SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by carraiger Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:03 am

@allaboutlove This is my first time watching a Bachelorette. Is Sam likely to buy a ring for her F1? Is that what normally happens on Bette?
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by solaroo Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:05 am

Thanks for the welcome AllAboutLove, I'm glad I finally took the leap and joined in! I'm very much hoping you're right.

Like peggy0221, I've been watching Michael's social media presence the past week and I think he's being very deliberate about how he's crafting what he deems to be a well-rounded public identity but it seems so self-conscious, particularly the pictures and video with his sister's baby and carefully holding up the ring in Tiffanys. He's allowing the paparazzi very close access to his whereabouts. There are SO many pap shots and they're all nice and close and in focus! I just can't imagine the person who is F1 doing that, why they would want to draw so much attention to themselves if they weren't thinking of their next move as a public identity without Sam. Obviously I don't know her, but I would be surprised if she would want to be in a relationship with someone who's cosy with the paps after Thursday night.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:06 am

carraiger wrote:@allaboutlove This is my first time watching a Bachelorette. Is Sam likely to buy a ring for her F1? Is that what normally happens on Bette?
bestbud! It's been a great first season to watch. What typically happens on the Bachelorette show is that the two remaining men pick out a ring for the girl. Because this likely will end as a promise ring either one or both go to the Final Rose Ceremony and they have the promise ring with them but the Bachelorette will let them know that they are not the one before they do anything with it. Sometimes the Bachelorette even says goodbye to them before picking out a ring but that's because the US version the get engaged. So because it is just boyfriend/girlfriend there may not even be a ring shown or the guys picking out any ring so that part may be missing anyway (or only shown at FRC with just the F1).

So not sure exactly how it will play out since this is the first season outside of US and no engagement.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:09 am

@solaroo, I would take Michael's SM as nothing more than a ploy to try get the audience to see him in a better light (especially since he has had to do image repair due to negative press and his soccer status or what have you) and he is now the last on the leaderboard (Richie is still ahead). It's also probably that Sasha is F1 and Richie is the favourite so he is trying to up his image IMO but posting paparazzi shots of himself and his most recent one of himself is a bit much, imo. It comes off a bit desperate if I say so myself.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@solaroo, I would take Michael's SM as nothing more than a ploy to try get the audience to see him a certain way (especially since he has had to do image repair due to negative press and his soccer status or what have you).

I think you're exactly spot on @AllAboutLove. I'm finding the self-consciousness of it all a real turn-off, despite how good-looking he might be!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:17 am

Michael shouldn't worry about proving he is a particular type of man. I know that the media around him has been harsh but these pics all seem a little disingenuous. Nothing is more attractive than a man who is comfortable in his own skin. I feel bad for him because IMO he seems like he is trying to prove something. He should just be himself. It's not like he is swilling beer out of a shoe or using the word 'cump' in a public forum. Yes I'm looking at you Dave and Sasha!!!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:57 am

Who is Sam with in the third picture?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3280011/Thermal-springs-white-water-rafting-private-planes-romantic-New-Zealand-dates-help-Sam-Frost-make-final-decision-luxurious-Bachelorette-finale.html

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:57 am

And the blindside is in full-effect.
Richie is top of the leaderboard just like last week.
And just like Heather was the favourite going into her "time is up" RC. :/

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:58 am

Hooked wrote:Who is Sam with in the third picture?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3280011/Thermal-springs-white-water-rafting-private-planes-romantic-New-Zealand-dates-help-Sam-Frost-make-final-decision-luxurious-Bachelorette-finale.html
That's Michael in the hot springs with Sam
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:04 am

Agree @Sundy. He seems like a lovely guy but I think he's just trying too hard to serve up the different dimensions of his life for public consumption rather than just being himself. It's like he's sat down and made a list of the aspects of life life he wants to put out there. The video on his FB page dancing with his sister to 'get rid of jetlag' is a classic example. He clearly wants to be seen as a fun-loving, easy-going, spontaneous guy but like @AllAboutLove said, it comes off looking a bit desperate.

Re @Sundy 's comment about Dave and Sasha, I guess it's a good reminder that these guys were scrubbed up to look pretty for the show but send them back to their real lives and it's quite apparent they're not unlike most guys you'd see down at the local.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:12 am

Confused - in the third photo it doesn't even look like Sam or any of her guys? Different bikini top to the next photo with Michael in the spa???

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:20 am

As the Rags have spent so much time bashing the guys for weeks
I honestly see no harm in Michael's SM postings trying to clean up his image. That is afterall what SM is for. To project, sell ones self and communicate with fans. At the end of the day, no mag is doing the cleanup for him so why not do it for himself I say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF