SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:17 am

HEA wrote:IMO.... if someone talks like a F1, acts like a F1, shows extreme happiness like a F1 few days before the finale..... chances are that he IS the F1
What happens if someone does all all that but are not F1?
Would it be seen as not as genuine or disrespectful or maybe just a game?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by iwillaccepthisrose Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:17 am

The latest from Sam herself...
https://instagram.com/p/9CucSFpKfk/?taken-by=fro01

iwillaccepthisrose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:02 am

So just to keep tab regarding Wednesday's episode (when Richie leaves as speculated/spoiled):

1. Sam talking that she said "I cried my face off" watching upcoming Wed episode during interview on F&W last week (Oct 16 radio interview at 30:18)
... and this tweet by F&W about it tugging at heartstrings.
2. Sam commenting on Bette AU IG post posted here that "Wednesday's episode is so sad".
3. This instagram post below the day before Richie's heartbreak about "Wednesday night is absolutely heart breaking very sad saying goodbye to an incredible man"
... Richie is the only guy Sam has posted about before the elimination even happens.
... And the three "xxx" that Sam posts!!

I have my tissues ready...  sad

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 Ac379ed5d86af09c02fe05192ada6501
@fro01
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:39 am

Never before in watching this show have I wanted to say so much and nothing all at once
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:00 am

I hear ya @Sundy hmmm

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:15 am

Sundy wrote:Never before in watching this show have I wanted to say so much and nothing all at once

Sunnyandhappy wrote:I hear ya @Sundy hmmm
sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:IMO.... if someone talks like a F1, acts like a F1, shows extreme happiness like a F1 few days before the finale..... chances are that he IS the F1

IMHO, Michael is still trying hard to build up his image as the family-oriented Cassanova. He definitely is the one who knows how to use every occasions to his advantage to complete his own storyline. Can never forget he re-posted the pap's pic in his IG. hmmm... how convenient.

To me, this guy is not a bad guy, but he just seems to be caring too much about what the public thinks of him, and he's carefully playing a role in the public eyes.

ETA: If he is the final one whom Sam chose, I'd be puzzled but still wish Sam to be happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:31 am

Hi everyone, first post! For what it's worth, the picture she has on Instagram today of the beach has been identified by one of her followers as Greenfields Beach on the south coast near Jervis Bay/Huskisson, Sasha's hometown. Just had a look online via Google and there are a number of pics which confirm this is true. Can't be a coincidence, surely?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:36 am

solaroo wrote:Hi everyone, first post!  For what it's worth, the picture she has on Instagram today of the beach has been identified by one of her followers as Greenfields Beach on the south coast near Jervis Bay/Huskisson, Sasha's hometown.  Just had a look online via Google and there are a number of pics which confirm this is true.  Can't be a coincidence, surely?

welcomebanner
Thank you for the info, and good to know Sash could very likely is the F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:38 am

peggy0221 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

IMHO, Michael is still trying hard to build up his image as the family-oriented Cassanova. He definitely is the one who knows how to use every occasions to his advantage to complete his own storyline. Can never forget he re-posted the pap's pic in his IG. hmmm... how convenient.

To me, this guy is not a bad guy, but he just seems to be caring too much about what the public thinks of him, and he's carefully playing a role in the public eyes.

ETA: If he is the final one whom Sam chose, I'd be puzzled but still wish Sam to be happy.
From what I've been told for a long time now, Michael went on the show to try be the next Bachelor. That is what I was told and that this was his sole reason for doing the show. Also based on my source, since long before screencaps could even pinpoint anything (and never knew that Michael never got a SD) I was given concrete proof that Michael was not F1. I was told I could share this info but not the proof which I can understand why. Obviously none of this has to be believed, sleuthing continues, but I would never post any type of spoiler on here if I had even 0.0000001% doubt about the spoiler. I would just say it seems plausible or speculative, etc. But in this case, I've known for a while now it is not.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:39 am

solaroo wrote:Hi everyone, first post!  For what it's worth, the picture she has on Instagram today of the beach has been identified by one of her followers as Greenfields Beach on the south coast near Jervis Bay/Huskisson, Sasha's hometown.  Just had a look online via Google and there are a number of pics which confirm this is true.  Can't be a coincidence, surely?
starwelcome @solaroo
No, it's not likely a coincidence. I know from a source that Sasha is F1 and believe this source to be correct.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:00 am

Seems the Bach AU is all about S and S this year. Good to know she is happy.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF