SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:48 pm

There is still a lot to seen about the elimination of these girls. I haven't seen any facts that would point to her being "default". And we don't know how Caila is acting on the show or any of the girls for that matter.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:49 pm

BlackHalo wrote:There is still a lot to seen about the elimination of these girls. I haven't seen any facts that would point to her being "default". And we don't know how Caila is acting on the show or any of the girls for that matter.

IA - I actually can see Ben taking a liking to Caila. She is very cute, she seems to have a very outgoing personality, and I would think they have a lot in common considering her experience in all the things she's accomplished.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:51 pm

This girl is totally adorable, I will be happy if the spoilers are wrong and she is F1. Of course the spoiled F1 is adorable too, so kudos to Ben for making some good choices.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:57 pm

stuckinsc wrote:This girl is totally adorable, I will be happy if the spoilers are wrong and she is F1.  Of course the spoiled F1 is adorable too, so kudos to Ben for making some good choices.

This is how I feel too. Actually I think all of the top 4 look adorable, so really looking forward to the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:04 pm

Speaking about the possibility of Caila being let go before FRC, has this happened in Bach history? I know a few Bette let f2 leave early, how about the male lead?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:06 pm

I have a feeling Caila might give Joelle a run for her money for the next Bachelorette gig

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:07 pm

loveactually9 wrote:I have a feeling Caila might give Joelle a run for her money for the next Bachelorette gig
Not if she is F2. She won't have a chance. IMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:14 pm

sdmom wrote:Speaking about the possibility of Caila being let go before FRC, has this happened in Bach history? I know a few Bette let f2 leave early, how about the male lead?

Nope. Only the B'ettes have done it. I won't be surprised if Ben is the first Bach to do so.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:14 pm

Sure the F2 has never gone on to become the next lead but I think it comes down to how much America falls in love with her as opposed to Joelle. Odds are against her just because the F3 slot is the perfect set up for the next lead but I'm sure at one point we will have an F2 who is picked for the gig.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:19 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Sure the F2 has never gone on to become the next lead but I think it comes down to how much America falls in love with her as opposed to Joelle. Odds are against her just because the F3 slot is the perfect set up for the next lead but I'm sure at one point we will have an F2 who is picked for the gig.

Like I said before, they really wanted Chantal to do it and even signed a preliminary contract with Becca for it, so it's definitely not impossible. I think it would just be a matter of pushing back filming a week or two and changing the format of the ATFR/delaying announcement of the Bachelorette. A little inconvenient but definitely not impossible, especially if she has the fan response. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:25 pm

Regardless of what Caila's personality will be, I really cringe to think of the next time the show will have the opportunity to have a lead that isn't so cookie-cutter. The lack of diversity will always be a thorn in my side.

ETA: Caila's instagram is now public (@cailaquinn). For someone who (allegedly) loved taking duck face photos at her audition, it surprisingly is not filled with selfies.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:55 pm

Is it possible that Joelle is F2 and not Caila?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg