SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:53 am

tvwatcher27 wrote:Yes. This stuff sounds like Its from a jealous girl who wasn't picked in Cleveland and maybe some of the girls who were voted off the show early. She can be the center of attention, but so what? These other ladies should have competed better IMO.
Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698 True. RS' sources could be girls that were booted early. Whatever Caila did worked because she's in the final 2 IMO.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:54 am

I'm not on anybody's train but certainly wouldn't let that stop me. RS tends to pre-judge people and therefore would be more likely to take this email at face value. I'm just going to wait and see just like with all the others.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:06 am

I really don't pay heed to what RS says or doesn't say. If RS said Caila was the sweetest person on the planet from what he'd heard I'd still be giving her some side-eye and my earlier posts about her were long before RS posted any emails. I can only go with my own thoughts and do for all seasons, so it's not about one person at all.

I had this same vibe with Kaitlyn and it proved correct at the end (for me personally). Jade (before it came out about her past) my and many others pre-season view was that she was very sweet and girl next door looking (I think I posted that way back when). So initial thought was still that, despite what RS revealed, etc.

So to me, what RS does or doesn't say, for now I will go with my pre-season thought. It can change and I hope it does, but I just get bunny boiler vibes from Caila.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:08 am

tvwatcher27 wrote:Yes. This stuff sounds like Its from a jealous girl who wasn't picked in Cleveland and maybe some of the girls who were voted off the show early. She can be the center of attention, but so what? These other ladies should have competed better IMO.

That was just the latest email he got. He said he heard very similar things from other people, as he described in the next paragraph. Obviously, there are people who don't like her as many who knew her complained here before RS ever did. I know girls like Caila - super popular and well-liked, but fake and attention-seeking - so I'm sure she will be someone like Britt, who was passionately hated by half and passionately loved and defended by the other half. It probably comes down to if you think her over-the-top personality is authentic or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:09 am

Oh I don't doubt that the email is from a jealous wanna be contestant. I just think it's interesting combined with what RS is hearing. This isn't popular but I usually tend to believe him on these things. That's not to say Caila won't win me over and isn't a nice gal off the show; but if she's going to be like Britt on screen, then I'm side-eyeing her, for now. Some are less tolerable than others under the influence of TV cameras laugh out loud.

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by tvwatcher27 Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:10 am

She's a good kid. A real sweetheart and very impressive. She doesn't drink, so Im sure when stuck in a room and forced to drink and not have any contact with the outside world (which the producers do to really amp things up) then that may play to anyones insecurities. I would love to see where she is in life 5-10 years from now vs some of these other people attacking her.

tvwatcher27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:12 am

You're not forced. There have been Mormons on the show who didn't drink and some that just made the choice not to, like Melissa.

Back to top Go down

Post by tvwatcher27 Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:12 am

bleuberry wrote:Oh I don't doubt that the email is from a jealous wanna be contestant. I just think it's interesting combined with what RS is hearing. This isn't popular but I usually tend to believe him on these things. That's not to say Caila won't win me over and isn't a nice gal off the show; but if she's going to be like Britt on screen, then I'm side-eyeing her, for now. Some are less tolerable than others under the influence of TV cameras laugh out loud.

Good reply here. This is probably how things will go.

tvwatcher27

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:15 am

The thing is, RS listing all those awards Caila won in HS... how is that a bad thing? It shows she was well-liked and popular. She was also involved in many organizations in college, even being the president or co-pres for some. With her being so beautiful, motivated, and outgoing, I could see her being someone girls were jealous of. Especially if she is one of Ben's favorites. We really don't know who RS' sources are. Could be some booted contestants...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:18 am

tvwatcher27 wrote:  
She can be the center of attention, but so what? These other ladies should have competed better IMO.

Interesting... Caila definitely strikes me as someone who seeks out attention and wants to be the center of attention. As for competing better? That's the vibe I get from Caila... that she sees this as a competition and is in it to win it.

Doesn't mean she isn't a good person, etc, just that that type of person is not someone I cheer for, even for this manufactured show and is not someone I would want to see with Ben.

JMO and not personal at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:23 am

BlackHalo wrote:The thing is, RS listing all those awards Caila won in HS... how is that a bad thing? It shows she was well-liked and popular. She was also involved in many organizations in college, even being the president or co-pres for some. With her being so beautiful, motivated, and outgoing, I could see her being someone girls were jealous of. Especially if she is one of Ben's favorites. We really don't know who RS' sources are. Could be some booted contestants...

RS used that evidence for why she'll most likely be a character people with either hate or love. He even said that he doesn't know what side of the fence he's on yet since he hasn't seen her. I have no doubt she's a popular girl that might inspire jealousy, but I think it's more a case of her just being annoying. No one has come here to tell us how horrible Lauren, Jojo, or Amanda are but there were 3 people (I believe) that came to warn us about Caila. If it was really just about jealousy, wouldn't Lauren be getting the criticism as we've been told she's the likely winner and Ben made it super clear to everyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:27 am

tvwatcher27 wrote:She's a good kid. A real sweetheart and very impressive. She doesn't drink, so Im sure when stuck in a room and forced to drink and not have any contact with the outside world (which the producers do to really amp things up) then that may play to anyones insecurities. I would love to see where she is in life 5-10 years from now vs some of these other people attacking her.

Caila does drink wine. I've seen her, and it wasnt when she was stuck in a room without any contact with the outside world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg