SELECT CONTENT

Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:17 pm

There was a convo on Leah's page about what RS posted and she played dumb.. What an idiot. Guess she didn't realize nothing's discreet once on this show. Oops for her.

Back to top Go down

Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:35 pm

Eh... I think RS is blowing it out of proportion anyway. She probably thought she was just complementing that Lauren's boyfriend. Can't say I disagree with her anyway, I'd take that guy over babyface Ben any day. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:41 pm

mindless wrote:Eh... I think RS is blowing it out of proportion anyway. She probably thought she was just complementing that Lauren's boyfriend. Can't say I disagree with her anyway, I'd take that guy over babyface Ben any day. giggling
I don't think so. She was defintely throwing shade IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:47 pm

mindless wrote:Eh... I think RS is blowing it out of proportion anyway. She probably thought she was just complementing that Lauren's boyfriend. Can't say I disagree with her anyway, I'd take that guy over babyface Ben any day. giggling

Haha, same!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:48 pm

eversotrue wrote:
I agree. There really was no reason to bring Ben into it. Just say that guy is hot, which he is.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Bitter girls. It's actually funny. I wonder how many of them are thinking/acting the way those two are... That just shows that they weren't in it for Ben completely/didnt deserve to even get the chance to date him. Shows their true colors.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:08 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
I agree. There really was no reason to bring Ben into it. Just say that guy is hot, which he is.

People say a lot of things there is no need for. Might be childish, but I don't think it automatically makes her massively bitter like RS is suggesting, or at least any more bitter than most people who are rejected on this show. These girls were both going after the same guy, got rejected and now one is dating a hottie. I can understand referencing the guy that brought the girls together. She didn't even name names, so I think it's a bit harsh to call her bitter and an idiot because of one throwaway comment that wasn't even insulting really (looks are a matter of taste) and which Ben will never read. Just rolling my eyes at RS making a mountain out of a mole hill as usual.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:15 pm

mindless wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

People say a lot of things there is no need for. Might be childish, but I don't think it automatically makes her massively bitter like RS is suggesting, or at least any more bitter than most people who are rejected on this show. These girls were both going after the same guy, got rejected and now one is dating a hottie. I can understand referencing the guy that brought the girls together. She didn't even name names, so I think it's a bit harsh to call her bitter and an idiot because of one throwaway comment that wasn't even insulting really (looks are a matter of taste) and which Ben will never read. Just rolling my eyes at RS making a mountain out of a mole hill as usual.  
I also find her petty and ridiculous for other reasons though. Has nothing solely do with Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:20 pm

eversotrue wrote:Bitter girls. It's actually funny. I wonder how many of them are thinking/acting the way those two are... That just shows that they weren't in it for Ben completely/didnt deserve to even get the chance to date him. Shows their true colors.

I don't know why that means that they didn't even deserve the chance to date him? It's a silly, immature comment made between two friends that they probably didn't think would be put on RS's website. Everyone has said things like that about their ex's to their friends. And, until I see the season, I can't really judge Ben. If he acted like Chris and, for example, made out with Lauren and held her hand in front of everyone, I can see why the girls would feel disrespected and bitter. Especially since Ben felt that same way when Kaitlyn came to his and Shawn's room during filming. Until I see consistent behavior like this from Leah or see how Ben behaves during filming, it's just too soon to make a judgment like that. JMO, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:23 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Bitter girls. It's actually funny. I wonder how many of them are thinking/acting the way those two are... That just shows that they weren't in it for Ben completely/didnt deserve to even get the chance to date him. Shows their true colors.

I don't know why that means that they didn't even deserve the chance to date him? It's a silly, immature comment made between two friends that they probably didn't think would be put on RS's website. Everyone has said things like that about their ex's to their friends. And, until I see the season, I can't really judge Ben. If he acted like Chris and, for example, made out with Lauren and held her hand in front of everyone, I can see why the girls would feel disrespected and bitter. Especially since Ben felt that same way when Kaitlyn came to his and Shawn's room during filming. Until I see consistent behavior like this from Leah or see how Ben behaves during filming, it's just too soon to make a judgment like that. JMO, though.
I worded that wrong. I meant, that they showed their true colors by not getting their wanted outcome..whatever, etc. How you act when it's all said and done shows a lot about character IMO. I do agree with you though. We have to watch the season first to judge on ANYTHING IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:35 pm

nothatgirl wrote:

Actually, this wasn't a comment made between friends. It was posted on IG for any/everyone to see. I also don't consider a guy on a reality tv dating show that you spent a few minutes with - cameras rolling - to be an ex-boyfriend. 

I can also see quite a bit of difference between holding another contestant's hand on camera and sneaking off to eventually have sex with them when their roommate goes to shower. But, hey - that's just me and my opinion.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:38 pm

^^ Lauren R's IG is private, so I don't think it was for "everyone" to see. RS actually probably shouldn't have even been able to post that. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
Rolly
california90
FLChica
mindless
nd4reality