SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:31 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:The thing is, RS listing all those awards Caila won in HS... how is that a bad thing? It shows she was well-liked and popular. She was also involved in many organizations in college, even being the president or co-pres for some. With her being so beautiful, motivated, and outgoing, I could see her being someone girls were jealous of. Especially if she is one of Ben's favorites. We really don't know who RS' sources are. Could be some booted contestants...

RS used that evidence for why she'll most likely be a character people with either hate or love. He even said that he doesn't know what side of the fence he's on yet since he hasn't seen her. I have no doubt she's a popular girl that might inspire jealousy, but I think it's more a case of her just being annoying. No one has come here to tell us how horrible Lauren, Jojo, or Amanda are but there were 3 people (I believe) that came to warn us about Caila. If it was really just about jealousy, wouldn't Lauren be getting the criticism as we've been told she's the likely winner and Ben made it super clear to everyone?
Really? I only remember 1 person saying she was horrible and 3 people defending her here. In any case, I don't doubt she could be annoying to some people but others may love her. That's not out of the ordinary for extroverted personality types. As an introvert myself, extroverts walk a thin line between being outgoing or just plain bothersome. And it has nothing to do with them, but my tolerance for those kinds of personalities.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:44 pm

I'm convinced Ben will pick Caila. She's very charming IMO if not completely insincere. If the contestant who emailed rs saw Caila in Ohio it was at the July 23 Bachelor casting call in Northfield. That's very close to where Caila's parents live. It's also within days of her breaking up with her bf. Something else that I've been told is that when Caila met her bf she initially lied about her age in order to get him to ask her out. She was afraid he wouldn't date her if he knew how young she was. He told our friend that she didn't tell him the truth about her age until after they'd been going out for a while. Now this was last year when it initially happened and he was flattered and could laugh about it. He won't talk to anyone about Caila or their relationship now. IMO it seems like different people who know Caila and are posting in this forum know different sides of Caila. Makes me wonder how many personalities she has and which one is the real one.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:49 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:I'm convinced Ben will pick Caila. She's very charming IMO if not completely insincere. If the contestant who emailed rs saw Caila in Ohio it was at the July 23 Bachelor casting call in Northfield. That's very close to where Caila's parents live. It's also within days of her breaking up with her bf. Something else that I've been told is that when Caila met her bf she initially lied about her age in order to get him to ask her out. She was afraid he wouldn't date her if he knew how young she was. He told our friend that she didn't tell him the truth about her age until after they'd been going out for a while. Now this was last year when it initially happened and he was flattered and could laugh about it. He won't talk to anyone about Caila or their relationship now. IMO it seems like different people who know Caila and are posting in this forum know different sides of Caila. Makes me wonder how many personalities she has and which one is the real one.
I don't think Ben will pick her but as to everything else... especially being insincere... This once again makes me think of Kaitlyn...

It only further makes me think Caila is someone who is used to getting her way, does things because they are on a "list" and to "win" rather than genuinely motivated.

Will see... and I may change my mind... but I hope I don't have to come back here in a few months and say to myself that the vibe I got was correct. I really would like to be pleasantly surprised. Has yet to happen though so I won't hold my breath.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:53 pm

I think there are many sides to many of us.
Remember when someone is commenting on something it comes from their perspective. Another person could have an entirely different perspective. So I try not to take one side as right or the other as wrong, I try to see things through my own eyes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:00 pm

Caila sounds like she is high energy, probably high IQ, pretty, confident, maybe ADD...The kind of girl you love, but are also jealous of.  She sounds like a mix of Katilyn and Catherine to me.  She sounds like a great fit for this show.  Once the show starts we will find out if she is a great fit for Ben.  Personally I like being around personalities like, what is being described for Caila.  We can find fault with everyone if we try hard enough.  I think she sounds awesome and if her head it too big.... a show like this will knock her down... but also her real talents can shine.  I hope for the best for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ts13 Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:01 pm

A comment on RS's forum today. Sounds about right. Dumping her bf to come on the show

michelerae23 on November 18, 2015 at 11:26 AM said:
My brother graduated with Caila and is on the superlative list so that was fun to see today. They had their five year reunion over the summer and she brought along a boyfriend….a month later, it was time to start Bachelor filming. From what he has said, she sounds like your typical contestant

Source RS

ts13

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:06 pm

All I can say about Caila is that, if she's as confident as many have indicated, producers will find a way to use that against her on this show.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by ts13 Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:07 pm

GOOD! And I hope they do use against her. If shes F2, shes not bachelorette (hopefully) and she doesn't have Ben either. So she loses all around Smiley That's what you get!

ts13

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:09 pm

jojo47 wrote:All I can say about Caila is that, if she's as confident as many have indicated, producers will find a way to use that against her on this show.

yup. It's why I said she would be their best candidate for F2. The girl used to attention and winning and confident only to be F2 is what TPTB loves to do.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:24 pm

ts13 wrote:GOOD! And I hope they do use against her. If shes F2, shes not bachelorette (hopefully) and she doesn't have Ben either. So she loses all around Smiley That's what you get!

I hope that everyone learns from experiences but that those experiences enrich us not crush us. I wish that this be a positive learning experience for Caila. I always cheer for a person with ambition. I hope that she has a good balance of ambition, kindness and good judgement.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:29 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
ts13 wrote:GOOD! And I hope they do use against her. If shes F2, shes not bachelorette (hopefully) and she doesn't have Ben either. So she loses all around Smiley That's what you get!

I hope that everyone learns from experiences but that those experiences enrich us not crush us.  I wish that this be a positive learning experience for Caila.  I always cheer for a person with ambition.  I hope that she has a good balance of ambition, kindness and good judgement.  
Yeah, I'm not sure this is what Caila deserves or what any F2 deserves. She is a young girl that may have a bit of growing up to do but the notion that this show needs to knock her down a few pegs... Rolling Eyes There is nothing wrong with being a confident woman.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:38 pm

If Caila is anything like Kaitlyn then unfortunately for her I am #TeamAnyoneButKaitlynWannabees.
Kaitlyn was extremely confident. Andi was. Many others. Confidence is great but being genuine is better, IMHO, and what I care for most.
TWT on that score.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg