SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:11 pm

Yeah, Becca just said that to comfort Ashley I after she told Chris. Before that, no one in production knew about that. Once they heard that, it was a game-changer and they purposely kept asking her about it and using editing tricks to make it seem like she talked about it more than she really did.

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:16 pm

Her smile looks the same to me in nearly every photo I have seen of her. I'm not seeing it as exaggerated. She just has a really good smile.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

It is a happy, fun smile to me. Like someone who laughs a lot.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:23 pm

I think she's really cute and look forward to seeing her on the show. She looks like she's fun to be around.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:29 pm

mindless wrote:I don't think she'd look that young if she acted less cutesy. Her smile reminds me of when I was little and people told me to smile in pictures, I contorted my face into this exaggerated grin. Then at one point my mom told me not to do that and just smile naturally. Looks like no one ever told Caila.

Actually, when I showed her IG to my bf after she activated it, the first thing he said was "I don't like her smile". So it's not just me and AAL. giggling
Haha. You're not alone, my hubby thinks the same thing. giggling

I actually can't wait until the season is nearly over. I will be shocked if I change my initial thoughts on her. And there's no real "science" behind why I think the way I do (even though I could give examples for my 'reasoning') it's just an instinct thing... same as what I had with Kaitlyn and with Chris Soules and with many others who are different people (many of which were beloved) so I am sticking with my first thoughts until otherwise. :Nod: And I don't always have side-eye thoughts on contestants or even really liking them beforehand.... most of the time I am neutral so when I am not, I always pay attention to that gut reaction to see if it will pan out. Because when someone sticks out to me in a not so great way, so far they have all ended up exactly how I first felt. If Caila is the first one to not be as I expect, I will be very pleasantly surprised. But I won't hold my breath Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:38 pm

^ I have mostly neutral opinions about the contestants I do not know but I don't get a good vibe about her. I think since the boyfriend thing came up.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:25 pm

Caila
Bachelorette

Hometown: Hudson, OH
Height:5’4”
Tattoos:Yes, just one on my right hip. It is a half-inch tattoo of the Hawaiian islands.
Favorite Music: Coffee House music like Brett Dennen, Colbie Caillat, Ingrid Michaelson, U2 (reminds me of my Dad), Peter Fox (German singer with amazing fusion music)
All-Time Favorite Movies:My Fair Lady, Count of Monte Cristo, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Cold or Hot Weather?:  I prefer fall weather, so I guess cold because you get to cuddle up close.

Where do you meet guys?
I meet guys in the city… at Starbucks…on airplanes. I’m one of those rare people that believes in fate... and always tries to be present. You never know. Smiley

What is your greatest achievement to date? Working as a waitress for three years part-time to pay for my study abroad in Germany. It was a dream of mine to go, and I’m proud that I made it happen.

What is your cultural background, and how important is it to you? I am half Filipino and half German/Irish/Swiss. It is important to me to be open to trying new things and I would hope to share some traditions.

What is your favorite television show and why?
Game of Thrones! Because I’m a closet nerd that loves the deep plot and sexy tension.

I hate it when my date… Curses… picks their nose/overly wipes their nose… breathes heavily… is too protective too soon….gets so cheesy that it seems fake, like, “Here is a leaf on a bush we passed on our first date because I’m a romantic guy.”

If you could be any fruit or vegetable, which would you be? Pomegranate … it’s the forbidden fruit that is complicated to open, but very rewarding, tasty and good for you. Plus it takes so good!!!  

Do you plan on having kids someday?
If yes, how many and why? Yes!!! I would love to have 3 kids, because that’s the perfect amount to fit in a 5-seater car for traveling.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/20-bachelorette-caila
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:45 pm

Caila's bio seems like a mini get-to-know-me and more importantly get-to-know-what-you-shouldn't-do-around me for her future bachelors laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:45 pm

Now they are saying she's 24? 

Anyway, I like her bio. We have similar taste in music.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:49 pm

It's interesting they listed her as 24 when she turns/turned 24 sometime in December, but kept Joelle as 24 when she turned 25 in November. Possibly to make Caila appear older if she's their #1 choice for the Bachelorette?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:53 pm

According to her insta she has not yet turned 24. Probably in a few days. Also interesting the questions/answers they chose to publish for these girls.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:54 pm

She's one of those "rare people who believe in fate".
Ummm... okay.
Rare indeed. Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg