SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Just a reminder guys: 
Please don't question the sources in posting. Believe or disbelieve what you want.

word ^ and please use apparently, if it's true, etc when referring to information that was graciously shared to avoid confusion from proven fact and information shared. TYIA!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:20 pm

Speaking of ex's I think Ben had a recent ex gf.  Her name was Kaitlin. :cutesmile!:   Everyone has a past.  Just depends what you want for your future, reflects your current decisions.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:27 pm

Eviebloom wrote:Speaking of ex's I think Ben had a recent ex gf.  Her name was Kaitlin. :cutesmile!:   Everyone has a past.  Just depends what you want for your future, reflects your current decisions.
Very true.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:28 pm

Eviebloom wrote:Speaking of ex's I think Ben had a recent ex gf.  Her name was Kaitlin. :cutesmile!:   Everyone has a past.  Just depends what you want for your future, reflects your current decisions.
LOL! I love this! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:33 pm

Plus whatever Ben was allegedly doing with Tenley and Cassandra. Maybe he really isn't in a position to judge. Who knows, maybe Caila *gasps* really likes Ben and this ex was all wrong for her.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:31 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Plus whatever Ben was allegedly doing with Tenley and Cassandra. Maybe he really isn't in a position to judge. Who knows, maybe Caila *gasps* really likes Ben and this ex was all wrong for her.

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698 yep. All just speculation.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:53 pm

Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I'm of the opinion that if you feel that whoever you're in a relationship with isn't right for you, then you should break up with them first and then move on. Whether moving on means signing up for a dating site or a dating show or finding a new boyfriend. I just can't stand people who set themselves up for the next thing while still keeping the old relationship as backup. I don't know if that applies to Caila, but the timing does smell funny. I don't think many fly through the casting process in a week or two.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovethebachelor1982 Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:34 pm

the source i know is a family member of the ex. according to them the ex was completely blindsided. she went to major family events with his family, spent christmas with them, went to one of their kids baptism in may, and really was involved with the ex's family. he went to one of her family weddings in the middle of july. She broke things off when she got the call.

ilovethebachelor1982

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovethebachelor1982 Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:36 pm

rhondam wrote:
ilovethebachelor1982 wrote:from the source that i talked to, said that his family liked her and thinks she's a sweet girl but thought that she was a bit young to get married. Her father apparently was really upset, so it will be interesting to see how her family reacts to Ben
Hi. Her father was upset about what? Caila planning to marry so young? Caila breaking it off with her boyfriend? Caila going on the show?

breaking up with the boyfriend and going on the show.

ilovethebachelor1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:46 pm

I certainly have compassion for families after a breakup. My son's girlfriend married his roommate from college. We loved her and she was like a daughter....but.... so for sure the families can have a really hard time with it. But none of us know the real story, but Caila and her ex. My son went on to marry a wonderful woman just right for him. I hope the same for Caila and her ex.

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovethebachelor1982 Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:51 pm

Eviebloom wrote:I certainly have compassion for families after a breakup.  My son's girlfriend married his roommate from college.  We loved her and she was like a daughter....but.... so for sure the families can have a really hard time with it.  But none of us know the real story, but Caila and her ex.  My son went on to marry a wonderful woman just right for him.  I hope the same for Caila and her ex.  

So true!!!

ilovethebachelor1982

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:55 pm

The last thing I want for Ben is for him to end up with a flaky girl but we don't know what's true, what's false, how much is being embellished. I would like to know what Caila has to say. Wonder if this guy or his family will go to tabloids about this. hmmm

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg