SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote::biggrin:Sam on Fitzy and Wippa tomorrow
Hmmm... is Sam doing Richie's media rounds?
Because it is starting to feel like it. hmmm
He hasn't said a word but the other guys all have.

I hope he is okay...

Maybe he's not saying anything because he's F1! loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 2498057887 cheerleader

Gosh - it's very weird cheering on 3 guys to win.

I like Sasha for Sam
I like Richie for me
And I just like Michael

However, if Michael is not F1 why is he posting stuff on SM that sort of implies that he is.

now he has almost the green light
TEN hooked their season with sasha and richie, time to catch up to justify his F1 position
all F1 are using the same strategy.

Back to top Go down

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:50 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote::biggrin:Sam on Fitzy and Wippa tomorrow
Hmmm... is Sam doing Richie's media rounds?
Because it is starting to feel like it. hmmm
He hasn't said a word but the other guys all have.

I hope he is okay...

Maybe he's not saying anything because he's F1! loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 2498057887 cheerleader

Gosh - it's very weird cheering on 3 guys to win.

I like Sasha for Sam
I like Richie for me
And I just like Michael

However, if Michael is not F1 why is he posting stuff on SM that sort of implies that he is.
haha. If only that was the case...

I guess I am not really cheering for anyone to "win".
I am happy if Sam is happy. That's what matters to me.
She seems happy about Sasha and so I am happy for her.

I like Richie as a person and he's undoubtedly my fave.

As for Michael...
well.. why has Michael been conveniently photographed at a jewelry store and posts on his Facebook page tons of photos of himself and of him with Sam and liking things about him being with Sam?
I can appreciate others like him but Michael is not my cup of tea.
I find it a bit disrespectful for him to be liking posts that he is with Sam and that he wins.
I guess the game must be played...

That being said, all these guys at their worst are still better than most of the men on the US Bette franchise at their best, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:01 pm

I know we cannot rely on DM but here's the latest from them suggesting Michael and Richie are final two....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3280132/Are-Michael-Richie-Sam-Frost-s-final-two-Bachelorette-canoodles-pair-New-Zealand-hot-springs-ski-resorts-s-confirmed-two-finale-Sasha-s-seen-Sydney.html

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:08 pm

The media really are going after both of the F2 (Sasha and Michael)

‏@yahoo7lifestyle
Sasha's ex-fiancee has been revealed - and she says he's fame hungry! #BacheloretteAU http://yhoo.it/1W1KPAu
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:20 pm

These producers know how to sell a storyboard. :Nod:
If only they didn't put the person going home in black.... also know as their "Time is up" attire. hmmm

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Fdfddf10
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/love-leaderboard
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:20 pm

If Richie & Michael are the F2, then that will be the biggest kaboom (sorry to quote Mike Fleiss, the creator of this show) in the AU franchise series, 1 more sleep y'all before the F2 reveal giggling, JMO

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:21 pm

mercieme wrote:If Richie & Michael are the F2, then that will be the biggest kaboom (sorry to quote Mike Fleiss, the creator of this show) in the AU franchise series, 1 more sleep y'all before for the F2 reveal giggling
:yes:
I think the biggest kaboom will be dressing the person going home in something other than black at the RC. giggling
They really just give it away. hmmm

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:29 pm

That DM article states Richie gets through based on SCP of skiing, which we are pretty sure is at Falls Creek, due to the same fence. Also tourism NZ said nothing about skiing...... On all my sleuthing I have never seen trees like there are in the SCP in any NZ resorts.

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:34 pm

Goheather wrote:That DM article states Richie gets through based on SCP of skiing, which we are pretty sure is at Falls Creek, due to the same fence. Also tourism NZ said nothing about skiing...... On all my sleuthing I have never seen trees like there are in the SCP in any NZ resorts.
IA. Richie's s/caps definitely all end in Australia, IMO.
I still think Richie got to do more traveling away from Sydney than the other two guys because he was not going to get to go to NZ.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:These producers know how to sell a storyboard. :Nod:
If only they didn't put the person going home in black.... also know as their "Time is up" attire. hmmm  

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Fdfddf10
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/love-leaderboard

IMO having a "vote" board is just silly.  The airing of the show is after-the-fact so perhaps the purpose for it is to give producers an indication of who best connects with fans in the selelction of a new bachelor.  (I am surprised that the votes are relatively close to a 3rd per guy).
I have mixed feelings regarding returnees as it has been great watching unknown guys as Bach in both the NZ and AU series.
Of course, Sam is a returnee as Bette and I've enjoyed watching her so I guess it all works out. Smiley

As to "wearing black"... there is always a possibility of a "dark horse" reference but in Micheal's case, it's likely just his most typical attire.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:53 pm

IMO.... if someone talks like a F1, acts like a F1, shows extreme happiness like a F1 few days before the finale..... chances are that he IS the F1

- I am bugging him about (his skinny jeans) all the time (present)
- gorgeous boyfriend (shared 2 vids from hometown calling him gorgeous)
- extreme happiness from michael
- invisibility from richie
- party and drinking association with dave and davey, seen coming back from clubbing with them
- happy face in every little teaser finale segment with michael
- distance and unhappiness with sam on 2 different occasion (bench and boat)
- plenty of tender gestures from sam to michael (and michael to sam) - hometown and F3 date (nose)
- called him "babe"
- I am so happy to see you ; I'm going to miss you so much (very similar to the I love you so much)
- 3 hometown ITM from sam for the HTD with michael versus only one with sasha and richie
- only one boat footage to prove sasha is in the finale 2 (what if he has no evening portion at all? and left after the boat date?)
- michael welcoming his sister at his house after 22 hours of flight with a baby few days before the finale just to be seen nationally dumped by sam?
- everytime she is interviewed she has the same spontaneous reaction: everyone think it is sasha or richie! and every time you can her her voice of disbelief and the only time she reacted further she said: wait until Wednesday and you'll tell me more at that time..

we'll see at the finale who is F1.
If I am wrong, I would have been truly blind-sighted by the edits in a major way.
but if I am right, I hope it will an eye opener and some will remember what I think is rule #1 in this franchise:

F2: obvious and often the public favorite, generally very good looking, fun personality and among the top 4 the lead select ep1
F3: late arrival to blur the scrip, generally selected to be the second favorite because of his look and personality
F1: hometown revelation - love at first sight.

cannot wait for Wednesday.....

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:13 am

notarose wrote:
As to "wearing black"... there is always a possibility of a "dark horse" reference but in Micheal's case, it's likely just his most typical attire.
The attire relates to the rose ceremonies.
- On both Bach Aussie and Bette Aussie, at the Rose Ceremonies (especially F4 to FRC), the person going home always was wearing most black.
- On both those shows the contestants don't wear their own clothes at CP or RC.
- They are given the clothes to wear and thus, we were able to see the pattern that whomever was wearing the most black at the RC was going home. It was always the case.

For the most recent RC last week, Alex wore the most black at RC, he went home.
This upcoming RC on Wednesday, Richie is wearing black and is going home (per sleuthing, SCs, and other inside info).
They make it predictable so it is their "Time is up" attire like a funeral.
It's why we've joked that we don't even need to sleuth at all, just look at who is wearing black at the RC and they go home.hmmm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF