SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ilovethebachelor1982 Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:03 pm

BlackHalo wrote:The last thing I want for Ben is for him to end up with a flaky girl but we don't know what's true, what's false, how much is being embellished. I would like to know what Caila has to say. Wonder if this guy or his family will go to tabloids about this. hmmm

from what i know of the family, they want to stay as clear from the media completely. they are pretty private people.

ilovethebachelor1982

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:37 pm

^ Good for them. I hope they make all of their sm private!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:39 pm

Me, too. After all, the real culprits in attention seeking aren't the cast's family and friends or exes. It's the cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:12 pm

That it is.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:28 pm

Eviebloom wrote:I certainly have compassion for families after a breakup.  My son's girlfriend married his roommate from college.  We loved her and she was like a daughter....but.... so for sure the families can have a really hard time with it.  But none of us know the real story, but Caila and her ex.  My son went on to marry a wonderful woman just right for him.  I hope the same for Caila and her ex.  

Uhhh I can't even think about it. I went through a long time break up with my son and his g/f. It was mutual but it took me months to get over it.

If Caila did indeed break up with her b/friend to go on the show, then IMO she shouldn't have been dating him to begin with. She really didn't have true feelings for him if she was able to go through a break up without hesitation. Not that it makes it any better, but he's better off, if that was indeed the case.

I think she's adorable. I liked her from the beginning. She appears to be so accomplished, and smart, but this is not good.

Family can be pursed by media and others relentlessly. It's not fun for them at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tvwatcher27 Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:08 pm

its things like this as to why callas family didn't want her to go on the show. they are very into branding, image and deploying both to "move up" in the business world.

From StarPulse, via WetPaint: "However, she won't be the only one hoping to get horizontal with Ben in the Fantasy Suite. Steve predicts that aside from Lauren, contestants Caila Quinn and JoJo Fletcher will make it to the overnights. There is speculation that Caila will be one of the final two and JoJo will move on to become the next Bachelorette, but fans won't find out for sure until after Ben's season ends in March."

So Caila allegedly dumped her BF to go on the show, only to be used and strung along by Ben and the producers? He's wanted lauren for some time now according to RS.

Does that make one a famewhore or someone lacking good judgement skills? I hope Im wrong and Ben picks Caila.

tvwatcher27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:20 pm

This show rarely impact branding and image positively. It has helped a few cast with their professional life/business.
More often it brings some notoriety and unpleasantness. 
This show is not a friend.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:58 pm

tvwatcher27 wrote:its things like this as to why callas family didn't want her to go on the show. they are very into branding, image and deploying both to "move up" in the business world.

From StarPulse, via WetPaint: "However, she won't be the only one hoping to get horizontal with Ben in the Fantasy Suite. Steve predicts that aside from Lauren, contestants Caila Quinn and JoJo Fletcher will make it to the overnights. There is speculation that Caila will be one of the final two and JoJo will move on to become the next Bachelorette, but fans won't find out for sure until after Ben's season ends in March."

So Caila allegedly dumped her BF to go on the show, only to be used and strung along by Ben and the producers? He's wanted lauren for some time now according to RS.

Does that make one a famewhore or someone lacking good judgement skills? I hope Im wrong and Ben picks Caila.
Even if Ben goes into the FS with Caila, it doesn't mean they will sleep together. Allegedly all the other girls are aware Ben wants Lauren. We'll have to see how it plays out.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:26 pm

tvwatcher27 wrote:its things like this as to why callas family didn't want her to go on the show. they are very into branding, image and deploying both to "move up" in the business world.

Please provide a link as to the source of this information as all information requires a source to prevent the post being deleted. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDcbcCDsP94

Another video of Miss Caila. She talks at the 1:45 mark. Super pretty girl.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:52 am

I think from everything we are hearing about Caila she is nowhere near ready to settle down. There's nothing wrong with that from the standpoint that she's 23, but she's not a match for Ben IMO

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:53 am

I have been saying her name wrong in my head this entire time. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg