SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:26 pm

I just noticed in the preview, but Caila has really beautiful eyes. They're like a light caramel that has a hint of grey. Very pretty.

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Can someone please post the link? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:01 pm

Thanks mindless.

mindless wrote:GMA clip:

Caila is very genetically blessed. Doesn't seem like a very intimate date though.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:17 pm

mindless wrote:..Caila is very genetically blessed. Doesn't seem like a very intimate date though.
I'm sure we'll see lots of intimate moments between the two of them as the season progresses
(maybe even during the night portion of the date)
RS says she is the first contestant to get a 2nd one on one date :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:02 am

I'm surprised how much I liked Caila on this date. She was well-spoken, expressive, and a good listener. Also very beautiful. It was nice seeing that side to her at dinner.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:33 am

Caila looked stunning during the dinner portion of her date with Ben.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:33 am

megaa wrote:I'm surprised how much I liked Caila on this date. She was well-spoken, expressive, and a good listener. Also very beautiful. It was nice seeing that side to her at dinner.

Me too. I thought she handled herself perfectly tonight. Very impressed with her. Confident, smart, classy girl.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:59 am

I think she comes off very well especially considering the fact that she was only 23 when this was filmed. She's very sweet and cute and I like her more and more each week. Caila I think you have the next B'ette in the bag.  fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 1f600 fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 1f49b
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:30 am

Her date was really sweet. I find her to be really adorable and well spoken and she shows great vocal excitement at the right times. Even if she wasn't supposed to make it all that far, I DID think her and Ben had cute chemistry. It wasn't hot and heavy like Olivia and JoJo...but very innocent and sweet like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:57 am

Caila's such a pretty girl! I didn't see it in pictures or in the first night, TBH, but she looked effortlessly beautiful on the date.

Something about her still bugs me though! I I can't articulate it - maybe that she comes off overly polished and almost rehearsed? I'm not sure. She's definitely not what I expected, though. Ben and she seem to have a very friend-type dynamic.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:17 am

I was surprised as well how likeable she was to me. And very pretty, much more so than in photos. I'm still holding back my seal of approval for B'ette until I get to see more of the girls' personalities.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:51 am

I liked her a lot. I didn't get a phony vibe from her and didn't find her over the top.
I also like how she dresses......not all tight things that leave nothing to the imagination.

I think she would be a great Bachelorette.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg