SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 59 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:39 pm

What will be a total shock, or so it seems, is the look on Becca's face when she is let go at F5. If she and her family were expecting a HTD she was probably flabbergasted when Ben didn't call her name. affraid
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 59 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:49 pm

I agree, Rolly, that should be interesting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:53 pm

It'll be interesting b/c she's usually so emotionally restrained. That's why I'm thinking an Ashlee Frazier type exit, where she just leaves silently and angrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:13 pm

Becca from the beginning was one of two returnee's for the sake of having returnee's. That was her role, whether she knew it or not. Nothing more than that. IMO she never had a chance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:16 pm

I can't imagine Becca being angry on screen. Disappointed yes, but not angry. I thought her anger was directed at RS who was talking crap about her family and friends, not Ben.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:18 pm

Sheesh, even Amber got "validation" over her (group date rose)...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:22 pm

Amber got eliminated the very next episode though, so I feel like that was probably a producer move to make sure Ben wouldn't give it to his favorite 2-3 girls. Becca's date actually sounded pretty cool to me - it would be fun to get ordained and marry people in Vegas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:33 pm

I can't see Becca being angry at Ben. Plus, she is still following him on social media. Maybe that doesn't mean anything, but it certainly is interesting, no?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:37 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Amber got eliminated the very next episode though, so I feel like that was probably a producer move to make sure Ben wouldn't give it to his favorite 2-3 girls. Becca's date actually sounded pretty cool to me - it would be fun to get ordained and marry people in Vegas!
Her date does sound like a fun one. It'll sure be funny to watch.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:33 am

Another year, another loss in whiffle ball to @cmtilley and @chrisvtilley1 .... Don't worry @hinkaa - we will get them next year........... #50shadesofgreen #outofshapeAF #happythanksgiving #lookingoffensivelygrotesque by @beccatilley5
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:42 am

Rolly wrote:What will be a total shock, or so it seems, is the look on Becca's face when she is let go at F5. If she and her family were expecting a HTD she was probably flabbergasted when Ben didn't call her name. affraid

I have to wonder what made her expect that HTD. Maybe she underestimated Caila's chances. Or she thought she had a stronger connection with Ben than she did. Or she figured that if she had made it that far, the producers must have wanted her in the F4.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:37 am

Amethyst wrote:
Rolly wrote:What will be a total shock, or so it seems, is the look on Becca's face when she is let go at F5. If she and her family were expecting a HTD she was probably flabbergasted when Ben didn't call her name. affraid

I have to wonder what made her expect that HTD. Maybe she underestimated Caila's chances. Or she thought she had a stronger connection with Ben than she did. Or she figured that if she had made it that far, the producers must have wanted her in the F4.

Or her family was called and a location/time etc was all in place? Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg