure since the sky background is different for both pics.

Seems like it is more shaded to me.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 3:23 am

LoveDovez wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

No, it isn't and she has looked better than that during the season. I'm sorry to say, but in those pictures I'm not crazy about either dress either. ; (  It's just been a big disappointing season all together, right? laugh out loud
Yeah the dresses are not that great - they had some better ones I think for RC/Cocktail parties earlier in the season. Definitely disappointing is the word to describe this season hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 3:25 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ Jordan's face seems more shaded/shadowed? in pic with Fleur maybe? I was thinking the brightness in the sky may indicate earlier in the day for the pic with Fleur but not sure since the sky background is different for both pics.

Seems like it is more shaded to me.
So maybe sun not overhead and sun on the one side -- so after noon?  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 09, 2016 1:44 pm

One of the main reasons I thought Jordan would choose Fleur over Naz is at the final 4 rose ceremony Jordan mentioned in a radio interview he had to walk away to get clarity on who he was going to send home Gabs or Naz. It seemed Jordan liked being with Naz but was concerned they may not be the best fit in real life. If he had stronger feelings for Naz I think he would have been conflicted with Erin and Gabs since Fleur seemed to be a frontrunner from the beginning.

What's been a challenge for me is Fleur and Jordan's relationship didn't seem to progress naturally on screen. Maybe it was the editing. There wasn't that "it" factor. It seemed more of a friendship with some affection here and there. They'll "give their relationship a go" in the real world and see where it takes them. Fleur is a genuine, sweet, caring person. I hope Jordan doesn't take her for granted and invests the time and effort into making their relationship last. Fleur seems like she's all in. It takes two people with the same level of commitment. Is Jordan ready to be "that" guy  question JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 11, 2016 3:03 am

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

Jordan has broken up with Fleur this afternoon!!!!

On the news right now. Will post more soon once I finish watching.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 3:05 am

This feels like Blake's season all over again.

Gross guy!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 11, 2016 3:05 am

Katiebelle wrote:BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

Jordan has broken up with Fleur this afternoon!!!!

On the news right now. Will post more soon once I finish watching.

Shocking...said nobody.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 3:05 am

Thank goodness Fleur is free of him now.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 11, 2016 3:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This feels like Blake's season all over again.

Gross guy!

More so if he gets back together with Naz....or his F3.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 3:07 am

Naz's sex comments were the nail in the coffin, imo.

Such a waste of a guy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
djogbenyuie
ElonM
snowyglow12
LynnTa
Idlemess
Melissa_Jane
LoveDovez
Karina
mercieme
jen689