SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:02 am

Not sure if this was posted already but looks like they will be taping a Women Tell All (WTA) episode (they said this last year and it ended up being ATFR as well so not sure if that is the same this time?).

Not sure if this season is going to be longer than last season since Art's season started Mar 17 and ended May 12 (WTA/ATFR mixed into one) so if this is live and the finale is going to be screened I expect that this is more of a WTA/ATFR mix like last year but live this time? (or at least a live audience and filmed for later?). If it is after the finale then May 9 could be the finale episode?

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Bachelor-finalscreening-homepagestrip-tv3

Want to be in the audience for Women Tell All? We have all the info for you.

This live event will be hosted by Mike Puru. ‘Women Tell All’ will see the Bachelorettes talk candidly about life in the mansion, share all the goss, plus Jordan will face the girls that were sent home.

This is your chance to find out all about the behind-the-scenes, highs and lows, the heartbreak that occurred during their search for true love, all filmed LIVE at the SKYCITY Theatre on the 9th of May.

Tickets will be available on Tuesday the 29th of March via Ticketek

There will be general and VIP tickets available. VIP tickets include a pre-party, canapés and drinks on arrival and appearances from the Bachelor and the Bachelorettes.
http://www.tv3.co.nz/Get-Tickets-To-Women-Tell-All/tabid/5076/articleID/125416/Default.aspx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:16 am

@AllAboutLove

Do they always do the WTA just before the FS, MTP and LCD, and FRC? So the 9th is on a Monday so all of those are on the Tuesday 10th after the WTA? Or they would be over two 1 hour episodes - 10th and 16th and ATFR on the 17th?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:14 am

@katiebelle

For the US shows they air WTA (it is not live) before the finale episode (so MTP, LCD, FRC) so when there are only two girls remaining on the show.

Bach NZ didn't have a WTA like the US does, last year IIRC they filmed the WTA/ATFR and called it a Bach NZ special and it aired the week following FRC so after Art chose Matilda on the show.

I am not sure exactly what they plan to do this year and if they mean a live-show when filming or a live-show when it airs (like the US ATFR is live and airs immediately after Finale episode).

If Bach NZ follows what they did last year then it may be filmed live (so live-audience) but airs at a later date post-Finale episode like it did for S1 (so maybe air Finale episode on Monday and film the audience that Monday too? and then air maybe Tuesday?).

From what it sounds like if it is going to be aired live then it may air directly after the finale episode?

It doesn't sound like a true WTA to me considering it states "Finale screening" so I think it's more of an ATFR that includes WTA (so more than just the F2 and F1 talking - all of the women talking like they did with Art's season).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:23 pm

Danielle's interview with Stuff...she is such a lovely girl.

She thinks Storm has a chance of being the F1...only one she mentioned, surprised she didn't mention Fleur since all the other girls did.

http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/78327769/the-bachelor-nz-i-think-i-got-friendzoned--danielle

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:37 pm

Sorry for the back to back post.

The Bachelor NZ FB just posted a video of Jordan tilted " a date with the bachelor". So Jordan says his ideal woman has a sense of humor, honest & passionate. I am really loving Jordan in this vid with those beautiful blue eyes  :fanningfan . I also think he looks really good in a tux, JMO though.

So it would be greatly appreciated if anyone is able to bring that FB vid over to decorate the thread, TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:56 pm

mercies wrote:...She thinks Storm has a chance of being the F1...only one she mentioned, surprised she didn't mention Fleur since all the other girls did...
More Predictions...

"To start with I thought Storm would win, because of her romantic kisses all the time. But now I'm thinking more Gabs… I think they'd make a really good couple."

