SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:15 pm

I don't see them considering Becca at all

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:41 pm

There's more to find out about these girls than just bios and pictures... Once they're on camera, some will come alive and others won't. THATS what will be the basis really.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:54 am

If there's someone out of the top four I could see Olivia being in the mix but right now it seems more likely to be Joelle.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:14 am

loveactually9 wrote:Don't know when exactly she unlocked it but Joelle's IG is now public. @joelle_fletcher

Thanks love9.

When did she lock it? I remember looking at those pics. Now that I look at them again, she doesn't look like a bachelorette type to me. IDK what that is, but she looks far to young IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:30 am

Robert and Nick are following her. Trying to get in her pants already? giggling

Do those 2 regularly reach out to girls fresh off of seasons? I know Nick friended Becca and a few others on Chris' season soon after filming, and from what I've read, Robert is a total horndog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:34 am

Contacting someone via sm friending and being a "horn dog" are two very separate things, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:Contacting someone via sm friending and being a "horn dog" are two very separate things, IMO.

This x10000. Following someone on SM does not mean they are trying to get into people's pants, IMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:43 am

#bachelorfamily is an incestuous pool and I have no doubts that if they are not trying to get into her pants right now, they are interested in finding out if they would like to do so somewhere down the line

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:46 am

Which Nick?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:51 am

I disagree. To me that is tarring all the cast with the same brush. That's like saying because MEandI and Des were both 'Ettes they are cut from the same cloth. Or because 1F (Jef Holmes) and Shawn B or Josh M. were both F1s they are cut from the same cloth. Nothing could be further than the truth. imo
Yes, there are many in the pool that only want instant hookups and there are others this this certainly is not true of. Drew from Des' season comes to my mind as an example. Sharleen is another as well as many more of either sex.
Nick has met many women without trying to do more than be friends with them. I don't put him in the same boat as Robert.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:18 am

california90 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Contacting someone via sm friending and being a "horn dog" are two very separate things, IMO.

This x10000. Following someone on SM does not mean they are trying to get into people's pants, IMO.

I do think think that if the SM following happens before the season starts airing and/or there are no mutual friends, it's the most likely reason. Joelle is very attractive, so I'm not surprised and I don't think think there's anything wrong with it. A lot of wonderful couples, like Chris/Peyton, have met this way. Nick and Kaitlyn had a very similar start to their relationship, so I don't think that this is weird for Nick to do. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:22 am

Well between now and January more past male contestants will follow these girls. I wouldn't want to assume that even the sweetest male contestants from previous seasons who follows them will be consider a "horn dog" just for a simple follow on SM. I don't think its quite 1 to 1 like that... IMO.

Fair that they might hook up down the line, but by then, they've all will probably already be part of the incestuous bach family that will have met. I just think following contestants is just a way of staying relevant within the Bach Family. They're gonna meet at some point anyways.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi