SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:40 pm

So the F5 did a photo shoot with Scout last week....some photos & storyline about the girls' attitudes in the link. Let's just say they were not very nice about Fleur again but pretty decent coverage for Gabs, Naz & Erin...JMO.

http://www.scout.co.nz/5-Bachelorettes-strip-down-for-sexy-shoot/tabid/511/articleID/14398/Default.aspx?ArticleID=14398&ref=xml_rss&utm_content=buffer0c69a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

mercieme

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

snipped...

I think Jordan was full of it with this line of his towards Fleur "It's strange, at this crucial stage, that she would do something like that," Jordan said when he was totally fine with Naz playing games "at this crucial stage" at the RC. Rolling Eyes

I don't need to compare him to Art Green to have this opinion either because to me Jordan is just a typical Bachelor who is going through the motions but adding in to this that he just doesn't seem that genuine about finding love at all. That's fine and it is his prerogative but he has clearly established a pattern of contradictory behavior that seems to emphasize that if someone doesn't stroke his ego they're out.  hmmm

JMO

But my understanding is that Naz may be playing games with the other women, while Fluer may be playing games with him. That is the difference to me. Guys just see these things differently. They goof around with one another, so Naz doing that may be no big thing to him. On the other hand, what Fluer is doing is more of a rejection of him...which he would take much more personally.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:18 pm

mercieme wrote:So the F5 did a photo shoot with Scout last week....some photos & storyline about the girls' attitudes in the link. Let's just say they were not very nice about Fleur again but pretty decent coverage for Gabs, Naz & Erin...JMO.

http://www.scout.co.nz/5-Bachelorettes-strip-down-for-sexy-shoot/tabid/511/articleID/14398/Default.aspx?ArticleID=14398&ref=xml_rss&utm_content=buffer0c69a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Thanks for sharing this @mercieme

I did not find they were not very nice about Fleur.
I think they expressed their opinion about each girl and what they felt during the shooting.
I would say that the one who got the less glitter was Kate, no surprise here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:34 pm

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

snipped...

I think Jordan was full of it with this line of his towards Fleur "It's strange, at this crucial stage, that she would do something like that," Jordan said when he was totally fine with Naz playing games "at this crucial stage" at the RC. Rolling Eyes

I don't need to compare him to Art Green to have this opinion either because to me Jordan is just a typical Bachelor who is going through the motions but adding in to this that he just doesn't seem that genuine about finding love at all. That's fine and it is his prerogative but he has clearly established a pattern of contradictory behavior that seems to emphasize that if someone doesn't stroke his ego they're out.  hmmm

JMO

But my understanding is that Naz may be playing games with the other women, while Fluer may be playing games with him. That is the difference to me. Guys just see these things differently. They goof around with one another, so Naz doing that may be no big thing to him. On the other hand, what Fluer is doing is more of a rejection of him...which he would take much more personally.

Everyone has its opinion on this but I agree with you @Sprite
IMO she is not very considerate with Jordan. When she clearly told him her distaste about the kangooroo painting. Yes it was all set up but still, either she did not understand it was going to be seen on national TV or she just did not care about being polite to accept a gift. yes it was not he matching diams necklace with her earrings but it was a gift.

My understanding about "It's strange, at this crucial stage, that she would do something like that," is for me about probably only few days before hometown and meeting families. This is indeed a crucial stage because it is no longer rose ceremonies, this involve families. So being bratty right before that does not put Fleur on a nice light about her personality and refusing to speak with him, considering that they are still on the premise of knowing each other, may give him serious doubts on the real Fleur.

It has nothing to do with his ego. It has to do whit a childish attitude from a girl who is playing with him. Everone was uncomfortable. Gab tried to crack a joke with "time is out", Naz tried to crack another one with "Jordan, lets do it!" and Jordan was IMO lost not knowing if she was joking or not. At the end, he picked Erin, looking straight to Fleur: I am going to ask someone I did not spend much time with, Erin." and added "Lets be foolish together".

Her ITM was for me a WTH moment because I did not understand it. Did she meant that she is not the kind of woman to go after a guy or to ask his time for attention. If it is, then she should have review her contract or some other seasons because IT IS the purpose of the show: contestants much fight for the lead. not the other way around. So if she thought that Jordan needed to chase her, then she is the one with a huge ego and over confidence at this stage.

Fleur showed a very nasty side of herself at the last cocktail and rose ceremony. Any man will tell that it is a nono. Playing the hard to get princess at the premises to know better a girl is a HUGE turn off.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:38 pm

Yeah I agree they spoke about each women...I just find them insinuating that Fleur would be the one to spill all the goss that went down during filming as not a very nice thing to say.

On another note I really think Erin looks really gorgeous in that photo shoot...too bad the producers have not allowed us to get to know her...all JMO.

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:39 pm

mercieme wrote:Yeah I agree they spoke about each women...I just find them insinuating that Fleur would be the one to spill all the goss that went down during filming as not a very nice thing to say.

On another note I really think looks really gorgeous in that photo shoot...too bad the producers have not allowed us to get to know her...all JMO.

I agree. Fleur looks stunning, very 50s Smiley
I also like Gabs,  very pretty too

i think all the crew had preconceived ideas about each girls and they discovered their non edited real self Smiley

I think the shooting took place around 15-16-17, both facebook slowed down, not active for fleur and only 1 post from naz. It fit with the last week from april 23.

So I wonder if they also did the top 4 shooting.

They could not talk to each other? weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:25 am

cocoHoney wrote:Well, it's kind of sad I feel. To me he doesn't deserve all the bullying. I may be biased as I like him a lot but still. I'm surprized that NZ medias are so harsh. To me kiwis are so laid back and nice ...

About that conversation with Ceri and the whole kids drama, what's the big deal? Just standard conversation of 2 persons trying to check where they are at. At least that was what Jordan was trying to do. But Ceri made the whole thing appear so dramatic. That just illustrated her immaturity once again imo. But for her defense, I think the whole set up in this garage was not the best ... the fact that a garage is not a cosy place, and all the harsh lighting probably made the whole thing a very uncomfortable set up to have deep conversations and you could tell she was really aware of the filming crew ...
She's doing great things outside all of this ... her association and stuff. Hope this will help her grow up a lot. But one thing for sure is that she would be a back pick for the potential first bachelorette ...

*EDIT*I am a NZer we are very easy going and accommodating but we do not like any  fakeness or unnecessary drama I am sure most people like Naz and Jordan but if they sense some thing is not quite adding up they will say so.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:06 am

Meet The Bachelor's real leading lady

Spy News,
Sunday, 24 April 2016, 6:00AM

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Scczen10
s-cap from article

For the past two months, Jordan Mauger has been seeking love on The Bachelor NZ as 23 bachelorettes vie for his heart in the reality TV dating show.

As the climax to series two of the show nears - with just five women remaining - the real leading lady in Mauger's life is due to make an appearance on camera when the final two contenders are introduced to his much-loved mum, Linda.

Talking to Spy ahead of the family meet-and-greets, Linda said she was immensely pleased by how her son handled himself on camera - and how he treated the would-be partners with respect throughout.

"I've really enjoyed the show because I haven't seen a lot of Jordan over the past seven months. He has been away overseas and had work commitments," Linda said.

"So it was great to see him genuinely trying to find love in my living room twice a week.

"I felt very proud of his maturity, his caring nature and how he handled difficult situations.

I did see snippets of the last season and thought Art [Green] was a fantastic guy.

"I was nervous for Jordan and how he might be compared, but I think Jordan has added something unique with his sense of adventure and quick wit.

"I am happy to see how he treated the girls, especially how considerate he has been with their feelings. He has a very sensitive side. I know he will have feelings for all the top five and letting them go will come with a lot of sadness for him."

When asked what qualities she wanted in a partner for her son, Linda replied: "They need to be caring, loving, supportive of each other in good times and bad. She also needs to be his best friend and companion to enjoy life together.

"The advice I gave him at the beginning was to pick a well-grounded woman with a fun-loving personality."

Linda was also straight-up on the traits she didn't want to see: "Someone only interested in themselves and also not wanting to engage with family."

It's not just the bachelorettes preparing for some family time in the next couple of weeks.

The top three contenders will also introduce their parents to Mauger, who told Spy: "I will answer their questions confidently and honestly and be a good listener and share with them the reasons I truly adore the respective bachelorette. Maybe also start the drinks early."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:12 am

Will Naz win Jordan's heart?

Spy with Ricardo Simich,
Spy News,
Sunday, 24 April 2016, 5:00AM

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Scczen11
S/Cap from article

She has become reality TV's most controversial figure with her spiky barbs but Nazanin Khanjani has been tipped to win Jordan Mauger's heart in the upcoming finale.

Mauger's great mate, actor Will Hall, has predicted Khanjani and Erin Higgins will be the final two bachelorettes. And Hall said he wouldn't be surprised if his buddy picks Khanjani.

"You definitely see his softer side come out with Naz. The real Jordy," Hall said. "They are both media savvy and would kill it together on the media ride after the final.

"He is definitely very attracted to her and I can actually see them together."

But don't write off Higgins, Hall said.

"Erin is the dark horse in the competition. Producers have probably played it that way. She is like Season 2's Matilda Rice, the quiet one through the series who makes the final, the one the audience won't see coming.

"You can see the chemistry between them. She is a) blonde and b) we have not seen them share their mutual love that comes from being past superyacht crew.

"If Jordy meets someone who has been on superyachts, you have lost his attention for the night."

Hall predicted the third-place getter would be Gabrielle Davenport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:13 am

and this is exactly who I think it will be!!!!

Naz
Erin
Gab
Fleur
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:18 am

what was the name of the girl who was on 1st AU season on the 3rd position... she had this injury. she was incredibly lovely and lovable. She even wrote a blog I think ?

Fleur reminds me of her a little. Fragile, lovable, sensitive.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:39 am

I knew it....only 3 HTDs this season according to that article that @HEA posted....Jordan's season is just different.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689