IMO Gabs is not going to be F1

She also said in the video "those girls are amazing...anyone of them [for F1] I'm happy"

http://www.newshub.co.nz/entertainment/the-bachelor-exit-interview-danielle-not-heartbroken-2016032910#axzz44Fxvf0pe

“I don't know what he's looking for in a woman," she told Scout. "It’s hard to know who he’s going to end up with...There are so many different types of girls [in the mansion] and he’s, you know, got a ‘connection’ with all of them.”

http://www.scout.co.nz/Danielle-fires-parting-barbs-at-Jordan/tabid/515/articleID/13073/Default.aspx

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:05 am

laugh out loud about Danielle saying Gabs could be F1....I fully agree no way jose...if she does I will eat my words cantstopl

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:31 am

mercies wrote:...The Bachelor NZ FB just posted a video of Jordan tilted " a date with the bachelor". So Jordan says his ideal woman has a sense of humor, honest & passionate [doesn't mean physical passion]....
From what I can remember...

We haven't seen Storm's sense of humor except her reaction to Jordan putting chocolate mousse on her face

Fleur says she passionate about children

Rebecca has a quirky sense of humor. She wanted to skip into Rainbow's End and play a Jedi mind trick on Jordan. Jordan gave her the FIR because she was honest and sweet.

As the season progresses we'll have to watch for scenes, conversations and voice overs about honesty, passion, and a sense of humor JMO

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:39 am

Yes I agree....I actually didn't put much stock in what he said in the FB video because there is an interview upthread (link below) that @Allaboutlove posted where Jordan also describes what he is looking for in a woman.....could be additional characteristics he mentioned so we have to note that also.

I just love the way he looks in that FB video & wondering whether it was taped pre or post show. Regardless he looks happy & I really hope he picks the right woman for him.

ETA....link for interview that Jordan did preseason. Pretty consistent in terms of what he is looking for but he precisely said he is looking for "a woman with an "open mind, a passionate drive and a good sense of humour".

http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/77361781/the-bachelor-nz-jordan-mauger-has-been-single-for-years

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:56 am

The show is posting so much about Storm on SM and their site it makes me wonder why they would do that if she is not the F1 - seems like a bad idea since those who follow SM will become a fan of Storm all for nothing?

They also posted the video clip of Storm talking to Jordan at last CP on their site so even more focus on Storm and titled "He loves me, He loves me not" http://www.tv3.co.nz/THE-BACHELOR-NZ-He-Loves-Me-He-Loves-Me-Not/tabid/5061/articleID/125473/MCat/4352/Default.aspx
and also posted a tweet with a gif of Storm and Jordan captioned "Smitten"  http://www.tv3.co.nz/Our-favourite-tweets-of-the-week-Gif-edition/tabid/5124/articleID/125406/Default.aspx

That all the girls are saying Storm likely is F1, the SM about Storm from the show, and the rumors... all make me think Storm may be F1. I don't think the girls would say Storm unless they know something? Most of the contestants usually want to be correct when it comes to their predictions too it seems from past shows?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:19 am

@Allaboutlove you are right on with your posting regarding the show's SM postings.

No pun intended....but the viewers are over-Storm-ed on SM right now with all the postings.

For me Jordan can pick whoever but if Storm is not F1...they better start campaigning hard for the real F1 because there is a lot of folks on the show's FB now rooting for Storm. Maybe Fleur's date tonite will change things. I will read your recap in the morning but it's been really fun trying to figure out this season  giggling

There is also the outake video below with the description "Naz tries reciting Shakespeare to woo the bachelor from Storm".

http://www.tv3.co.nz/THE-BACHELOR-NZ-Naz-is-Juliet-to-Jordans-Romeo---Outtake/tabid/5061/articleID/125382/MCat/4352/Default.aspx

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:42 am

@mercieme it definitely seems like a "Storm" is brewing! giggling And you are correct, many posting on SM they are team Storm and hoping she wins so I don't see why the show would be posting about her if she doesn't? That and Naz trying to woo Jordan away from Storm? That makes it sound like she does indeed have it "in the bag" like the girls said in that one clip?

Will have to see when Fleur gets her date but I am not sure she is F1 atm or will be even with her date? I noticed out of all the girls that are likely frontrunners Fleur is the only one who has not posted anything on her IG. If she is F2 then maybe she is hurt? Then again as F1 she could be laying low and post something after her date airs?

It's been an interesting season so far for sure laugh out loud I keep changing my mind so who knows. Fun to sleuth bestbud!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689