SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:08 pm

I actually think the male f1s handle it better and the girls struggle more with jealousy issues.

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:50 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Sorry for the late response...Yep he sure is passionate with JoJo even up to F3, and maybe F2.  As much as you are schooled, you still hurt when watching the one you "love" in a make out session.  If F1 is watching she should stop soon.  The most successful endings are the ones where the F1 only watch their part of the show.
There haven't been many successful endings to begin with though. Who only watched their parts?

Let me rephrase.  Those that last longer than the end of the season said they only watch their parts or not at all: JP, Chris, Cat(?) etc..

Thank goodness Chris didn't. :shocked!:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:26 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Lauren just doesn't strike me as the jealous or insecure type. I actually feel like it's always going to be Ben who's more into her in the relationship. I also think that, even if the lead wanted to, they can't just kiss 3-5 girls because then everyone would know on week two who the final girls are going to be. It's a tough balance. I also think that LB was probably always ahead, but I also think he did really like Jojo and Olivia at the time. I would rather him explore those relationships fully than have regrets later or pull a Jason Mesnick.
I don't even think it's gonna be Ben that's into "whoever he's with" more. He's just going to probably be more sensitive and caring in what ever relationship he's in. And now realizing that he's Aries Pisces Cusp, that makes more sense to me then ever before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:27 pm

Cat only watched her parts? I thought she watched the full season..

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:36 pm

I think f1s watch most if not the whole season. Some probably (wisely) skip the fantasy suite dates and LCDs laugh out loud. I think Cat watched, but Sean wasn't exactly getting risque with his f2 and f3.

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:20 am

eversotrue wrote:Cat only watched her parts? I thought she watched the full season..

I thought so as well. Mind you, she didn't have to worry too much as he was pretty clear he wasn't sleeping with anyone. I'm curious about how Ben will be handling the FS.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:49 am

I honestly think it's better for the F1 to just watch everything. If you don't, unless you're VERY secure, you're always going to wonder and your imagination is probably going to be worse than what actually happened. I always remember that Whitney only watched her parts and then everyone was asking her "how did you feel about him really wanting becca" or "how did you feel britt was his first choice" and thinking how unprepared she was for all that. I would rather just know.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Me thinks that Mr Higgins will have some explaining to his F1.

That tent in his pants on JoJo's FD shows me it will only get worse. Especially if he slept with JoJo days before proposing to Lauren. and if he really did have Lauren as his F1 halfway through filming then he was still being his horny self for one last hoorah and perhaps JoJo may then have thought she legitimately could be F1 (always sucks to be led on as F2).

I will say, as much as I like Ben, I don't care for the overtly physically stuff. With any lead. One can still be a lead and be a gentleman in the physical department as well - Art Green was this way 100%! While Ben is no Blob or even CS or JPG, I still don't compare him to the worst to make him look better. He's doing a pretty good job but based on the twitter feedback by those watching in Australia even (yes the culture is different) they are calling Ben the kissing monster already.

You do know you will have to provide SC evidence for that first statement right ? For sleuthing purposes of course Praying

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Me thinks that Mr Higgins will have some explaining to his F1.

That tent in his pants on JoJo's FD shows me it will only get worse. Especially if he slept with JoJo days before proposing to Lauren. and if he really did have Lauren as his F1 halfway through filming then he was still being his horny self for one last hoorah and perhaps JoJo may then have thought she legitimately could be F1 (always sucks to be led on as F2).

You do know you will have to provide SC evidence for that first statement right ? For sleuthing purposes of course Praying

For sleuthing purposes only bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 2498057887 Embarressed! bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698

Litta123 wrote:
bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 57f37b12-3b3c-4b3b-9d49-a8496e35c21b
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:30 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I honestly think it's better for the F1 to just watch everything. If you don't, unless you're VERY secure, you're always going to wonder and your imagination is probably going to be worse than what actually happened. I always remember that Whitney only watched her parts and then everyone was asking her "how did you feel about him really wanting becca" or "how did you feel britt was his first choice" and thinking how unprepared she was for all that. I would rather just know.

Agree! I'd da** sure watch if I were the F1. I know some media folks get advanced copies of the episodes before they air. Do the lead and F1 get them as well?

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:35 pm

FLChica wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I honestly think it's better for the F1 to just watch everything. If you don't, unless you're VERY secure, you're always going to wonder and your imagination is probably going to be worse than what actually happened. I always remember that Whitney only watched her parts and then everyone was asking her "how did you feel about him really wanting becca" or "how did you feel britt was his first choice" and thinking how unprepared she was for all that. I would rather just know.

Agree! I'd da** sure watch if I were the F1. I know some media folks get advanced copies of the episodes before they air. Do the lead and F1 get them as well?

I believe so! Ben said he watched the premiere a couple days before it aired to get mentally prepared. Even Ali and Jilliam get the episode a couple of days in advance, so it feels like they are pretty generous with those advanced copies!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:43 pm

Poor Ben - he doesn't know the SC dissecting that goes on here.

This girl is beautiful (though probably surgically enhanced) and hopefully they keep her edit clean so that she can be the next lead.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi