SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 25 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:13 pm

MiniDiva wrote:If Ben knows Becca is not the one, I am against bringing her family through another HTD.   Just seems unnecessary to put the family through that twice unless Becca is his F1. IMO.

I don't think it would be terrible of Ben at all if he took her to HTD's.  Becca is the one who decided to go on the show again. It should be on her, and her alone, if her family has to go through another HTD.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 25 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:If Ben knows Becca is not the one, I am against bringing her family through another HTD.   Just seems unnecessary to put the family through that twice unless Becca is his F1. IMO.

I don't think it would be terrible of Ben at all if he took her to HTD's.  Becca is the one who decided to go on the show again. It should be on her, and her alone, if her family has to go through another HTD.

I feel the same way. It happened last season as well and that was completely on Nick. The returnees are the ones putting their families through this again by choosing to go back on TV. TPTB have a show to put on and they're going to do what they feel makes the best storyline. Feelings don't matter.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:18 pm

^^Yes, I agree, it is Becca's decision to be on the show just like returnees before her. May not be Ben's choice and TPTB decision for her HTD. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Mozart wrote:RS has tweeted today that Becca gets a hometown date.  He adds that some of her friends and relatives are excited about it, and have let the word get out:

"RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1h1 hour ago
It's impossible to keep a secret when basically all of your friends and family run their mouths. The email count up to 5 now.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1h1 hour ago
(SPOILER): Becca will be getting a hometown date next Fri the 30th in Shreveport, LA. On her bday. Just like last season.

Just ask her friends, family, or sisters. Keep getting emails they're telling everyone. Silly."

P.S.  I hope that it was okay to copy and send over RS's tweets.  I haven't heard anything to the contrary.  If I had, I would not have copied and sent them over.

I think it's ridiculous she is getting a hometown date, and also that her friends/family are excited about it. It's obviously IMO producer driven if they haven't even had a rose ceremony yet. Why would her family be so excited if it's the producers choice and not Ben's (IMO) ? I wonder if they saw the pics/video of Laurens date, if they are excited about that? What if ben changes his mind last minute about someone? It all seems really dumb to me. I feel like it is REALLY unfair to he other girls, that it's already know to the outside world she is getting a HTD. Wow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:26 pm

I must have missed it. Help! 
Who said the family/friends were excited about a HTD?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I must have missed it. Help! 

I checked put RS's twitter and didn't see where he said that.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:31 pm

Maybe this is the season the lead doesn't have sex with any of them and they just spend time together. Ben would be crazy to have sex with a virgin on a reality show and then not pick her for F1. I dont see Ben going there. It takes two to tango and Becca sounds like she's waiting until marriage.JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:36 pm

Sean never slept with any

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozart Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:40 pm

avoice wrote:Sean never slept with any

I liked that. Smiley
Sean didn't take advantage of any of them. :yes:

Marti Smiley

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
http://mozartist.blogspot.com/
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

http://mozartist.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I must have missed it. Help! 

Was that sarcastic? I thought I read that somewhere on this board but can't find out where. It's not something RS said. Are they not excited? If they are telling people they probably are imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:57 pm

No, it was not sarcastic. It was as stated: I missed hearing that they were excited and was curious where that came from.
If it's your opinion, that is different from the fact that family/friends are excited. It's an interpretation on your part as you just mentioned: "IMO".
Just as "they are telling family and friends".  This was something "heard" and not fact.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:07 pm

Mozart wrote:RS has tweeted today that Becca gets a hometown date.  He adds that some of her friends and relatives are excited about it, and have let the word get out:

"RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1h1 hour ago
It's impossible to keep a secret when basically all of your friends and family run their mouths. The email count up to 5 now.

(SPOILER): Becca will be getting a hometown date next Fri the 30th in Shreveport, LA. On her bday. Just like last season.

Just ask her friends, family, or sisters. Keep getting emails they're telling everyone. Silly."

P.S.  I hope that it was okay to copy and send over RS's tweets.  I haven't heard anything to the contrary.  If I had, I would not have copied and sent them over.

THIS is where I read the excited part of it. It wasn't my opinion, just read it on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg