SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:38 am

If filming ended 5 weeks ago as stated by Naz on her FB page then that aligns with what was sleuthed/speculated earlier here & here about the filming schedule and Jordan's season being about 8 weeks so ending around March 18 and takes into account the 3 more episodes of Jordan's season as well as only 3 HTDs. If FRC around March 18/19/20 then filming ended around just less than 2 weeks after season premiered (March 7)

Also... this info aligns with the SCOUT article here published March 20 with those pics of Naz on her 2nd SD and said filming was still ongoing which means it wasn't.

If Naz is F1 then they may have posted those pics of Naz (only known to be Naz since sleuthed on this forum and by @Katiebelle). Add in the Banner with Naz in the middle and Jordan's friend saying Naz F1 and it seems to point towards Naz as F1. Also, on IG, Naz was the last contestant to be active again on IG and post (Fleur was active a few days before her).
HEA wrote:s/caps from naz public facebook

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Sdfdfd10
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Dsdfdf10

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:45 am

you are so good about calendar and dates filming AAL! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:47 am

Naz looks a bit like Snookie there imo

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:48 am

Idlemess wrote:Naz looks a bit like Snookie there imo

She sure does

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:51 am

I can see the Snookie similarity. Naz also reminds me a bit of Kardashley to me (Ashley I on CH season more than her current look now).

If Naz is not F1 then I can only think that SCOUT has her in the forefront because she has the villain/controversial edit so similar to Chrystal and because there are only 3 HTDs there won't be a F4 like last year for HTDs. Then again, Jordan's friend saying Naz F1 in Spy article I am not so sure he would say that unless she is F1 or he just doesn't know. It can go either way to me... Naz F1 or controversial one so getting more media clickbait with that and further spurring on the lingerie sexy shoot. no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:18 am

This post by Erin seems to indicate only 1 girl goes home tonight so that means another girl goes home tomorrow before 3 HTDs...

There's always a possibility Naz goes home and thus is front and center... Plus media interviews by and about Naz this past week so if she leaves it could align with her having media pre-elimination. As @mercieme posted Naz is the only one not wearing a sequin dress. Thinking it is photoshopped of girls in RC dresses maybe? If Naz is F5 then she would be in the exact same spot as Chrystal from last season (F5). Of course she could stay as well and even be F1 but I can see it either way.

HEA wrote:s-caps from Erin public facebook

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Kjkn10
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Hh10

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:05 am

I disagree.
Naz may have had until claudia the villain edit
But many, including medias, saw a switch of edits
Imo kate took the villains role

Many changed their mind at the butterflies GD, her first SD was major turnaround and this happened weeks ago. It did not happened overnight. Her 2nd SD confirmed

Heck she complimented ALL girls with jordan when we saw kate bashing behind her back. Villain is sure kate for quit a while now.

I am thinking that prods freak so much about spoilers they may have given a pic of the RC top 5

The edge, spinoff, scout are all about naz... i do not hear the same echo for any other girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:24 am

But is the echo for Naz because she is F1 or because she's so transparent and willing to do whatever because she's a wolf? She gives them what they want which makes good tv and sells newspaper articles. 

I agree that without Naz the show might've been more dull so in a sense, she's Jordan's support. 

If not F1 do you think she'll make a convincing Bachelorette?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:32 am

In Spy's interview where Jordan's friend says Naz may be F1 the interview starts out by saying "She has become reality TV's most controversial figure"... so safe to say that media is still perpetuating Naz as controversial as did the last episode with the girls talking about Naz and her horoscope as well as her RC fake-out.

http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/will-naz-win-jordans-heart/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:47 am

Kate went home so she is not in F4. The dresses the girls are wearing in the Spy article were from Ep 15 (tonight's) CP and RC.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:54 am

I saw these on IG for new Woman's Day Mag. Looks like a photoshoot and articles on top 5 girls.

I am not sure the order means anything this time around... ? Fleur seems super happy (I am still thinking Fleur may be F1 but not sure). Kate is near middle but she was F5.

Naz and Fleur on the outside? Not sure how "Nasty Naz" is a positive term for her??? Doesn't sound F1-like to me even if she is fighting back. Reminds me of Chrystal in WD's where she got a page on herself too.

Gabs in the middle? Could she be F1? Hmm... not sure about that. Then again Gab and Erin could be F2 if not Naz and Fleur?

Nothing will surprise me now...I am almost ready for intruders to arrive in next episode and be F1.  giggling

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 89cc8ee08483d0571e2156295c2e4810

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 91d52e209276d6d1b389e07da87ab18c
IG beautybysophienz
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:58 am

WD posted this on their IG. Looks like Naz got a spread on her but not sure if the title "Nasty Naz" on front of WD is very positive? If she's not F1 then it seems like Naz may get a spread like Chrystal and be the controversial one and hits back at her haterz etc etc.

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 B6fca7091ec41ff7e5819b1f000131c7
IG womansdaynz
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689