SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:48 am

Kaitlyn also recently wore a black tutu skirt just like this one at her event in Vancity. I think it must be a current style right now since I have seen a lot of those in their 20s wearing these tutu skirts recently at events.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:56 am

I could never pull that off, but both Caila and Kaitlyn looked super cute in it! Hey, everyone deserves to look like a princess on their birthday, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:49 am

It's my birthday in a few days. No way could I wear that. cantstopl

IMO she'll be one of those leads like Jillian that always had the cutest outfits on.

ETA: she'll??? Freudian slip. Should be "She would be one of those leads..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:04 am

I hope Caila is sweet and nice and cute as she looks.

I don't know... I guess for me, at no point would I say, "I can't wait for my daughter to grow up and be seen and voted as the "BIGGEST FLIRT". I don't see that as a positive thing to be seen as the "biggest" of, no matter who they are. And while I would have a lot of hopes for my daughter growing up, being seen as the biggest flirt is not one of them. :/

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by twice Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:20 am

Caila being voted "biggest flirt" back in high school doesn't bother me. It's been five years. Are people not allowed to change? Then again I don't see why being voted "biggest flirt" is a bad thing to begin with.

twice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:25 am

I do see it as a negative thing. I would never want my child to build a reputation fitting to be voted as being seen as a biggest flirt. The reason for this is by definition "to flirt is to behave as though attracted to or trying to attract someone, but for amusement rather than with serious intentions." (dictionary). Being seen as a flirt, and the biggest flirt at that, decries a pattern of insincerity in my opinion.

Flirting is fine in the right place, imo, but for a young lady or man, imo, being voted as such indicates a pattern of behavior to be seen by many people who voted her as such. Patterns of behavior don't go away easily so I doubt it has gone away now. It doesn't make her a bad person. Just not someone I would look up to or want my daughter to model her behavior after that is for sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by twice Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:35 am

Well in that case I'm surprised she didn't win "next reality TV star." How blindsided must her classmates be.

twice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:46 am

I am not sure how the two correlate? Perhaps they do considering the content of this show (which makes her a likely great candidate for being on it).

All I know is that if it was just an opinion, and not a peer vote, I wouldn't give it too much credence. But patterns of behavior are part of what I have studied over my career and thus I am always interested when there is a pattern, especially regarding human behavior and usually changes from those patterns are outliers and are quite rare since most people have a baseline personality that is pretty static for years on end.

It was actually surprising to me that she was voted as such... I would have thought that that type of reputation/view would be something Kaitlyn would have been voted for. :Nod: That Caila was viewed by her peers in this light speaks about a pattern of hers which on its own is merely interesting. Coupled with what this show entails? It certainly seems right up her alley. Thus my hesitancy to buy her being so sincere about Ben or this show. And a cute photo, SM, or education doesn't change this. TWT
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:15 am

Being a flirt in high school is such a "basic thing".. A lot of people are voted titles like that because they're charismatic, popular, etc. Especially in high school, that's so harmless...I mean, it's high school!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:25 am

I have never equated being a flirt as a negative thing. I think caila's other accomplishments should get more focus than some silly title she won in high school.

She seems like an ambitious, hard working young lady.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:59 am

Just for me, being most charismatic is a whole other thing from being biggest flirt. I don't see being seen as the "biggest flirt" in high school as a good thing (the younger the age, imo, the worse I see it). It's certainly not something I would be proud of.

As for her other accomplishments, I am not sure what she has done that is so ambitious/accomplished other than getting a BA in Marketing? I understand that is subjective but I don't find that to be something of such exemplary accomplishment that it nullifies all else. Amanda, one of the other contestants, got a BS in Pre-Med and her Doctorate in Dentistry and that still doesn't make her exemplary to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Kaitlyn also recently wore a black tutu skirt just like this one at her event in Vancity. I think it must be a current style right now since I have seen a lot of those in their 20s wearing these tutu skirts recently at events.

It is, or it was a year or so ago at least. All the style bloggers were wearing tulle skirts.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg