SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:49 pm

And if the line up is projected as to who is F1, then who is F2?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:51 pm

Idlemess wrote:So if this is "common" in terms of lining up the ladies as to their F1 position, wouldn't it be a no-brainer of who won and the people in the know giving it away?
Seems obvious if that is the case.  
That's what I think and why I posted that this is typical F1 media strategy. The only difference is Jordan is MIA regarding media and SCOUT is part of mediaworks and said they want to hide who is F1. So unless Jordan's friend is in on that too (which I don't think so) I do think and have speculated before it is possible and now more likely that Naz may be F1.

Maybe that is why they want a live-WTA and Jordan to be MIA before then so as to capitalize on the ending? They seemed to have wanted to emphasize drama/controversy (as much as NZ show can and not comparing to other shows) this season versus the last so that may be their strategy this season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Idlemess wrote:And if the line up is projected as to who is F1, then who is F2?
not sure... it could be Fleur or any of the girls. Will have to see what they do for F3 (since it is only 3 girls with HTDs) but last year they had F2 on the far side like Fleur is for media photos and Matilda with F4 in the middle.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:58 pm

SCOUT photoshoot of F5.
- Naz and Fleur main photo for heading of article so emphasis on them.
- Interesting that Nazin black and Fleur in white and Naz in lingerie and Fleur in dress.

EXCLUSIVE: 5 Bachelorettes strip down for sexy shoot

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Thumb
http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-5-Bachelorettes-strip-down-for-sexy-shoot/tabid/511/articleID/14398/Default.aspx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:11 pm

Idlemess wrote:So if this is "common" in terms of lining up the ladies as to their F1 position, wouldn't it be a no-brainer of who won and the people in the know giving it away?
Seems obvious if that is the case.  

this the mystery of the edits brains but yes. Each girls have a specific place given by them.

I posted all the s/caps of each ceremony and Naz was always in front and often center. Gab and Kate were always in the back except when they got a rose. Fleur, Storm and Erin were in the middle. Erin started to be first line only right after her single date. Fleur also recently.

So what does it mean except to make sure that we see naz if she is always first line. Claudia was also always first line. Maybe they wanted us to see some facial expression, easier to catch if first line? But it is also a way to focus on them even more, either because they were edited as villain or because they have a role of importance later.

Which is weird about Gab and Kate always seen in the back row and they are both top 5.Erin was always 2nd row and center so meant to be seen as a dark horse IMO.

The only thing I know is that they tend to repeat the same each season and since we know the order of each girl leaving, we try to see if there is a similarity.

The only thing for sure I know is that The Bachelor franchise is a TV reality show and their first goal is to create drama so they can keep their audience interested. And for that they will do anything as ridicule or bash or put the girl under a bad light. Lets remember that a season 3 will exist ONLY if the ratings are good....

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:26 pm

Fleur and Naz are prominent in that article most likely because they are the perceived frontrunners... have the most fans no doubt. So it makes sense to have them as the headliner.
It's interesting to see Fleur and Erin in almost the same type of pose almost ladylike and the others more sexy and adventurous.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:43 pm

Idlemess wrote:Fleur and Naz are prominent in that article most likely because they are the perceived frontrunners... have the most fans no doubt. So it makes sense to have them as the headliner.
It's interesting to see Fleur and Erin in almost the same type of pose almost ladylike and the others more sexy and adventurous.  

It is said that Naz was a model in Australia.
It is as if Erin is always doing the right thing so no scandal or drama or anything negative will be attached to her name.
Fleur looks vulnerable and insecure but she looked lovely in her 50s look
Gab was pretty lovely and secure. Did she do modeling too?
Kate... no comment no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:22 pm

Out of all the girls, who has done the least amount of social media stuff? Since the show concluded that is

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:19 pm

I did not see much of kate or erin or gab.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:44 pm

Idlemess wrote:Fleur and Naz are prominent in that article most likely because they are the perceived frontrunners... have the most fans no doubt. So it makes sense to have them as the headliner.
Very likely. I also think they have edited to be the frontrunners - most screentime given to Naz and Fleur for ITMs/PIs/VOs/Date and CP time from first episode until now.

I also thought it was interesting the pose differences as well as the attire... not sure but most F1s seem to pose more "taken" (demure) and F1s more "sexy" but that's not always the case so doesn't rule out Naz.

I did notice that SCOUT commented to Naz that they love her and she commented back she loves them... Their IG post of her lingerie pic was also very positive. That they posted the pics from Naz's 2nd SD (not revealing it was Naz though, that was sleuthed by @Katiebelle) and had positive articles about Naz as well as having Naz as the last remaining girl in the middle of their website banner makes me think they may be pushing for her. If not F1 I wonder if this year they are thinking of a possible Bette season. I will be surprised if so but after S2 is when Bach AU announced they would have one and the producer for Bach NZ season one now works for Bach AU so who knows... seems like there are ties with AU including both years traveling to Australia as well as Naz being from Brisbane.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:00 pm

^^ Fleur is as popular as Sam was. I am thinking if there is a bachelorette gig and if she is not F1, then chances are huge for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:25 pm

for comparison

s-caps from wikipedia

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Hb_hb10
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Gttyg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689