SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mondays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:04 am

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/deleted-scenes/VDKA0_3cl77jpf
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

mondays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:34 am

Must say he sure has lots of fun with JoJo.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:40 am

I like him with her. He seems goofy and laid back. Them dancing is so cute... Wish they would show us more of that side of him.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:09 pm

This was a great date with JoJo - I can't believe they deleted this for more drama with Olivia.  They seem very comfortable with each other and he is definitely at ease with her.   I hope we get to see more of their time together in upcoming epi's. yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:45 pm

Aside from the staged nature of this blackjack scene (they're both good sports with it), can I just wonder what Cary Fetman was thinking putting Ben in a polo shirt? It reminds me of grade school uniforms giggling

Back on topic: I look forward to seeing if there's more to JoJo and Ben, esp. if the rumor is true that he's smitten by mid-season with one girl. We're basically on time to see that shift.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:57 am

Ben posted a cute gif of he and JoJo on Twitter. He's being told to post pics/gifs of the girls on IG and Twitter, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:17 pm

I am sure Ben was asked to post on sm to promote the show. Interestingly, on his twitter, he posted twice of him and Jojo, none of other girls (If I looked at the right Ben Higgins). Does this mean Jojo is a front runner for the B'ette?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:19 pm

He also posted photos of Olivia, Caila, and Becca on Instagram.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:20 pm

sdmom wrote:I am sure Ben was asked to post on sm to promote the show. Interestingly, on his twitter, he posted twice of him and Jojo, none of other girls (If I looked at the right Ben Higgins). Does this mean Jojo is a front runner for the B'ette?
Maybe. They're probably gonna start "deflecting" with them starting now. It's gonna get in full gear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:28 pm

sdmom wrote:I am sure Ben was asked to post on sm to promote the show. Interestingly, on his twitter, he posted twice of him and Jojo, none of other girls (If I looked at the right Ben Higgins). Does this mean Jojo is a front runner for the B'ette?

It means TPTB needs him to up Jojo to make he F1 less obvious.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:14 pm

That just about sums it up...mondays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 1f339 mondays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 1f377 #mondays #TheBachelor by @joelle_fletcher

mondays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 1f48b mondays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 1f48b @_lbarr_ by @joelle_fletcher

She's my person mondays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 1f446 Thanks for being the greatest friend of all time mondays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 1f481  mondays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 1f64b @kathrynlanesmith #twopeasonepod by @joelle_fletcher
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:23 pm

Does she use some sort of oil painting filter to make her face look like that. hmmm

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi