SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:33 am

eversotrue wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Me thinks that Mr Higgins will have some explaining to his F1.
Why..?

I think that is referring to the make outs with Olivia and JoJo. Both of those look much steamier that with the other women he kissed...even in the s/c.

I'm hoping that based on the views she has expressed thus far, she is realistic about what Ben has to do to get to the end...and that he wasn't too naughty along the way. giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:20 am

That tent in his pants on JoJo's FD shows me it will only get worse. Especially if he slept with JoJo days before proposing to Lauren. and if he really did have Lauren as his F1 halfway through filming then he was still being his horny self for one last hoorah and perhaps JoJo may then have thought she legitimately could be F1 (always sucks to be led on as F2).

I will say, as much as I like Ben, I don't care for the overtly physically stuff. With any lead. One can still be a lead and be a gentleman in the physical department as well - Art Green was this way 100%! While Ben is no Blob or even CS or JPG, I still don't compare him to the worst to make him look better. He's doing a pretty good job but based on the twitter feedback by those watching in Australia even (yes the culture is different) they are calling Ben the kissing monster already.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:17 am

Sorry for the late response...Yep he sure is passionate with JoJo even up to F3, and maybe F2. As much as you are schooled, you still hurt when watching the one you "love" in a make out session. If F1 is watching she should stop soon. The most successful endings are the ones where the F1 only watch their part of the show.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:37 am

I always give the lead some slack when it come to this issue because I always think back to Des. There were numerous times she sat down with CH during her season where she would say that she was in love with Brooks, but Chris was very close behind, which ended up being a good thing because we know the happy ending they got together.

Sometimes the lead's mind can be clouded for various reasons, so it's a good thing to keep their options open. Personally, it seems like he spends most of his season all about Lauren and Jo Jo (I think the Olivia thing fades sooner rather than later) so I like that there was mostly just two girls he seemed the most into throughout the whole season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:48 am

Gosh I hope they're all adults about the fantasy suite and keep that to themselves, we don't need to know who he had sex with. 

Of course he's going to be be turned on and attracted to the f2 (or more), IMO there isn't any explanation that needs to be done - he was dating all of them! I dont mind the chemistry between him and JoJo even if she's f2 - and if Lauren's as confident as she appears, I think she will handle it well too. This is The Bachelor! laugh out loud 

I expect them to really ramp up the chemistry angle between these two towards the end to throw off the viewers.

I do think it would be much more hurtful to watch towards the end when things get serious vs the first few episodes, especially when your 'story' hasn't yet started.

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:33 am

That was a pretty steamy kiss on the helipad. Maybe Lauren B. better take notes from Whitney and just not watch the show. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:49 am

I thought Catherine watched the show though..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:52 am

Mommyof1 wrote:That was a pretty steamy kiss on the helipad.  Maybe Lauren B. better take notes from Whitney and just not watch the show.  giggling
Didn't end up mattering though. And it's not like Chris and Becca were having steamy makeout sessions anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:54 am

jen689 wrote:
If you are F1 you have to understand that the premise of the show is for the lead to date multiple women.  The lead can't put all of the contestants in the friend zone.  They are coached to have an open mind and to develop real relationships. Ben said in the preview that he fell in love with two women and I'm sure he had strong feelings for several others. It may be a challenge to watch but it seems like Ben would be in constant contact with his F1 reassuring her that the other relationships are part of his past.  They're probably engaged, confident in their current relationship and planning their future  JMO
Exactly this. Like Catherine has said, the lead isn't yours until he puts that ring on your finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:56 am

iamreal2u wrote:Sorry for the late response...Yep he sure is passionate with JoJo even up to F3, and maybe F2.  As much as you are schooled, you still hurt when watching the one you "love" in a make out session.  If F1 is watching she should stop soon.  The most successful endings are the ones where the F1 only watch their part of the show.
There haven't been many successful endings to begin with though. Who only watched their parts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:42 pm

Lauren just doesn't strike me as the jealous or insecure type. I actually feel like it's always going to be Ben who's more into her in the relationship. I also think that, even if the lead wanted to, they can't just kiss 3-5 girls because then everyone would know on week two who the final girls are going to be. It's a tough balance. I also think that LB was probably always ahead, but I also think he did really like Jojo and Olivia at the time. I would rather him explore those relationships fully than have regrets later or pull a Jason Mesnick.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:06 pm

eversotrue wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Sorry for the late response...Yep he sure is passionate with JoJo even up to F3, and maybe F2.  As much as you are schooled, you still hurt when watching the one you "love" in a make out session.  If F1 is watching she should stop soon.  The most successful endings are the ones where the F1 only watch their part of the show.
There haven't been many successful endings to begin with though. Who only watched their parts?

Let me rephrase. Those that last longer than the end of the season said they only watch their parts or not at all: JP, Chris, Cat(?) etc..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi