SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:52 am

Hmmm. So once again we are shown that these people can forgive and move on past what happened on a manipulated reality show. I guess it couldn't have been all that bad.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:34 am

I think it is not all that bad because there was no forced/fake engagement and there seems to be a concerted effort by the show's PR and media to defend Jordan to some degree (WD interview on FB) and get him to pose with past contestants, etc on his SM to make it seem all is well with the world - which is probably true in the technical sense but not that most of the girls actually "like" him and he is still painted as disliked but I don't see it as over the top.

I'm thinking a lot of it can come down to possibly the girls themselves and maybe it is more NZ who just move on for the sake of moving on. Good on them if so. As for Jordan I am not so sure he is even interested in finding someone romantically speaking and wasn't that physical at all as a lead (he never seemed that interested in any of the girls, tbh) so probably easier to not see him as a sleaze even if he is a bit of a dud.

Ultimately I think what benefited Jordan most is that he never started dating F2 or F3 and so is not like Blake or Jason post-show. Currently Jordan seems to be hanging out the most with F3, Erin, who he did not have an overnight date with and just as friends he said in his WD facebook interview. If that changes then things may change but it doesn't seem like it will have that much of an impact - although I am not sure they will have another season so it may have an impact on the show itself. question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
djogbenyuie
ElonM
snowyglow12
LynnTa
Idlemess
Melissa_Jane
LoveDovez
Karina
mercieme
jen689