SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:25 pm

I get it Blu bestbud! I think if that is what TPTB are wanting and someone who likes to be the center of attention in a positive way then she will most likely be lead.

I probably won't watch since my fave leads are not like that at all: Art Green and Sam Frost. Both didn't come across as wanting to be the center of attention at all and were, imo, the most genuine, sweet, kind, humble leads ever (Sam herself said she felt unworthy to the guys to be the Bette and was the kindest Bette ever because of this, imo). And it is only from that perspective that I view the contestants/lead from so it makes sense why I am not (currently) on the train so to speak. laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:33 pm

Yeah I'm not saying I will necessarily like her or be a fan of her. I could very well end up being annoyed by her and her behavior and she may exhaust me. I just want to see someone who can carry a show whether they're "real" or "fake". As much as Britt annoyed me on TV, I think she would've been the better option for the B'ette last season because she had star quality and was someone guys would actually want to pursue. That's all I'm asking for regardless of who it is.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:38 pm

Yeah I think based on the little that is known Caila strikes me as someone who can "carry a show".

I guess I am more impacted by the leads I loved watching this year (Bach NZ and Bette AU) rather than the lead I disliked watching (Kaitlyn). The former were the true definition of refreshing and unlike any leads I have ever seen before.

It is only because of this that I want someone who is as genuine as possible (for this show anyway) as my main thing rather than how well they can carry it or star quality. If Caila comes across like this then that would be awesome to watch, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:All I know is after the last two blah leads, I just want someone who can carry a frickin' show and not be overshadowed so much by the more interesting contestants. Caila has "it" and I think her being described as the "center of attention" and the "biggest flirt" is a positive thing. I want to see that kind of lead and I hope she's the frontrunner for it. I'm excited to see what she has to offer.

IA That's exactly what I want as well. She appears very confident, in a humble way, she's very sweet and IMO she's so darn cute. At this point, there are probably a couple of contestants that have already been told they can possibly be the next lead. IMO maybe that's what the friend was referring to when she said she can't wait to see what the new year brings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yeah I'm not saying I will necessarily like her or be a fan of her. I could very well end up being annoyed by her and her behavior and she may exhaust me. I just want to see someone who can carry a show whether they're "real" or "fake". As much as Britt annoyed me on TV, I think she would've been the better option for the B'ette last season because she had star quality and was someone guys would actually want to pursue. That's all I'm asking for regardless of who it is.

I don't really get the vibe that Caila would be someone that the "guys would actually want to pursue". She doesn't really have that bombshell model look like Britt or even Emily. She's more cute, like Ashley Hebert. I think she'd have the typical 2-3 guys who truly fell for her, which, IMO, happens no matter how attractive or accomplished the lead is. I don't really even care about that, because Jillian was my favorite Bachelorette of all time and I think she only had 2 guys that genuinely liked her. I would prefer someone like her, someone that's extroverted, genuine, funny, empathetic, and quick-witted. If Caila can be that person, I would be all for it. This franchise could use a little more diversity and we do share a love for Bollywood dance, so I might just end up rooting for her. We'll see!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:20 pm

I don't think she's a bombshell either but I think she's a lot better looking than Ashley or Jillian who looked homely at times even if they are normally cute girls. It's her supposed "flirtatious" and "center of attention" behavior that I think could capture guys, not her appearance, though I do think she's plenty attractive. Most of the time I think the female leads don't believe they are a catch or worth something, but I get the vibe that Caila has a lot of self-esteem and I think she'll be the type who will make the guys pursue her instead of zoning in on one loser and throwing herself at him. As always though I could very well be wrong and if I am then I'll take one of the other ladies for the lead.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:51 pm

See, I thought the most confident female lead ever was Andi and she was also my least favorite lead ever. She did succeed in having the guys chase her, but I couldn't stand her. I got through, like, 3 episodes. It is weird that so many of the recent Bachelorettes have been really insecure, with the exception of Andi, Ali, and Kaitlyn. I think it's just the situation, where you are supposed to be chased by 25 men and be in charge, but you actually end up being rejected and/or put down by a lot of them. For some reason, the male leads don't really take it that personally. All the girls hated Juan Pablo and Ben F and they couldn't have cared less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:55 pm

I never saw MEandI as confident. I saw her as aggressive and overcompensating. She was mean, imo.
This is not her thread, however and I apologize for off topic. 
A confident person does not need to remind others of such because her essence radiates that and encourages others to follow her lead. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:02 pm

I definitely got the aggressive and mean vibe from her too, which is why I disliked her so much. Her whole fight with Eric still makes me angry on his behalf. I did get the feeling that she thought she was the best thing since sliced bread. Confident isn't even the right word, more like arrogant. She didn't have the insecurity that the other leads did, but I actually didn't mind that because I could relate to that but I just couldn't relate to Andi at all. She was just a spoiled, entitled girl. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:03 pm

I found Meredith confident and to me Jillian seemed confident in who she was, she just got stuck on the guy who couldn't give her what she needed.

I agree with Kasha the truly confident ones radiate it from inside and don't have to be mean or petty to prove how "confident" they are.

As for Andi her constant questioning of Josh screamed not confident to me. Sorry for the off topic.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:40 pm

So many guys seem to really prefer the "cute, girl next door" types over the bombshells. I definitely think she could make a believable lead based on what we know so far, especially since the spunky, cute leads (Ashley, Jillian) end up being the most popular.
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:45 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Happy birthday, Miss @cailaquinn. I have a feeling that 2016 is going to be a fantastic year for you - enjoy it! Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 1f31f by @gstarkennis

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 1f431 out of the bag- this girl is going to be on the Bachelor AND it's her birthday! #SoMANYCelebrations #TheBachelor #TeamCaila Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 1f495Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 1f389 by @margorizzi

Is this the what everyone is refering as the tutu dress? Because to me this is classic 50's style...retro chic. It a very flattering style on almost everyone. I think she looks great and if this is an example of her style, I look forward to seeing what else she will be wearing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg