SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:36 am

Caila is now also active on IG, although her profile is still private @cailaquinn

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:40 am

I don't think "horn dog" is necessarily the right word to describe Nick - more like romantic curiosity. Unless Nick follows all 25 of Ben's rejected women, there must have been something about Jojo specifically that made him follow her. It's not her personality (he hasn't seen her in action) and it's not because he met her at a social gathering and now wants to keep in touch. It's probably her looks and I don't see the harm in that. I'm going to take a leap and say that Jojo will probably be getting DMs/follows from a lot of men in the franchise and 95% of them will be interested in something more than "networking". Again, JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:43 am

Can't help but hope for sadistic entertainment's sake that Nick makes Joelle the trifecta of Bachelorettes for him laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:54 am

Nick actually followed Joelle before Ben's season filmed. I remember seeing her in his follows weeks ago.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:54 am

I think she's really pretty and absolutely could see her as lead if her personality is also good. Looking forward to watching Ben's season.

I follow a lot of people but am not hoping to hook up. Of course I've been married forever but still. giggling People follow others for many reasons and I'm not going to make assumptions about anyone for following Joelle. She's potentially the next lead plus she lives in Dallas so that's enough for me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:10 am

I think she's really pretty too. Not sure if I want her as the lead yet or not but I'd like to see them pick a woman most of the guys would go crazy about for once.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:13 am

loveactually9 wrote:Can't help but hope for sadistic entertainment's sake that Nick makes Joelle the trifecta of Bachelorettes for him laugh out loud
I might cry if Jo turns out to be as stupid and clueluess as the other two previous Ettes in this situation. No.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:51 am

DebutAlbum wrote:Robert and Nick are following her. Trying to get in her pants already? giggling

Do those 2 regularly reach out to girls fresh off of seasons? I know Nick friended Becca and a few others on Chris' season soon after filming, and from what I've read, Robert is a total horndog.

Nick followed Joelle Fletcher, and vice versa, before filming of the Bachelor began and she was announced as a possible contestant. They may have either met or were introduced, somehow.

Robert and Joelle have been following each other on Insta for quite a while. Loooooooong before she went on the show!

A lot of these people follow one another and more often than not, despite what have been said, it's not for ulterior motives, but because of their shared experiences. "Friending" on SM is what people from this franchise do. How come we don't bat an eye when the female ones follow the guys from other seasons?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:06 am

julychild wrote:
DebutAlbum wrote:Robert and Nick are following her. Trying to get in her pants already? giggling

Do those 2 regularly reach out to girls fresh off of seasons? I know Nick friended Becca and a few others on Chris' season soon after filming, and from what I've read, Robert is a total horndog.

Nick followed Joelle Fletcher, and vice versa, before filming of the Bachelor began and she was announced as a possible contestant. They may have either met or were introduced, somehow.

Robert and Joelle have been following each other on Insta for quite a while. Loooooooong before she went on the show!

A lot of these people follow one another and more often than not, despite what have been said, it's not for ulterior motives, but because of their shared experiences. "Friending" on SM is what people from this franchise do. How come we don't bat an eye when the female ones follow the guys from other seasons?
Because a 35 yo man trying to become friends with a 23 yo girl is suspect? Is that no longer PC to say or think? What in the world other than the obvious can he possibly want with her? Her thoughts on the crisis in Syria?

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:08 am

Oh, no! A guy attracted to a younger woman! That never happens! Big deal.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:12 am

bluwavz wrote:Oh, no! A guy attracted to a younger woman! That never happens! Big deal.

No big deal! But I don't understand the posts that are claiming it's for "friendship" because exactly as you said, it is what it is. JMO.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:16 am

Alanna wrote:
julychild wrote:

Because a 35 yo man trying to become friends with a 23 yo girl is suspect? Is that no longer PC to say or think? What in the world other than the obvious can he possibly want with her? Her thoughts on the crisis in Syria?

giggling Thanks for that Alanna.

I have no doubt many guys from past seasons look up who the hot girls on the new season are and hope to meet, hook up, fall in love with them - however you want to frame it, but IMO many of them def want to get a chance at a new pool of single women from the show. If they are top contenders who become popular and have a chance at next lead, all the better for guys liking the spotlight, JMO.

Doesn't mean the guy is a bad person, means he's a single guy. Seems obvious that many of the cast, both sexes use the show as a way to meet people. Probably a main reason half the people want to get on the show in the first place. IMO. Weren't a lot of the girls from Chris' season already following Ben, Jared etc as soon as spoilers started coming out? That's what these people do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi