SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:55 pm

AmyB wrote:It's interesting they listed her as 24 when she turns/turned 24 sometime in December, but kept Joelle as 24 when she turned 25 in November. Possibly to make Caila appear older if she's their #1 choice for the Bachelorette?

Haha I thought the same thing. They kept Becca 26 too even though she turned 27 the end of October. Caila's 24 in the same way Ben is 27. laugh out loud If that means she's the frontrunner for the B'ette, I'll be thrilled. fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:59 pm

I'm not even convinced she is the F3 but if she is and they have upped her age and decided to post questions talking about what she looks for in a guy, her chances are pretty good. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:23 pm

I like her answers. Not the typical stuff we hear. Her taste in music, movies, even the pomegranate, is a little different. I usually like the quirkier contestants. Now I just need to see her in action.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:55 pm

I think she is being set up for B'ette.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:59 pm

rhondam wrote:I think she is being set up for B'ette.

I agree And cautiously, since we have not seen her on screen yet, I think I would enjoy seeing her as lead. (of course, if she gets a horrible edit or turns out to be unlikable, I reserve the right to pretend I never said that giggling

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:13 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
rhondam wrote:I think she is being set up for B'ette.

I agree And cautiously, since we have not seen her on screen yet, I think I would enjoy seeing her as lead.  (of course, if she gets a horrible edit or turns out to be unlikable, I reserve the right to pretend I never said that giggling

Lol of course! We all have the right to change our opinions. I seem to be doing it all the time on here based on new findings or re-watching etc!! Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:22 pm

Ya I could very well change my opinion on her too. That happens to me all the time. For now I really like her and I just want to keep an open mind because I remember harshly judging Britt and I felt badly about it because I really liked what I saw of her after the show. I do think she's the frontrunner for the B'ette based on her likely F3 position, her answers in her bio and the age change before her birthday has even happened. I think Amanda and JoJo have a good shot at it too so I'm not 100% sold on it being Caila though I do think she's their first choice at the moment.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:31 pm

^ I have guilt about how I misjudged Britt too. Caila's bio, described age, photo and top 4 placement makes me think it's her but yes I'm not 100% sure. I think TPTB will hold out until public opinion of her is in. Imo
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:35 pm

I still stand by my Britt judgement. Does that make me a horrible person? I will admit I was wrong about people like Jade and Lacey, so I'll definitely keep an open mind!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:39 pm

Of course not. I didn't enjoy watching Britt on the show but I do think she's a kind and loving person who just couldn't be her authentic self on camera for whatever reason.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:41 pm

Well, since I was one of the few who wanted Britt instead of Kaitlyn for Bette (even though I wasn't a fan of Britt I never disliked her and liked her more than Kaitlyn for sure) I can safely say I don't have the same feeling for Caila. If anything I think I may feel neutral about Caila at the end of all this but I don't want her as Bette. I don't see her getting married like Des if she was Bette and I want to watch someone like Des... someone who really does want to get married and not just be the lead or only in it for fame.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:43 pm

I still think Britt is a giant phony but I had no opinion of her going into the season. I think it is only fair I watch the girls then make judgments from there.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg