SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 26 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:14 pm

Oh ok no merit to that IMO. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 26 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by quietpal Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:17 pm

So now I know that the friends-and-family-telling bit is not necessarily fact. Me personally, that's why I don't believe everything I hear, especially not from "that guy".jmo

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:20 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:
Mozart wrote:RS has tweeted today that Becca gets a hometown date.  He adds that some of her friends and relatives are excited about it, and have let the word get out:

"RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1h1 hour ago
It's impossible to keep a secret when basically all of your friends and family run their mouths. The email count up to 5 now.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1h1 hour ago
(SPOILER): Becca will be getting a hometown date next Fri the 30th in Shreveport, LA. On her bday. Just like last season.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1h1 hour ago

Just ask her friends, family, or sisters. Keep getting emails they're telling everyone. Silly."

P.S.  I hope that it was okay to copy and send over RS's tweets.  I haven't heard anything to the contrary.  If I had, I would not have copied and sent them over.

THIS is where I read the excited part of it. It wasn't my opinion, just read it on here.

Looks to me it's the poster's interpretation that some of her friends and relatives are excited so they let the secret out. Are they really excited? Who knows!
I am not for or against Becca in f4, but have we seen any interactions between Ben and Becca? Maybe they do have a connection there. Maybe she's not his F1 at this point, but maybe f2/3/4? Who knows? I surely don't, just speculate like most of us do here!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:21 pm

So , it's not really fact that Becca is getting a HTD either then really. Don't they just tell all the families they are getting one at this point. And even if production sets it up and has a good idea of who will get one, that could change. Ben could change his mind. Britt probably would have gotten a HTD last year, but they changed right before the rose ceremony during this same episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:24 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:So , it's not really fact that Becca is getting a HTD either then really. Don't they just tell all the families they are getting one at this point. And even if production sets it up and has a good idea of who will get one, that could change. Ben could change his mind. Britt probably would have gotten a HTD last year, but they changed right before the rose ceremony during this same episode.

I didn't watch not sleuth preseason but did they really change the plans for Britt at the last minute?

Maybe they always knew she was not?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:37 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:So , it's not really fact that Becca is getting a HTD either then really. Don't they just tell all the families they are getting one at this point. And even if production sets it up and has a good idea of who will get one, that could change. Ben could change his mind. Britt probably would have gotten a HTD last year, but they changed right before the rose ceremony during this same episode.
I was the one who posted that I believed Becca was getting a HTD. 
Is it fact? I guess that remains to be seen. I believe it will happen. 
Do they tell all the families they are getting one? No. They prep families(of the final 4-6) it might happen. Might happen. Yes, it could change. 
As far as what might have happened a year ago...that was a year ago. I can't reckon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:37 pm

**Snipped**

Last edited by algold29 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted my quote since I just saw someone posted it above!)
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:54 pm

Becca gets a HTD? Excellent! And on her birthday? Maybe she will get a gold necklace and matching bracelets too or take a spin on a ferris wheel! Hugesmile #teambecca
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:14 am

^^^ If it is her birthday surely she will get a present from Ben. I hope we get a "necklace gate" again! giggling #fingerscrossed
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:16 am

Oh gosh, Necklacegate! The good times.

That was sleuthing fun cantstopl

Go Becca make us proud!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:28 am

I hope he at least switches it up to EarringsGate!! We need some variety!! cantstopl
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:21 am

ElonM wrote:Oh gosh, Necklacegate! The good times.

That was sleuthing fun cantstopl

Go Becca make us proud!

Good times for sure! :yes: Becca is a gem! thumbsup
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg