SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:02 am

Then...

@ChangHung23 (twitter) @jordypordypudd mate look how far you have come!

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Cesxcr10

Now...

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 14573210

http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/new-zealand-celebrities/bachelor-jordan-maugers-quest-for-true-love-4183

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:05 am

Wow. Was that for a film role the first one?

I read somewhere that Jordan lost 25 Ibs or something to be the Bachelor? That he likened it to losing weight for a movie role like Christian Bale? (Not sure if it was nzgirl.com interview or?)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:..I read somewhere that Jordan lost 25 Ibs or something to be the Bachelor..
According to the article Jordan lost 25 kg (55 lbs) in 10 months

"I just really wanted to explore a body transformation. Seeing an actor like Christian Bale go from overweight to skinny to muscly is something I find very fascinating, so I thought, 'Why not give it a crack?'"

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/78307146/the-bachelor-jordan-mauger-reveals-his-25kg-weightloss-secret

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:51 am

Oh wow! Even more than I thought! That's a lot of weightloss.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:33 pm

Storm is getting even more publicity! In today's NZ Herald they published this in their travel section.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/travel/news/article.cfm?c_id=7&objectid=11612768

No wonder she's becoming a fan favourite - everywhere you look there's photos, videos and articles about her. The BachNZ publicity team are definitely focusing on her because she's either F1 or the smokescreen for the real F1.

Has anyone seen such blatent PR for a contestant before? There was nothing like this in the previous NZ season and the only thing near that I can think of was all the love shown to Heather on the last Aussie Bach.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Oh wow! Even more than I thought! That's a lot of weightloss.

WOW - that's impressive! Good on him- I'm always so super excited when I can manage to lose the easy to put on but hard to get off Xmas gluttony weight! And now after a great Easter weekend - the too many chocolate Easter eggs and medicinal wine weight.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:39 pm

Jen posted Lara's Scout interview in her thread.

According to Lara's public IG larachristie.xx, she appears to be currently in California. If this is the case it means Lara's interview may have been done earlier. I now suspect Scout may know the order of elimination except if Lara's interview being done earlier is a one off, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:11 am

Another article about Storm! This time with NZ's main news source Stuff.

Check out the photo of her and Jordan on the beach. Have we seen this before? I can't remember her wearing this bikini or them having alone time on a beach. Where has this photo come from. I'll try and get a screen shot it and post it.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/78387798/bachelor-nz-contestant-storm-previously-engaged-to-be-wed--to-batchelor

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:32 am

@Katiebelle Storm wore that swimsuit on the first part of her single date with Jordan.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:34 am

Katiebelle wrote:..Check out the photo of her and Jordan on the beach. Have we seen this before? I can't remember her wearing this bikini or them having alone time on a beach.

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 14593110

The photo was taken during their single date in episode 3. They rode on the speed boat for a while. Jordan got hot and wanted to swim to shore. They were lounging on the beach before they went kayaking

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:37 am

mercieme wrote:@Katiebelle Storm wore that swimsuit on the first part of her single date with Jordan.

Yes you are right! I was only thinking about their time on the boat. Did they go swimming after they kayaked? I can't remember.

Interesting that there is yet another story about Storm - and the news worthiness of it is a bit of a stretch!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:44 am

I am at a loss...

Has anyone else noticed the IG posts by the girls from the show that are about the show and Jordan? Most (starting from Anna) reinforce that they are not that into Jordan and are poking fun at what Jordan had said last episode about being there for fun and that not being the right reasons. I noticed many of the girls liking these IG posts.

While it may all be in good fun, when adding in the sleuthing about problems with contestants, girls leaving the show saying that they weren't into Jordan ("he was too old, like a brother, no connection" are just some of the words used) and the strange unfocused editing that doesn't seem to align with the show's SM I am beginning to wonder if something is afoot?

The last time I saw this type of thing on SM and girls saying they didn't care for the lead was Blake's season for Bach Aussie S3. Coincidentally, Bach Aussie S3 also filmed while the show aired just like Jordan's season (and the only other Bach seasons I know of that has done so). For Blake's season, girls who left the show and the show still was airing were saying "he's a nice guy but just no connection, not my type" etc and that later turned into much harsher criticism when the finale aired and the biggest controversy of Aussie Bach history.

Probably not likely to be anything near the same but still not a good sign, imo, if the girls from Jordan's season continue to make come out saying there was nothing there with Jordan and just fine without him, etc,. It's not that they should lie and say they did feel something with Jordan when they didn't, just that it seems to be setting a more negative tone about Jordan and there's no need for any of them to be, I would say, a bit dismissive about Jordan even if they felt nothing? It's just odd to me (and not helping the show it seems).

This season is shaping up to be very different from last season in more ways than just edit. I suspect the WTA/ATFR will be very interesting... especially given it will be live.  :/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:07 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689