SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 58 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:07 pm

Becca did say she's waiting for marriage.

Back to top Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 58 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:08 pm

Ahh ok, thanks! Mixing up my virgins I guess laugh out loud.

HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:I thought Becca was waiting for 'the one,' and not necessarily for marriage?

She's waiting until marriage. She has stuck to that her entire life, and I don't see her straying from that. She wants to be able to share that special moment with her husband.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:I thought Becca was waiting for 'the one,' and not necessarily for marriage?

From what I've gathered, she's definitely waiting for marriage. Ashley I isn't, she just wants to be in love first.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:35 pm

I'm holding out hope that your Becca post might become your record for "likes." laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:54 pm

I was told by someone who would know that Becca is not dating Robert (or anyone else right now). She's still single.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:02 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:I was told by someone who would know that Becca is not dating Robert (or anyone else right now). She's still single.
Becca also posted today on her Dayre account that she and Robert are just friends and he is single and that ladies to get with him.
Sometimes when a male and female post pics (especially considering this franchise) they are seen as dating and it may only be friendship.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
DebutAlbum wrote:I was told by someone who would know that Becca is not dating Robert (or anyone else right now). She's still single.
Becca also posted today on her Dayre account that she and Robert are just friends and he is single and that ladies to get with him.
Sometimes when a male and female post pics (especially considering this franchise) they are seen as dating and it may only be friendship.

For reals. I highly doubt they're dating. They just seemed like friends on the snapchats. And like I said, they just go to these events together and because Robert's buddy Zack is not there, he just hangs out with Becca, who is also single.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:37 pm

Oh, good to know! I think the possible "hand holding" picture threw me. I never thought they were dating before, because she hung out with Robert quite a bit before going on Ben's season too.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:37 pm

The real question is when did they start following each other? Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:54 am

I don't think Becca was ever Ben's choice for a HTD. If it was in the plans at any point, it was a producer pick

Stats for the F5:
Becca: one 1-on-1
Amanda: one 1-on-1, two group date roses
Caila: two 1-on-1s
Jojo: two 1-on-1s, 1 group date rose
Lauren: two 1-on-1s, 1 group date rose

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:24 am

I never felt like she was Ben's pick, just a producer pick for f4 from what Kasha had said about hearing that Becca was supposed to get a HTD and the fact she seemed so pissed/suprised that day. It was just a random guess though!

It's interesting that the f2 girls have the same stats. I also wonder if Amanda was a strong contender at some point, since she got the McDonald's commercial - that seems like the mural date in a way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg