SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh another thing Caila and Ben have in common, age bump ups. laugh out loud We need a list, there are far too many instances. It just goes to show you, same script, different season.

ETA: going by memory. Help me out.

F3
Age bump ups
Hot tub date with celebrity
Great motto to keep in mind with this lazy set of producers: Same script, different season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:27 pm

Just saw the sneak peak of her date on GMA, and she has a similar over exaggerated /fake smile IMO as Olivia. IMO this seems like she is too aware of the cameras and so just seems to be trying too much to be a certain way. We'll see if she continue to come across like this.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:04 pm

I personally like the engaged personality. I liked it with Kaitlyn during farmer douche. I know when I am nervous, I turn it on too, so much that in my leadership classes when my personality assessments comeback as only barely extroverted, my mentors have been shocked. I have always preferred to try to present a good or happier side to those who I don't know as well. I get that from my dad. I have had strangers thank me for smiling and making them feel better. I am sure others think I am crazy.

If the biggest flaw Caila has is being out going, then I will be very happy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I personally like the engaged personality. I liked it with Kaitlyn during farmer douche. I know when I am nervous, I turn it on too, so much that in my leadership classes when my personality assessments comeback as only barely extroverted, my mentors have been shocked. I have always preferred to try to present a good or happier side to those who I don't know as well. I get that from my dad. I have had strangers thank me for smiling and making them feel better. I am sure others think I am crazy.

It's not really that for me, it's that she doesn't come across genuine. I liked Kaitlyn because she seemed very real to me. You can be outgoing and also very real and genuine. JoJo is outgoing but also real, not trying to hard. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:07 pm

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 CYYybI_W8AAg82M
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Double the bubbles, double the fun! #TheBachelor is back at 8|7c on ABC.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:12 pm

I saw the GMA clip and still not getting any "phony" vibes. But really, any one of these girls would be nervous and putting on their most engaging personality if they were put on a date with Kevin Hart and Ice Cube. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Duke702 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I personally like the engaged personality. I liked it with Kaitlyn during farmer douche. I know when I am nervous, I turn it on too, so much that in my leadership classes when my personality assessments comeback as only barely extroverted, my mentors have been shocked. I have always preferred to try to present a good or happier side to those who I don't know as well. I get that from my dad. I have had strangers thank me for smiling and making them feel better. I am sure others think I am crazy.

It's not really that for me, it's that she doesn't come across genuine. I liked Kaitlyn because she seemed very real to me. You can be outgoing and also very real and genuine. JoJo is outgoing but also real, not trying to hard. JMO.

I just watched the clip and I didn't get a OTT vibe from her...but I kind of know what you're saying. It's hard for me to put my finger on it, but something about her bothers me a bit. Like she's trying too hard to be perfect. I got that same sense with Britt, although I could never really articulate what I disliked about her in the beginning. It was only 30 seconds of Caila, so I'll have to see more of her to really tell. I did like her outfit and she is much prettier in motion, than in pictures!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:41 pm

I watched the video and Caila is way more beautiful than her still photos convey.  She came across as confident, happy and at ease with Ben, Kevin, Ice Cube and the cameras.  All good things in my book.  I did not get a fake vibe from her at all.  Self aware for sure but I think that is a good quality.  I see her as the next Ette.   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:02 pm

^^Well said!  Caila did great with all that craziness -- she seemed relaxed and poised.  Caila is lovely!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Can someone please post the clip??

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:17 pm

I think being able too handle being in a hot tub in a store and roll with it is very cool. That date could have been horrible for Ben with an insecure woman he had to protect or make feel better. Good for Caila and good for Ben for getting to enjoy the date.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:22 pm

I just watched it. She seems fine to me... She is much prettier in motion. She has amazing hair and a tiny fit body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg